Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

42 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

These people are the absolute worst.  They commit treason, and they are then saying it is their "right" to commit treason.  Fucking idiots.  They love the Constitution, but they honestly have ZERO fucking clue what it actually says or actually means.

I know all countries have their own common clay of the new west, but really, how are these people really this stupid.  And it isn't just educated yokels from Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas.  There are lawyers and professionals involved here.  

I think others are right.  This is radicalization.  How the fuck did things go off the rails so much?  How did so many people lose their way?  And to lose their way for Donald Trump of all fucking people.  Donald Trump, who is the biggest fraud on the planet.

Yeah, well you were a hypocrite or changed your stance on some small thing in the past after learning and absorbing new info, so BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!

Go get her, [mention=550]PenelopeWitherspoon[/mention]
Damnit, you already did. I really needed to + Quote that motherfucker. 

Jenna don’t give a fuck. Her real estate firm webpage even has links to her MAGA bullshit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TexPx said:

Jenny don’t give a fuck. Her real estate firm webpage even has links to her MAGA bullshit.

People think they don't give a fuck. When they live in their bubble. But they tend to change their tune when shit actually disrupts their lives, like calling into their program, or having their program or jobs taken away from them, or national attention from the NY Post. Being ostracized from some less echo-chambery social circles or public areas. Less invites to gatherings. Folks think they don't give a fuck right up until the point they suddenly give ALL of their fucks. Someone posted a tweet earlier on this or another thread saying  they read a load of the interviews from folk arrested in DC, and when suddenly faced with actual consequences of their actions, they turned into the whining sniveling pussies they truly are...so I guess in summation, she can FAAFO. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If you are in a group, and there’s a disproportionately large amount of bleach blonde bimbo attention whores in the group, maybe it’s not the best group to be in.  At least for serious matters like seditious activity. 

You ever see that movie Mississippi Burning? It reminds me of Gene Hackman and Willem Dafoe's FBI characters going after Lester in the KKK group. Much of the KKK conspirators were aware that Lester was a liability, even Lester seemed to sense it, but darned if didn't work to pick 'em off one by one. Low hanging fruit.

I still want those military/zip tie folks outed in a big big way. There was (to a degree) blending in, but my concern is the smarter ones may drop the cosplay unis that made them a little easier to spot with respect to their weaponry, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

These people are attention whores.  They honestly think they are "Patriots" and are " Trying to take our country back".  Fucking morons.  I feel sorry for these people's kids.  They have no chance.

Ahem.

Close friend of mine; I've known her for almost 20 years.  She's apolitical; and until 2016 so was her husband.  Then he changed.

Actually got on the front row of a Trump rally once.  Purchased a few AR-15's this year, because reasons.  Then he started indoctrinating their two kids (12 and 10).

She's thisclose to filing, but first, she has to get rid of the Covid he gave her because he believes it's a hoax, even though it killed his best friend.

• Rage+1 1

26 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The fact these terrorists keep using the word “patriot” to describe themselves is just very, very weird.  It solidifies they’ve been brainwashed. 

brisket really captured their "ouerve" with PATRIOT EAGLE FREEDUMB GUN!

Someone said they're acting like little kids, which is accurate because they're emulating their leader.

4 minutes ago, TexPx said:

Jenna don’t give a fuck. Her real estate firm webpage even has links to her MAGA bullshit.

The most vocal MAGA person on my FB feed is a realtor as well. I actually keep it on the feed for yucks. Honesty I can see MAGA fans giving her more real estate business as they all stand together.  A solo real estate agent can withstand public criticism more than a corp lawyer/HR mgr like the Davis character.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ahem.

Close friend of mine; I've known her for almost 20 years.  She's apolitical; and until 2016 so was her husband.  Then he changed.

Actually got on the front row of a Trump rally once.  Purchased a few AR-15's this year, because reasons.  Then he started indoctrinating their two kids (12 and 10).

She's thisclose to filing, but first, she has to get rid of the Covid he gave her because he believes it's a hoax, even though it killed his best friend.

I am so sorry. It's just sad sad sad. The radicalization has got to stop.

I am still laughing so hard at the guy who wore his work badge to storm the capitol. It’s just idiocy multiplied by stupidity squared.

“Hey guys, I’m stepping out for lunch and to maybe storm the capitol. Y’all want me to bring back anything?”
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ahem.

Yup. Still feeling pretty good about my earlier post. 

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The most vocal MAGA person on my FB feed is a realtor as well. I actually keep it on the feed for yucks. Honesty I can see MAGA fans giving her more real estate business as they all stand together.  A solo real estate agent can withstand public criticism more than a corp lawyer/HR mgr like the Davis character.

There's definitely legs to that.  This guy has been flying a giant trump flag in Killeen forever, even after dropping a racist screed on facebook and getting hammered for it.  

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news/local/owner-of-killeen-property-management-company-apologizes-for-racist-facebook-post/500-541921d0-b74e-42bc-b845-c85a8140ca33#:~:text=KILLEEN%2C Texas — Jim Wright%2C,that contained several racial slurs.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

You ever see that movie Mississippi Burning? It reminds me of Gene Hackman and Willem Dafoe's FBI characters going after Lester in the KKK group. Much of the KKK conspirators were aware that Lester was a liability, even Lester seemed to sense it, but darned if didn't work to pick 'em off one by one. Low hanging fruit.

I still want those military/zip tie folks outed in a big big way. There was (to a degree) blending in, but my concern is the smarter ones may drop the cosplay unis that made them a little easier to spot with respect to their weaponry, etc.

