Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

3 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

I agree that they don't indicate % or outstanding votes to be counted, but that website shows all 64 counties are still in "Post-election reporting in Progress" rather than "Post-election reporting Complete" so that sucks (updated 15 min ago). That said, I still like the SOS...Jena is my favorite Griswold, second to Ellen.

(pics or GTFO)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.223a637362fce2ebe2430846d18b0616.png

Yeah, Jena is rude to quite rude.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

My google widget is showing 95% in and 2200 lead. 151600 to 149400. 

gonna be a photo finish and she’s got that nose…

would be really fun if she pulled ahead by a couple hundred and then drops behind again. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

My google widget is showing 95% in and 2200 lead. 151600 to 149400. 

Google Colorado District 3 results and you get websites showing different numbers. I have no idea which is more updated than others. CNN seems to be ok. As of right now on CNN.

image.thumb.png.e536b4b9ae63ab6e354292d900b49d31.png

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Google Colorado District 3 results and you get websites showing different numbers. I have no idea which is more updated than others. CNN seems to be ok. As of right now on CNN.

image.thumb.png.e536b4b9ae63ab6e354292d900b49d31.png

Ron's post showing AP numbers and the CNN post show the same number of votes for both but have different estimated vote in numbers -- 95% on AP, 92% on CNN.

I'm going to be very upset if she pulls this out at the end but, then again, her family is good at pulling things out. Or so I'm told.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Ron's post showing AP numbers and the CNN post show the same number of votes for both but have different estimated vote in numbers -- 95% on AP, 92% on CNN.

I'm going to be very upset if she pulls this out at the end but, then again, her family is good at pulling things out. Or so I'm told.

Don't know about the rest of the family, but her father certainly isn't

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Is this parody or is Dykstra really offering her the D?

He was on Mark Maron a few years ago, claiming to be clean and sober but audibly high as fuck on pills. Maron even said so at one point. 

Oh and Dykstra said he was servicing rich old women for cash. And they probably have the best prescriptions too. I mean, it was almost implied he was trolling hospices for dates. 

Does dykatra know just cash app her some money, and that maga poon is all his for an hour ?

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Dykstra got out of prison? Huh. Well good for him.

bro, everyone in prison has cellphones 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Fuck she is getting close 

That’s what she said.

Regarding Dykstra, he’s now a semi-regular on the Stern Show, and is practically a wackpacker. He is missing many teeth, and he claims he uses their absence to give great oral pleasure to his female victims I mean partners. He’s a complete washout, hard to believe he once had a very lucrative financial scheme going. 

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

That’s what she said.

Regarding Dykstra, he’s now a semi-regular on the Stern Show, and is practically a wackpacker. He is missing many teeth, and he claims he uses their absence to give great oral pleasure to his female victims I mean partners. He’s a complete washout, hard to believe he once had a very lucrative financial scheme going. 

“How’s the slot?”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

That’s what she said.

Lucrative? Wasn’t it all basically a scam?

44 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

That’s what she said.

He's the cousin of a close friend of mine.  He's mentally broken.  Funny, but severely disconnected from the real world.

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Lucrative? Wasn’t it all basically a scam?

Yes, but he had an estimated $58,000,000 net worth at one point, and it’s hard to believe the complete moron who exists today was clever enough to pull off such a scam. He’s incredibly out of it these days, a toothless dolt who wouldn’t be able to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes.

Yes, but he had an estimated $58,000,000 net worth at one point, and it’s hard to believe the complete moron who exists today was clever enough to pull off such a scam. He’s incredibly out of it these days, a toothless dolt who wouldn’t be able to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes.

How much of that was baseball money, though? I think his business “empire” was mostly fictional.

Did this cunt lose yet????