Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On 3/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Is this like that old logic puzzle, but "if Lauren Boobert's IQ drops by 50% every week, how many weeks will it take for her to have an IQ of zero?"

The great engineer/mathematician trope:

An engineer and a mathematician are shown a room in which a beautiful naked woman is spread out on a pedestal.  They are told that they can approach her, but only go half-again as far as the last approach.  The engineer begins furiously jogging back and forth toward the pedestal and woman, closing the distance by half each time.  The mathematician exclaims "what are you doing, you know you'll never get there!"  To which the engineer replies, "I'll get close enough."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Please tell me her son’s name happens to be Lance?   And that he’s been in long enough to get that E-rate, and she thinks that “LT” is short for Lance.  

Damn. They've been coming strong in 2022.  Generally speaking, I mean.  I can't be the Commander of all stupid members of Congress what to think.  But if we were to speak in Private, I think I could give her some much needed Corporal punishment.  I have had adjutants over the years who have been half family, half Lieutenants to me around the office, so I assume Rep. Boebert is a jacker-off of all trades, and a Master of none.  She does not Warrant any further acknowledgement, other than being the Captain of her own cunt flying straight to Hell.  

10 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

This is what weaponized ignorance looks like, folks.  She's dumb, she knows she's dumb, and she does dumb shit anyway.  And her base eats it up because they are also dumb like her.

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think she knows she's dumb at all.  She's a high school dropout who earned her GED at age 34.

Dunning -Kruger

It's when a person excels at being a high-school dropout, Hooter's girl waitress in a gun themed bar spinning bullshit that her drunk, loser clientele drink up and thinks that experience translates to Congress.

• Hook 'Em 2

Another trope:  the optimist says the glass is half full, the pessimist says it's half empty, and the engineer says it's twice as big as it needs to be.
Huh, every structural engineer I know would say the glass is correctly sized even though we know its twice as adequate as we practically would ever need it to be.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:
19 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:
Another trope:  the optimist says the glass is half full, the pessimist says it's half empty, and the engineer says it's twice as big as it needs to be.

Huh, every structural engineer I know would say the glass is correctly sized even though we know its twice as adequate as we practically would ever need it to be.

Well, that all depends on the consequences of failure.

On 3/26/2022 at 7:40 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I will keep reiterating -- she has no idea she's stupid.  She thinks she's clever.

It’s even worse than that. She also thinks she’s funny. The little talks she does for donors and supports are like standup sets, and the mensas attending those things laugh at her jihad squad cracks and other hacky shit parroted by that crowd. 

C'mon, we all like to shit on members of Congress on both sides.  But you can't spend that much time in Congress, around a group that as much as we bag on them is largely comprised of smart, very well educated people.  We hear from the loudest, dumbest 50 or so...but it's filled with hundreds of smart, educated people.  People I disagree with vehemently on policy and messaging...but they know an amendment or an original thought when they see one.  She has to know she's out of her depths and hence her tantrums to get attention.  

If she were just spouting this shit off back at her saloon, she'd think herself the Einstein of District 3.  But she's at least now been in rooms with smart people---lobbyists, donors, fellow Reps.  She has to know on some level she's a fucking idiot.  

My sister with Down's Syndrome.  She's 6.5 years older than me.  She came to the realization about her intelligence and its limits around the time she was about 10.  She was already deep into elementary school, or the version they had laid out for her.  Thankfully, she was pretty high functioning and managed to 'only' remain about ~3 years behind kids her own age of normal development, but even that eventually trailed off.  When I was finally old enough to remember, around 4 or 5...we were both reading and doing math at the same level.  And it's when I started reading for fun---encyclopedias, dictionaries, etc.  Anything for facts and data.  And she would look at me across the breakfast table and tell me that she wished she could learn all the stuff I could.  And I internalized that and made it a point to read even more for fun and share with her fun stuff I learned.  She recognized as a small child that she would never be close to "normal", never know anything more than basic reading and basic math.  And it bothered her for a long time, but she grew up, socialized, made her peace with it, and takes solace in the fact that she was an inspiration to me, her nephew, and her two nieces.  But she goes to sleep knowing she is the rarity, and she wishes to God she could learn more.  That so many tens of millions of Americans take pride in being so fucking stupid and ignorant and ignore facts and reading fucking sickens me.  People like Boebert are your idols now.  People who aren't worth my sister crossing the street to spit on.  You're human fucking garbage and my retarded sister shouldn't have to breathe the same fucking air as you.  You're the fucking mongoloids, not her.  There aren't 10 of you who are worth her vision for learning.  That you take such pride in it is so fucking sick to me.  You're the extra chromosome of America, congrats.   /rant

On 3/15/2022 at 12:02 PM, Gil Bang said:

I just had a flashback to my single days when a drunk girl in a bar started asking me what I thought about the things going on in the country of Africa.

Me: "I dunno, which country in Africa?"

She: "In Africa. The country of Africa."

I just couldn't.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I just had a flashback to my single days when a drunk girl in a bar started asking me what I thought about the things going on in the country of Africa.

I just couldn't.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

...but then I did anyway.

YEP.

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I just couldn't.

Your Penthouse story starts weird, but I'm willing to listen to the ending.