Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On 9/13/2022 at 9:02 PM, Fastbreak said:

Is this real life?

I actually think I died sometime in mid January of 2006. I hope in the real world that Texas football is good, VY had a hof career with the Texans/Oilers and Trump got struck by lighting after a quadruple bogey.

i wonder if my consciousness popped into a different universe today.  swear the two trees i walked by earlier were not there yesterday.  do y'all have "Berenstein Bears" or "Berenstain Bears" here?

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Condolences, you're dead.

Vince actually came back for his senior year. We ran the table again and he won the Heisman. He was drafted by the Raiders and while coach Lane Kiffin wasn't the best mentor, at least he avoided the QB killer Jeff Fisher. 

Vince enter the league like a man possessed and easily won the rookie of the year. The Raiders were the Raiders, they didn't invest in talent but they didn't embarrass themselves too badly with VY at the helm, they made the playoffs four out of the six years he was there. He put up decent numbers and he was named MVP once.

Meanwhile, Vince's backup Colt McCoy has a hell of a season in 2007, and he leads us to back-to-back national championships and wins in 2008 and 2009. Mack Brown retires, and Texas hires the coach from the team it beat in the championship game, Nick Saban. Texas goes on to dominate college football for the next 20 years.

In 2013 Vince signs with the Texans who have been recently bought by Jay Z and Beyonce. Following the death of Bud Adams they reach a deal with the estate to purchase the rights to the Oilers and rename the franchise.

Coach Andy Reid couldn't have a better quarterback to run his offense in Houston. They win the super bowl in 2013, 17, and 18. 

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Even if it wasn’t true, she probably thinks defamation is when they take your fame away, and why would she sue for that?

No, she thinks defamation is what her husband did at bowling alley after a bunch of beers and 2 bowls of chili with beans.   

12 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Somebody get a pic of this if it happens. 

ftdururkggp91.jpg

Wandering up to Delta and Montrose to do some fishing in October. Will keep my eyes out. Granted I'd be shocked if it moved the needle on any of her supporters.

Edited by MoJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, MoJames said:

Wandering up to Delta and Montrose to do some fishing in October. Will keep my eyes out. Granted I'd be shocked if it moved the needle on any of her supporters.

Yeah, Western Slope people will probably deface a billboard that says something bad about Boobs McGhee.  I just saw an article yesterday where the Garfield County sheriff is in trouble for campaigning for her.

Somehow, I missed the wonton foofaraw.  Between that and in-a-lien-able, it goes to show that she hardly ever cracks a book, or reads anything.

And, just from context, most folk would know that the Bible isn't referring to Chinese food.

She is really a special kind of stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I'd bet about a billion dollars that she wouldn't be able to find Sweden on a map.  

It’s the one with either Oslo or Helsinki, can’t remember.  I read about it in Time Magazine, or was it by watching ‘Die Hard’?   Can’t recall which.  

she’s doing a good job of keeping her name out there.  Which is good because she doesn’t have nearly the Party support that MTG and Gaetz have because they’re good at raising money from the stupids.  Boebert’s attempts have paled in comparison.  Even MAGA stupids look at her and think, “nope, I’m good. We’re gonna donate over here instead.”  They like what she says but her delivery is like listening to a drunk kindergartner