(4) Texas vs. Iowa State: 7pm on LHN.

SDG

Not much effort to work the ball inside save for a forced dribble or errant pass. Mostly passing around the perimeter and jacking up 3s. If we weren't 6 of 12 from deep this half, we'd be trailing.

(By comparison, we were 2 of 12 from BTA in the first half, yet built up a 10-point lead due to our play inside, mostly from/through Jericho.)

Edited by Braff Zacklin
clarity

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

ISU is starving for a win. We just had a super emotional win in Phog. This doesn’t surprise me much 

This. Iowa state gets to play a top 5 team and we’re fresh off of the biggest road conference win in a decade. This had trap game written all over it. You can’t be hyped for every game. Just close out and regroup next week 

We would have lost that game 100% of the time in previous seasons. In some ways, this win was more impressive to me than KU. Iowa State was desperate for a win and they actually have some talent. Plus they were hitting lucky contested shots.

If we played them 10 times, I think we win 9 or 10 - with a solid number of blowouts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1