Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

13 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Wow what a stupid bitch. All she knows how to do is yell, kick and scream loudly, and make a scene like her orange god.

Allegedly, Lauren Bobert knows how to use Seeking Arrangement to suck cock for money.  Allegedly

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Watching the video where she's cut off and keeps screeching, I first thought that the Founding Fathers had no knowledge of trailer parks, but then I realized that they met near enough to the Delaware River that the occasional shrieking of quarreling fishwives would not be unusual. 

Lauren carries on the undying traditions of our country.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

So all this commotion, call to 911, mailbox run over, suspected drunk driver, ad infinitum...and the neighbors settle it between themselves?  How in the fk does that work?

It works when law enforcement doesn't want to pursue charges against a Republican congresswoman and her husband.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, AnTiM said:

So all this commotion, call to 911, mailbox run over, suspected drunk driver, ad infinitum...and the neighbors settle it between themselves?  How in the fk does that work?

It means the Sheriff's told the neighbors to shut the fuck up and stop calling 911.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I love how all college degrees to MAGA are poetry and lesbian sciences. When are we going to get to the Pol Pot stage when they demand that all educated people be taken to the fields and made to disappear?

Yeah, they say that because they are insecure about their lack of education. Just about every philosophy major I knew went to law school and I knew one woman with a masters in woman's gender studies and she is a Lt. Col in the Army. Boebert has a fucking GED she needs to acknowledge those that are better than her which is pretty much anyone with a high school diploma.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, F250 said:

Yeah, they say that because they are insecure about their lack of education. Just about every philosophy major I knew went to law school and I knew one woman with a masters in woman's gender studies and she is a Lt. Col in the Army. Boebert has a fucking GED she needs to acknowledge those that are better than her which is pretty much anyone with a high school diploma.

The debate over the recent student loan repayment and how it played out was telling.  You heard very little about fiscal responsibility or why the policy would have bad effects.  You heard all about how the people who would benefit are unworthy and “fairness.” 

GOP politics is simply grievance politics at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

I love how all college degrees to MAGA are poetry and lesbian sciences. When are we going to get to the Pol Pot stage when they demand that all educated people be taken to the fields and made to disappear?

You see, the gqp politicians and their corporate overlords know they need educated people to do the jobs.   The rank and file gqp has been on this path for a while.  

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

You heard all about how the people who would benefit are unworthy and “fairness.” 

I believe the saying is "fuck your feelings".  They sure shied away from that one quickly when it became apparent that the other side could utilize it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, Lauren...people that moderate political debates tend to be...you know.....politically active in their private lives.  Now if during the course of the debate, she becomes overtly-partisan, take issue at that time.  But you opened with accusing her of supporting a Democrat.  That's not news.  What would be news is if the moderator opened with, "Never voted, never posted anything political, never even registered.  I dunno, politics are icky to me.  I don't know anything about them and don't even really wanna be here." 

If moderators were chosen from a field of the dumbest people with the least understanding of politics.....Lauren...you'd moderate every fucking debate in America.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Uh, Lauren...people that moderate political debates tend to be...you know.....politically active in their private lives.  Now if during the course of the debate, she becomes overtly-partisan, take issue at that time.  But you opened with accusing her of supporting a Democrat.  That's not news.  What would be news is if the moderator opened with, "Never voted, never posted anything political, never even registered.  I dunno, politics are icky to me.  I don't know anything about them and don't even really wanna be here." 

If moderators were chosen from a field of the dumbest people with the least understanding of politics.....Lauren...you'd moderate every fucking debate in America.

It’s the false argument that journalists should also be neutral in every aspect of their life. Yes, they should be held to standards of impartiality at times but top level journalists are some of the most educated and well thinking people we have. Some of them have unique experiences that increase the value of their opinions even more.

but back to boebert. Her go-to move is being a victim. “I’m about to get slaughtered in a debate, I have to make sure my supporters know that is happening because the moderator is an evil lib.”

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 2