Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Jamie Raskin is on Meet The Press revealing new info about the insurrection saying they have evidence of rioters being in communication with the White House while the coup attempt was going on. 

Trying to cancel culture free speech, and libs telling the WH who it can talk to.  Now warning POTUS about an Antifa invasion while getting pushed by the tidal wave of people into Pelosi’s office is wrong!!!???

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

What a complete piece of sexist shit.  HE insisted he deserved to take HIS WIFE'S college money and go to college first and he insisted she become a stripper.  Fuck him.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

What a complete piece of sexist shit.  HE insisted he deserved to take HIS WIFE'S college money and go to college first and he insisted she become a stripper.  Fuck him.

Sociopath from jump.

Also, his initial anti-government position was opposition to the Patriot Act and related shenanigans.  OK, I can buy that, fair enough.

But why in the name of God any of these crypto-anarcho-fascist cults think Donald Trump and the Republican Party are going to deliver them from this type of "tyranny" absolutely befuddles me.

Shrub may have been a dolt and manipulated when he went along with all that stuff, but he damn sure didn't do it because it personally benefitted him.  He operated from some notion of the greater good of the country other than his own whims, misguided as it may have been.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Shrub may have been a dolt and manipulated when he went along with all that stuff, but he damn sure didn't do it because it personally benefitted him.  He operated from some notion of the greater good of the country other than his own whims, misguided as it may have been.

The Younger’s policies mostly disgusted me, a major exception being immigration, but I’d like to believe your post. I don’t, but I’d like to. See Alito.

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

His soon to be 18 year old wife that he made give up her dance instructor job to go stripping while he went to UNLV.  He still had 2 eyes back then.

Tasha Adams, Stewart Rhodes and Minuteman  Oath Keepers Founder's Estranged Wife Tells Why She Asked a Judge to Keep  Ex in Jail, Fears He'll Take Their Kids and Become 'Brownshirt' for Trump |  Law & Crime

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

The Younger’s policies mostly disgusted me, a major exception being immigration, but I’d like to believe your post. I don’t, but I’d like to. See Alito.

Well, Shrub appointed the judges his party asked him to appoint, very much like Trump.  He didn't get anything from Alito or expect anything from him.  Very much unlike Trump.

And I think Shrub at least harbored some sort of vision of what might be good for the country, even if you disagree with it, violently.  And his vision, cloudy and fucked up as it may have been, wasn't primarily based on his own ego or monomania.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, Shrub appointed the judges his party asked him to appoint, very much like Trump.  He didn't get anything from Alito or expect anything from him.  Very much unlike Trump.

And I think Shrub at least harbored some sort of vision of what might be good for the country, even if you disagree with it, violently.  And his vision, cloudy and fucked up as it may have been, wasn't primarily based on his own ego or monomania.

We can agree to disagree, no violence necessary. I felt, back in the early aughts, Rs would take us to where we are today. And, I will also point out that Bush the Lesser is hardly a clarion voice, today, for our Republic and the Rule of Law.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, El Tri said:

oh man, reading through her updates was schadenfreude. fuck kyle and his karen wife

Tempted to donate a dollar just to add the comment "So your husband didn't assault Officer Fanone and didn't provide the tazer used on the officer?  Here's a dollar to dry your tears with bitch."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1