Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

15 hours ago, BHMCruiser said:

I thought I got flamed for voting for Trump. Voting for Trump is not the same thing as endorsing his behavior after the election. 

What in the actual fuck? Trump has been lying nonstop about fraudulent election since Obama/Romney. Everyone knew exactly how he was going to act if he lost an election...like a petulant child. He telegraphed the fuck out of this. What surprised everyone--and myself in particular--is how many gullible rubes would believe his bullshit and eat up every far right story about dead voters and more votes than people. But the other dude is the moron...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

First time voting for Dotard?  Sure, you MIGHT get a pass, 2nd time?  Nah, you endorsed that shit fully. 

4 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

Anyone who ever voted for trump is a mouth-breathing moron. 

I go back and forth with these, based on a few people I know in real life, but the truth is somewhere in the middle.  I lean towards mouth-breathing moron.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I go back and forth with these, based on a few people I know in real life, but the truth is somewhere in the middle.  I lean towards mouth-breathing moron.

My wife knew how much I hated Hillary.  As we walked outside after voting in 2016, she told me I better not have voted for Trump.  I did have to chuckle.  I told her I wasn't a moron.  I could hold my nose and vote at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

My wife knew how much I hated Hillary.  As we walked outside after voting in 2016, she told me I better not have voted for Trump.  I did have to chuckle.  I told her I wasn't a moron.  I could hold my nose and vote at the same time.

Since I live in Texas and knew it didn’t matter I was gonna vote for Bernie in 2016 as some sort of dumb protest vote until my daughter talked me out of it. Looking back on it I was a total idiot but hindsight is 20-20 

40 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Since I live in Texas and knew it didn’t matter I was gonna vote for Bernie in 2016 as some sort of dumb protest vote until my daughter talked me out of it. Looking back on it I was a total idiot but hindsight is 20-20 

Yeah, I was going to vote Bernie too, for the same reason, and then my buddy convinced me that Hillary might somehow flip Texas, so I went Hillary.  BIG LOL.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

There are plenty of people who basically vote straight ticket without paying attention to campaign rhetoric.  I can understand pulling the lever for Trump the first time around for those people.  

Not paying attention the next 4 years is wholly inexcusable.

Except it exposed just how many in this country are slime bags and horrific people.   

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

There are plenty of people who basically vote straight ticket without paying attention to campaign rhetoric.  I can understand pulling the lever for Trump the first time around for those people.  

Not paying attention the next 4 years is wholly inexcusable.

Yep.  Before the 2020 election, I told anyone who would listen that if they voted for Trump the first time because they believed that he was a great businessman and would therefore be great for the economy, or they just thought an outsider would be preferable to any DC establishment insider, or even if they just couldn't stand Hillary, okay, I don't agree that any of those are particularly great reasons, but at least they had a thought process.

However, I said, if you vote for Trump a second time, you are condoning racism, sexism, and despotism, because there can be no more doubt about what this man is and what he intends.  Anyone who votes for Donald Trump the second time can never again claim to be a patriot, period.

I'd like to think that maybe I convinced one or two of them to just stay home.  But I kinda doubt it.

We are so, so, so fucked.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

None of them are shitting b/c nothing will happen to them. 

So true. Matt Gaetz was in hot shit and nothing ever came of it that I remember. Trump, Stone, Bannon, Meadows - every one of them will walk away smelling like a rose. Congress is dragging all this out and in the end the courts will drop the cases or let them off Scott free. It’s ridiculous. And when Trump is gone the Reps will say “what? Us? What are you talking about? We never knew him or liked him. And you can’t prove otherwise.”

Edited by Brandywine
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

So true. Matt Gaetz was in hot shit and nothing ever came of it that I remember. Trump, Stone, Bannon, Meadows - every one of them will walk away smelling like a rose. Congress is dragging all this out and in the end the courts will drop the cases or let them off Scott free. It’s ridiculous. And when Trump is gone the Reps will say “what? Us? What are you talking about? We never knew him or liked him. And you can’t prove otherwise.”

100% this.  All day, every day.  This is what will happen and everyone will look the other way and our country is stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Seriously.  Matt Gaetz sex-trafficked a minor across state lines, and not only is he not in jail, but he's still in freaking Congress.  

Nothing is going to happen to any of these people.  They're bulletproof.  And they're building the infrastructure to steal the 2024 presidential election, and it's going to work.

It's over.  The America we grew up in is over.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

59 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

i'm old enough to remember when the republican party literally stole a presidential election, got us into 2 land wars in asia, then crashed the economy, and was legitimately out of power for all of about 8 weeks.*

Edited by elfenix
*in the elected branches. they've been in power in the courts about as long as i can remember.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah, I was going to vote Bernie too, for the same reason, and then my buddy convinced me that Hillary might somehow flip Texas, so I went Hillary.  BIG LOL.

I’m a pretty big optimist but I never even thought for a second Hillary would beat trump in Texas.

I did think Joe had a good shot and even bet Anastasis on it with odds but all the vatos let me down.

I should have known though as one of my best friends grew up in del fucking rio and was a big trump supporter. He’s a dude that always votes Republican because he thinks the Dems will steal his money.  I’ve at least managed to convince his dumb ass that the election wasn’t stolen, so he’s salvageable. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that I have to ask this, but...is that for real?  And is there any other pre-twitter context?  

Boebert and her husband have the weirdest fucking safe-words.  

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I read a few replies, and what I think is happening is she is trying to make fun of Biden saying an unintelligible word/phrase?  Without any context?

That was my best guess.

The right is starting to get better at comedy and it's making lefties nervous.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think she was going for a post-modern take on doing personal freedoms to the Nth degree to own the lib doubters.  

what it looks like though is two brain cells, one cup

Edited by Lobo

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Wait, wtf?  Is she literally drinking piss because that whackjob said it works?  Please tell me this is satire.  Please?  

dude, come on.

not that the original was any better in reinforcing the notion that this person is anything more than a ridiculous character.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1473080999814721542/WjoAIwHz_400x400.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Someone explain to me what's going on here like I'm 10 years old please.

Some now-forgotten dipshit is promoting drinking one's own urine as a prophylactic against covid, Tits McGee decided to go with it, tweet, there you go.

The Congress of The United States of America.  Here we are.

Because people would find it suspicious if there was a nurse with a syringe at their Tractor Supply Company.  The same way my dog somehow knew the parking lot of the Vet was NOT the local park.