Chicago police union chief supporting people who stormed the Capitol. Hey, they didn't actually do much damage. If when we learn of active police in the riots, I'm interested to see how different jurisdictions handle it.

https://www.wbez.org/stories/chicago-police-union-president-defends-those-who-stormed-us-capitol/6842fa80-3b83-4396-af05-a5f15f4ac740

“There was no arson, there was no burning of anything, there was no looting, there was very little destruction of property,” Catanzara [union chief] told WBEZ in a Wednesday evening phone interview. “It was a bunch of pissed-off people that feel an election was stolen, somehow, some way.”

“If the worst crime here is trespassing, so be it. But to call these people treasonous is beyond ridiculous and ignorant.”

Catanzara said he himself “wouldn’t have partaken in” the Capitol assault but he kept defending those who did.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Love the CEO crying about making the worse decision of his life when he walked into the Capitol with a crowd. Many don’t have much sympathy for the 18 year old black kid who gets caught up in a bad situation following his friends.

people do get caught up in mob mentality and do things they don’t normally do. It can be a perfectly legitimate explanation. It doesn’t excuse the behavior but perhaps it can get him or prison sooner for good behavior. You know after he’s served the federal mandatory 85% as set by Ronnie Reagan.

You’d think after the last year, people would learn that if your protest turns into a mob, you better fucking bail. Because either you’re dead, you’re an accessory to someone dying or you’re arrested/doxxed/fired. 

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Chicago police union chief supporting people who stormed the Capitol. Hey, they didn't actually do much damage. If when we learn of active police in the riots, I'm interested to see how different jurisdictions handle it.

https://www.wbez.org/stories/chicago-police-union-president-defends-those-who-stormed-us-capitol/6842fa80-3b83-4396-af05-a5f15f4ac740

It's a concern. I'm picturing if they had training in how to kettle and control protestors among other things, then stepping up to kettle and control groups of reps in order to move them where you want them to go may not be a stretch and that's just a minor skillset. That people are out there actively trying to gain skills in order to overthrow the govt and whatnot has been going on for quite some time, but the disloyalty to the oath of their office by public servants cannot be forgiven.

People think they don't give a fuck. When they live in their bubble. But they tend to change their tune when shit actually disrupts their lives, like calling into their program, or having their program or jobs taken away from them, or national attention from the NY Post. Being ostracized from some less echo-chambery social circles or public areas. Less invites to gatherings. Folks think they don't give a fuck right up until the point they suddenly give ALL of their fucks. Someone posted a tweet earlier on this or another thread saying  they read a load of the interviews from folk arrested in DC, and when suddenly faced with actual consequences of their actions, they turned into the whining sniveling pussies they truly are...so I guess in summation, she can FAAFO. 

All I’m saying is if she was concerned about her political views affecting her business she wouldn’t plaster them on her business webpage.

Guess we’ll find out.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Just a reminder of how Chicago cops react when black women pull into a strip mall parking lot.  You know, people often drive their vehicles to loot a mall in the middle of the afternoon. 

June 3, 2020

Edited by Tuco

17 minutes ago, TexPx said:

All I’m saying is if she was concerned about her political views affecting her business she wouldn’t plaster them on her business webpage.

Guess we’ll find out.

Yeah, the "I've been doxxed" was rich.  No, you roaring hellpig, you doxxed yourself.  Should probably point that out, Penelope.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lou said:

People on the plane with her?  Anyone recognize the woman on the left?

image.png.b298da19d81736d4494f2b386f8cc244.png

A weapon hand sign and the white power hand sign. Lovely lovely people. I can picture the conversation when they aren't talking about trespassing, looting, and sedition:  "These black people are just horrible, they  complain about not being able to breathe, they complain about being shot while sleeping, or shot with their hands up, and they want everyone to just...I don't know give them everything they want. And, Braeliee has to go to her second choice because A&M probably gave her slot to some dumb top ten percenter or athaleete. Oh and those athaleetes, lemme tell you sumpin, those guys better just...." you get the idea.

• Hook 'Em 2

Looking at all these pictures, especially of the women.

If you could go to them in 2016 and tell them in less than 4 years, they would be invading the Capitol building in some hopes of overturning an election to keep the current President in office, you would have been laughed at.

These people simply have no idea that they have changed for the worst.  In their heads, it's the rest of the world that has changed, they are in the majority, and they are willing to die (maybe not literally, but lose jobs, friendships, loved ones, etc) for what they believe, or surprised as shit that the rest of the world doesn't see things the same way they do.

The Texas and National Realtor Associations actually contributed to the campaigns of Republicans and officially endorsed Republican candidates. That got some people riled up, but powerless to do anything about it.

Storming the Capitol was “probably not the best thing to do,” said Eric Dark, 43, a truck driver from Braman, Okla., who was tear-gassed when he got to the top of the steps to the building but never made it inside.

He had been standing with Brian Hobbs, the mayor of Newkirk, Okla., near the top of the steps on the western side of the building around 4:30 p.m. when officers in riot gear started moving to clear out the thousands of people who had gathered.

It could have been a lot worse, Mr. Hobbs said.

“We had enough people, we could have tore that building down brick by brick,” he said.

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I often wonder how much we should discriminate against stupid people. It’s not generally acceptable to judge people by things outside of their control (skin color, gender, body type, etc).

A lot. We should discriminate extensively against stupidity. And then discriminate more. 

I've posted several times that the decades long tolerance movement actually shares some of the blame for our current situation. But, and this is key, it's actually more about calling out ignorance than stupidity. Willful ignorance of people who should know better. We should be calling people stupid and shaming them for this stuff if they're people who should know better. 

Low intelligence people can be forgiven. Most of these people aren't that. They're intelligent but mentally weak and should be ashamed of it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2