Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“Traitors get shot.” Yes. His son turned him in. His son is a patriot. 

He invoked the punishment he believed in.  I wish he'd have been subjected to it.

In a better functioning country -- literally any other functioning country throughout history -- we would have a wall with a lot of bullet marks in it and a worn-out firing squad by now.

I don't believe in capital punishment.  But these fuckers have tested the shit out of my resolve.  What I really wish is that the Capitol Police had been truly prepared, and that there had been dozens of Babbits.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What I really wish is that the Capitol Police had been truly prepared, and that there had been dozens of Babbits.

It's tough for the Capitol Police to be truly prepared when the people in charge of maintaining the national defense deliberately fail to heed intel warnings and then flat out ignore pleas for further help as shit is going down.

• Like 1

Reading about these jackasses who admit trump talked them into storming the Capitol makes me think they should stay in prison for life just for being that stupid...and be required to take civics lessons every day to try and learn how government is supposed to work.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I mentioned awhile back that my wife's cousin joined the FBI and was part of a team prosecuting these Jan 6 treasonous asswipes. I talked to his brother this weekend. 

I haven't kept up with this thread so apologies if this is already known.

The FBI have a longgggg list of people that they vetted and prioritized. Militia, cops/ex-cops, military, ex-military, and truly delusional anti-gov shitheads went to the top of the list. Did I mention that the list is long?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/5/2022 at 9:13 AM, NorthLoop said:

I'm SHOCKED that any of these people would pretend to be military. 

And why do they also shoot so low?

I think it's just lack of confidence... Hell, I'm at least a fake navy seal

@PenelopeWitherspoon

Jenna's travel companion got a week in the pokey...

North Texan going to jail attack on the US Capitol (audacy.com)

A federal judge has sentenced 39-year-old Jason Hyland of Frisco to one week behind bars for taking part in the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2021.  

Hyland pled "guilty" to a misdemeanor charge of parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol building. Prosecutors had pictures of him inside the Capitol building during the riot.

Court documents show Hyland chartered a private jet from Denton to get to Washington, D.C. Prosecutors presented evidence that Hyland posted messages on Facebook seeking other individuals from north Texas to travel with him.

One of those who responded was Jenna Ryan. She posted extensive messages on social media about her activities during the riot.

Ryan received a 60-day sentence for her actions after publicly saying that she had done nothing wrong and had "blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I’m not going to jail". Ryan did in fact go to federal prison and was released in February.

Hyland was sentenced to seven days in jail. He will also have to pay a $4,000 fine and $500 in restitution. He could have received a maximum sentence of six months behind bars.

• Haha 1

^^^^^^

That dude checked all the stereotype boxes:

Betancur, described by the FBI as a white supremacist who lived with his mother

“However, he added that he only regrets that the actions he took now prevent him from joining the U.S. military. Betancur wanted to join the U.S. military because of the sense of brotherhood. If he is unable to join the U.S. military, Betancur said that he may attempt to join a different country’s military or become a mercenary.”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:
Yeah, he definitely sounds like the type that needs to be handed a weapon...

Maybe he goes out like Private Pyle and spares the world more of his crimes?

1214209.jpg

On 8/1/2022 at 2:54 PM, Gil Bang said:

On 8/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, crash_davis said:

I mentioned awhile back that my wife's cousin joined the FBI and was part of a team prosecuting these Jan 6 treasonous asswipes. I talked to his brother this weekend. 

I haven't kept up with this thread so apologies if this is already known.

The FBI have a longgggg list of people that they vetted and prioritized. Militia, cops/ex-cops, military, ex-military, and truly delusional anti-gov shitheads went to the top of the list. Did I mention that the list is long?

Guy Reffitt has a co-leader on the sentence leader board.  Thomas Robertson was an active cop at the time.  87 months or a little over 7 years.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/11/politics/thomas-robertson-capitol-riot-sentence/index.html

A former Virginia police officer who was fired after breaching the US Capitol building on January 6, 2021, was sentenced by a federal judge Thursday to more than seven years in prison.

Thomas Robertson entered the Capitol with the first breach of rioters that day, prosecutors said, and marks the second rioter convicted by a jury to be sentenced. Guy Reffitt, the first riot defendant convicted by a jury, received the same sentence of 87 months behind bars -- the highest sentence in a January 6 case to date.

DC District Court Judge Christopher Cooper said Robertson's actions after the riot were the most "striking and concerning" part of the case before handing down his sentence.
"You think partisan politics is war. You continue to believe conspiracy theories," Cooper said to Robertson, adding: "I sincerely believe you would respond to a call of duty if called to do something like this again."

Robertson, a former sergeant of the Rocky Mount police in Virginia, wrote in a March 2021 text to a friend, "I can kill every agent that they send," assuring they would never see him "surrender to be a political prisoner."

He rolled the dice and went to trial.  It's starting to make a lot of those previous plea deals look too easy on the defendants.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I wish there was a way to neg the Judge without negging the post. 8 months? More like 8 years, cocksucker! Why are they not mudstomping each and every one of these deplorables?

38 minutes ago, RPM said:

I wish there was a way to neg the Judge without negging the post. 8 months? More like 8 years, cocksucker! Why are they not mudstomping each and every one of these deplorables?

Apparently Justice Dept only asked for 10 months and the defendant asked for community service. I like this quote from the judge regarding community service 

Screenshot_2022-08-12-14-08-32-85_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Edited by PhillyD

5 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Apparently Justice Dept only asked for 10 months and the defendant asked for community service. I like this quote from the judge regarding community service 

Screenshot_2022-08-12-14-08-32-85_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

And, we do have these things called laws that set a maximum penalty of 12 months.

I don’t know how likely it is, but I hope at the very least that all of these morons who stormed the capitol permanently lose their right to vote. We don’t need idiots who believe conspiracy theories and have clearly demonstrated that they would “ jump off a bridge” if president trump told them too voting for people. They don’t have sound judgement and can’t make good decisions.

Edited by Voldemort86

Another compadre of Jenna pleads guilty...

Katherine Schwab, known as Katie, recently plead guilty for her role in the Capitol insurrection on January 6, 2021. 

She was part of the group that took a private plane from North Texas to D.C. the day of the riot, along with Frisco realtor Jenna Ryan.

Schwab initially pleaded not guilty when she was first arraigned last month but has now pleaded guilty to engaging in disruptive or disorderly conduct in a restricted building.

Prosecutors say she "willfully and knowingly engaged in an act of physical violence on Capitol grounds" and supported false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Investigators say she also damaged media equipment at the Capitol and took to social media to warn about trouble ahead of the attack.

Schwab will be sentenced in December.

Katherine Schwab

Katherine Schwab, known as Katie, recently plead guilty for her role in the Capitol insurrection on January 6, 2021. 

She was part of the group that took a private plane from North Texas to D.C. the day of the riot, along with Frisco realtor Jenna Ryan.

Schwab initially pleaded not guilty when she was first arraigned last month but has now pleaded guilty to engaging in disruptive or disorderly conduct in a restricted building.

Prosecutors say she "willfully and knowingly engaged in an act of physical violence on Capitol grounds" and supported false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Investigators say she also damaged media equipment at the Capitol and took to social media to warn about trouble ahead of the attack.

Screen-Shot-20220819-at-115617-AM-59240c38-a315-4078-9c38-6d40a9d0ac55.png?width=800

Is there any doubt she’s been part of the devil’s triangle a time or two or three?

4 hours ago, Matuka said:

Katherine Schwab

Throw the book at her. Texas probably won’t tho because she’s blonde, hot, and probably rich. Our state is so fucked up.