Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yeah the “Helo is wrong about everything” trope needs to die. It was born from something that I turned out to be one of the only people to get correct (Texas-SEC timeline). Hate to say it but I’m also right here.

Even IF it were true, the Texas/SEC timeline is still in flux, and not determined at all, so you claiming victory on it is absurd. And by the way, your track record of shit on this website started years before that was even a thing, and EVEN IF we gave you the Texas-SEC timeline, that would make you...like 2-42 here. 

I can't even remember the dozens of shit you've gotten flat out, painfully backwards in your predictions, but I'm confident plenty of posters will be happy to chime in and list them. I believe you predicted a red wave in 2020. I think you predicted the Yankees every season for the last 10. I think you said the RGV would break heavy blue last election cycle. I'm pretty sure you once said the Moon was made of Green Cheese, like 50 years after we landed on the damn thing. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yeah the “Helo is wrong about everything” trope needs to die. It was born from something that I turned out to be one of the only people to get correct (Texas-SEC timeline). Hate to say it but I’m also right here.

nobody knows anything yet dude. let's just wait and see

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Even IF it were true, the Texas/SEC timeline is still in flux, and not determined at all, so you claiming victory on it is absurd. And by the way, your track record of shit on this website started years before that was even a thing, and EVEN IF we gave you the Texas-SEC timeline, that would make you...like 2-42 here. 

I can't even remember the dozens of shit you've gotten flat out, painfully backwards in your predictions, but I'm confident plenty of posters will be happy to chime in and list them. I believe you predicted a red wave in 2020. I think you predicted the Yankees every season for the last 10. I think you said the RGV would break heavy blue last election cycle. I'm pretty sure you once said the Moon was made of Green Cheese, like 50 years after we landed on the damn thing. 

will ferrell snl GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

This update from 10 min ago seems like it sucks

image.thumb.png.b61fb3e8f8ccce74ba0127d478fe8fb8.png

Supposedly the last dump was Pueblo's in person ballots (which will trend more towards Boobs as she told people to vote in person) and the ~5200 mail ins are yet to come.  It's going to be damn close.  Don't know if Pitkin has sent in their last batch yet, either.

26 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

What kind of idiot thinks military votes will skew towards Frisch?

I would assume military tends towards GOP as well. However, it's not just military. There's also the ex-pats living overseas.  There's also the chilling effect from GOP attacks on mail in voting being corrupt. It may just keep some of them from bothering to vote.  Also, her side probably thought she no chance of losing which might also have a chilling effect on who bothers to send their mail in ballots. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Bookmarked for when we get selected to play in the 2024 alamo bowl as the non-CFP big 12 at large runner up or whatever underachieving BS Sark cooks up. 

I really would love to be wrong here but the numbers don’t lie. Like I said, she thought she was invincible but this (should) jolt her to reality somewhat. But she is a moron, so who knows.  

8 minutes ago, RabidM said:

I would assume military tends towards GOP as well. However, it's not just military. There's also the ex-pats living overseas.  There's also the chilling effect from GOP attacks on mail in voting being corrupt. It may just keep some of them from bothering to vote.  Also, her side probably thought she no chance of losing which might also have a chilling effect on who bothers to send their mail in ballots. 

2020 military times polling of active duty suggested Biden +4 over trump fwiw. And it’s hard to be a closer ‘philosophy’ to trump than boobs. Also tend to think a guy would fare better than gal among military folk, but who knows. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TexasEd said:

There is a concept of statistics that comes into play. It should be called early when a comeback is ruled out even though votes will be counted for days. 

Sure, but two problems are:

1. Numeracy is pitiful even among the relatively educated. 

2. The entities that “call” it are believed to be the Bigly Fake News Lying Press, especially among the most cognitively disadvantaged. 

It would not harm our democracy one bit to simply make it the law that no numbers are released until the counting is done and has been initially certified. In a lot of ways it would be helpful. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

2. The entities that “call” it are believed to be the Bigly Fake News Lying Press, especially among the most cognitively disadvantaged. 

It would not harm our democracy one bit to simply make it the law that no numbers are released until the counting is done and has been initially certified. In a lot of ways it would be helpful. 

yeah it's disgusting how much the media loves the horse race

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There are people who believe that there is a secret place of child pedos who are hiding in a pizza parlor in Washington DC run by Hilary Clinton.

Or that jfk is still alive and running the gov behind the scenes 

do you think any law will satisfy these people?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Holy shit, he’s broken yall

Seriously. Like more so than usual. I legitimately have no fucking clue what point he thinks he's making. He knows damn well that this week has been a massive failure for Trump and the GOP. He's trying to celebrate a batshit crazy bimbo barely holding onto a seat that a literal sack of potatoes with an (R) next to it would have won handily. Sad really.

Edited by aggie08

12 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Means absolutely nothing to y’all 

I Bet Uh-Huh GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

You don't have to be this stupid, man. You have a choice.

She was given a 97% chance of winning her heavily slanted district. Her potentially losing was on NO ONE'S radar. Her overall shittiness making it this close has made for some pretty awesome schadenfreude. So we missed out on what would have been a cherry on top of a massively successful week. We'll survive.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 7

11 minutes ago, royiv said:

Do you feel like she is qualified to serve in the US House of Representatives? Would you vote for her? 

Hey man, she got her GED before she took her oath, and the Constitution didn't even require that she get a GED, so she's probably far more educated than all the founding fathers combined!!!

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just read on Twitter that Boebert is 1200 votes ahead but that the only remaining uncounted votes are in counties that have gone heavy to Fritsch. 

It's unreliable. The last batch was from a district that was voting Dem, but that particular batch increased her lead.  It's still possible, but another batch like that and it's probably officially over.  There are still a few thousand mail in votes. 

9 hours ago, tchookem said:
10 hours ago, royiv said:
Do you feel like she is qualified to serve in the US House of Representatives? Would you vote for her? 

That depends... how owned would it make you feel, lib?

She's a sideshow in a meaningless district.  Meaningless in that she makes it meaningless by shooting her mouth off and acting like a clown.  She votes against good policy (gasoline gouging, baby formula, health care, veteran's benefits, you know, that kind of stuff).  But that's what you like for some reason.  

If she was the last rep that put the Rs over the top it would be bad, but like everything else she does, it makes no difference.  She's hold the seat of someone who could have made the country a better place to live.  

She reminds me of a few of my friend’s wives, who got all into real estate 5-10 years ago with inane fervor.  Now that the market has cooled way off their desperate Facebook pleas to sell listings suddenly gave way to desperately-upbeat MLM supplement sales.  Flavor of the day. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, aggie08 said:

You don't have to be this stupid, man. You have a choice.

She was given a 97% chance of winning her heavily slanted district. Her potentially losing was on NO ONE'S radar. Her overall shittiness making it this close has made for some pretty awesome schadenfreude. So we missed out on what would have been a cherry on top of a massively successful week. We'll survive.

She is a casualty of having redistricting taking away a chunk of her conservative voters. CO added a seat and therefore tapped into her previous set of constituents.  

This isn’t as surprising as you are making it seem. 

15 minutes ago, Balcones said:

She is a casualty of having redistricting taking away a chunk of her conservative voters. CO added a seat and therefore tapped into her previous set of constituents.  

This isn’t as surprising as you are making it seem. 

Ok, cool...

...I didn't create the 97% number.