Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

We're living in a time line where it took a congresswoman 3 tests to obtain her GED.

Herschel Walker is about to be a Senator.

Fitlump is drooling over her potential.

Fitlump would be a MASSIVE upgrade over those two - I mean, like by a factor of 50 - in terms of decency, humanity, and intelligence.

That’s how bad this shit is - Fitlump may be our last, best hope.

Dear god, we are so fucked.
  • Rage+1 2

On 5/28/2022 at 9:29 PM, Brisketexan said:

Fitlump would be a MASSIVE upgrade over those two - I mean, like by a factor of 50 - in terms of decency, humanity, and intelligence.

Fitlump is light years better than Boebert, MTG, and Herschel Walker.  That is fucking scary.

When did being an abject moron become ok?

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Fitlump is light years better than Boebert, MTG, and Herschel Walker.  That is fucking scary.

When did being an abject moron become the most important qualification for higher office?

FIF this fucking absurd fucking timeline.

On 5/28/2022 at 8:29 PM, Brisketexan said:

Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

12 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

When did being an abject moron become ok?

12 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin is slightly more intelligence than MTG and Boebert, but honestly Penelope, that's not a bad date to pin it down to.

Boebert has not even stopped to think how putting guns in the classroom is a good way to lead to more shootings, since you are literally getting the guns past security/metal detectors, and putting them just feet away from would-be shooters.

Oh wait, more shootings would require more guns!

12 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

August 29, 2008

12 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Well, that is super specific....and Palin as VP choice.  Well played.

I give the morons credit in that they recognized that they have power in elections, or at least others realized there is power in organizing the morons.

14 minutes ago, Goredho said:

That’s your next VP, ya’ll.  The cancelled debates out front shoulda toldja.

i think it's gonna Kristi Noem.  she's a skosh more intelligent than Boebert, but probably not by much.  she's definitely equally as corrupt, which is an important job requirement.

At the very least, Boebert is jockeying for position.  Even if not picked as VP, her loyalty will be rewarded with significant advancement.

This. The Boeberts are the future of the party. It only gets dumber. It only gets worse. There is no bottom.

44 minutes ago, Goredho said:

At the very least, Boebert is jockeying for position.  Even if not picked as VP, her loyalty will be rewarded with significant advancement.

Secretary of education.

where she will immediately attempt to terminate everyone employed in the department except for herself. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Secretary of education.

where she will immediately attempt to terminate everyone employed in the department except for herself. 

Actually, she'll terminate herself and leave everyone else employed.  

• Drool 1

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Secretary of education.

This would be so poetically fucked up, of course it will happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think she'll be nominated to head the newly-created Department That Can Look at Young Men That's Looking at Women That's Looking at Their Social Media.

You arrogant ass….you know that irony and satire are dead, and you just willed that department into actual existence.

• 2 weeks later...

The allegations against Boebert were first reported in February 2021, claiming that Boebert had cashed two checks from her campaign totaling $22,259 for mileage reimbursement, but that figure worked out to 38,712 miles -- which is significantly further than the planet's 24,901-mile circumference.

10 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I'm pissed it took this long.  She got caught with this probably a year and a half ago.  

Apparently, she tried to revise the calculation to include hotel bills and other travel-related things, but that only had her circumnavigating the globe once, instead of 1.7 times.

• Like 1

Another source told DailyMail.com that a tattoo across Hooper's chest had to be redone due to chest injuries she sustained.

This family is WT AF. Also re ex SIL wood (have before the rock wall fucked up her grill)

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, SKJ said:

She had to have been drunk.

Or holding a shit ton of meth... 

No one does that shit if they're not holding,  or drunk,  or something

Tori Hooper is welcome to party at my place.

58881959-10900825-image-m-87_16547938177

58879485-10900825-image-a-88_16547938245

• Drool 2