Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

He organized a bus of Trump supporters from Pa. for ‘the first day of the rest of our lives.’ He died in Washington.

JULIA TERRUSO

WASHINGTON — Ben Philips drove to Washington in a white van Wednesday, smiling over the steering wheel as he explained the significance of the day.

“It seems like the first day of the rest of our lives, to be honest,” he said, eager to protest what he believed was a stolen election with throngs of other Trump supporters, including a group from Pennsylvania he brought to Washington. “They should name this year Zero because something will happen.”

Philips, 50, of Bloomsburg, died that day after suffering what fellow protesters said was a stroke in the nation’s capital. Washington police confirmed his death.

The group of Pennsylvanians he organized returned without him on a quiet, somber ride home, following a violent day when insurrectionists incited by President Donald Trump’s false claims of election rigging attacked the Capitol building. Philips was one of four people who died amid the chaos. There’s no indication Philips himself participated in the raid on the Capitol.

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

NSIAP this fuckface has a goddamn Longhorn logo on the back of his helmet - looks like he might have been fully ID'd but if one of you knows him punch yourself in the fucking dick and then turn his ass in ::

Hmm . . . looks like Tom Herman.  I’m currently hold with the FBI right now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Again, several people died, in the commission of several felonies and nobody is talking about murder charges for them all? We need to set an example so this never happens again.

I hear ya, but the felony-murder rule is such an abhorrent, piece of garbage legal theory that I can't get behind it no matter who is on the receiving end.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I hear ya, but the felony-murder rule is such an abhorrent, piece of garbage legal theory that I can't get behind it no matter who is on the receiving end.

Then let's let all the minorities out of prison serving those sentences. This is exactly the time to enforce the laws if there ever was one. Cant have it both ways. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yep.  I left a vm on their main number early this morning; nothing unhinged just an "are all of your directors seditionists?" question.  Got a call back this morning (was on a call so they left a message) saying Paul was no longer w/ the company and he in no way represents their ethics, yada, yada, yada.

Pretty cool to get a call back.  Respkt knuckles 

3 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

there’s a rumor on TD that some jackhole from Alabama was stealing a portrait and accidentally taxed himself in the nuts and had a heart attack....which would be amazing if born true.

odds that he lived with a 20 mile radius of BamaGirl are at 1:8.

tax deez nuuuuuuuutssssss *ZZZZZ*

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

While this is fun and all (and I mean that...this is awesome), are we doxxing everyone, or just the ones who stormed the capital or committed other criminal behavior? There is a difference. I don't know if I support ruining the lives of those whose biggest crime is watching too much OANN and wanting to support "the best President of their lifetimes" by lumping them in with the true radicals.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

While this is fun and all (and I mean that...this is awesome), are we doxxing everyone, or just the ones who stormed the capital or committed other criminal behavior? There is a difference. I don't know if I support ruining the lives of those whose biggest crime is watching too much OANN and wanting to support "the best President of their lifetimes" by lumping them in with the true radicals.

As soon as the walked over the barriers, they were breaking the law, in my view.  Now some definitely went further, and I agree that most did not go into the capitol.

everyone there should not have been pushed off later in the day, they should have been arrested. They wouldn’t be tracking people down today.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As soon as the walked over the barriers, they were breaking the law, in my view.  Now some definitely went further, and I agree that most did not go into the capitol.

everyone there should not have been pushed off later in the day, they should have been arrested. They wouldn’t be tracking people down today.

Yeah, I'm concerned that the ones that were let go were the military types from about page two of this thread. The tweeter that commented about the intent and organization and that some might be ex military was alarming. Some of those militia types the FBI arrested over a year ago did have a military background and weren't just Cletus Diabeetus.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Oh I totally agree with that. I've just seen a few pictures/details of MAGA twerps in the streets or from earlier in the day that aren't necessarily guilty by association.

Why would you dox someone who was just there? If they broke in the Capital, fuck ‘em.
  • Like 1