Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

On 1/23/2023 at 2:53 PM, Brisketexan said:

It actually can, if they present it sincerely and back it up.

"I acted stupidly.  I got suckered into something that I shouldn't have.  I see how foolish it was now, and I'm deeply sorry and wish I hadn't done it.  And I'll never do it again."

vs. their usual approach:

"I acted stupidly.  But also, I was right, and the election was totally stolen by the Chines and Biden and Italian satellites, and I would happily attack the capitol again if my god Trump would say the word."

First guy might even get the charges reduced, and will almost certainly get a lesser sentence.  Second guy gets the smooth buttfucking his criminal ass deserves.

well ain't that some shit. I'll try that the next time I get a speeding ticket. Or a DWI. Or try to overthrow the lawfully elected government.

On 1/23/2023 at 4:37 PM, Chad Fuck said:

Is that the attorney speaking?

That hat makes him look like clown, even if he weren’t speaking gibberish.

Sigh, I know him personally. Had more than a few beers with him and partied at his house. This was before he went maga nutball. I'm happy he is getting good money off the trump grift but he is all sorts of batshit now.

20 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Sigh, I know him personally. Had more than a few beers with him and partied at his house. This was before he went maga nutball. I'm happy he is getting good money off the trump grift but he is all sorts of batshit now.

We all know one like that.

supernatural-spn.gif

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

And he's a creepy guy too?

No way!

An Iowa man who was convicted alongside his son for rioting at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was arrested for allegedly using a cell phone to illegally record a woman as she was changing clothes at a tanning salon, SiouxlandProud reports.

Daryl Johnson, 52, of St. Ansgar was arrested on January 27th and charged with invasion of privacy. Johnson allegedly used a chair to position a cell phone on the 8-foot-tall dividing wall between two rooms at a tanning salon in Clear Lake.

https://deadstate.org/jan-6-rioter-busted-for-secretly-recording-women-getting-undressed-in-tanning-salons/

18 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

No way!

An Iowa man who was convicted alongside his son for rioting at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was arrested for allegedly using a cell phone to illegally record a woman as she was changing clothes at a tanning salon, SiouxlandProud reports.

Daryl Johnson, 52, of St. Ansgar was arrested on January 27th and charged with invasion of privacy. Johnson allegedly used a chair to position a cell phone on the 8-foot-tall dividing wall between two rooms at a tanning salon in Clear Lake.

https://deadstate.org/jan-6-rioter-busted-for-secretly-recording-women-getting-undressed-in-tanning-salons/

He claimed it was a case of mistaken identity. It was actually his brother Daryl who placed the cell phone in the tanning salon. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/4/2023 at 3:04 PM, cactusflinthead said:

No way!

Scene: Prison Cafeteria, Fresh Fish huddle at table.

Inmate 1: What you in for?

Inmate 2: Arson.

Inmate 3: Aggravated Assault.

Inmate 4: I just had to get a peak at flabby rectangular-body pale sodbuster North Central Iowa's Finest! CAN I GET A WITNESS.

• Haha 3

On 2/15/2023 at 3:10 PM, Gil Bang said:

I like the thought of a perpetual motion, contempt citation for 30 days. Every 30 days he comes in and refuses to call the judge judge and goes right back to jail for 30 days. I forget the name of the white water defendant who spent a long time in jail, rather than testify

7/7 sunrise - All these pussies should have been lined up on their knees on the capitol steps - the ENTIRE trump family and all 1/6 speakers included. A very short prayer spoken, then a fucking bullet to the head. Letting their body’s roll down the steps and left to rot for 48 hours. 

their entire estates seized and forfeited 

do not attempt to over throw this country !!!

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Rage+1 1

There are no worse Magats than  fundamentalist Christian homeschooling Magats who reject secular life, and who unabashedly lean toward a theocracy with every law based upon Christian principles….And by that I mean whatever weird thought is in their head, as the actual words of Jesus have very little sway with them.  These are the book banning homophobes, the worst most delusional false Christians. 

That crazy bitch will immediately gravitate to some insane “cowboy church” when she gets out and be right back at it.   They need to throw away the key on all of these people.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

This guy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/garret-miller-sentenced-january-6-riot-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-threat/

Garret-Miller-1.jpg

Jan. 6 rioter who tweeted threats to Ocasio-Cortez and Schumer sentenced to 38 months in prison

A Texas man has been sentenced to 38 months in prison for charges related to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol, which included assaulting a police officer and interstate threat to injure or kidnap, the Department of Justice announced Wednesday.

Garret Miller, 36, of Richardson, Texas, was "at the forefront of every barrier overturned, police line overrun, and entryway breached within his proximity," during the riot, the Justice Department said. Prior to entering the Capitol Building, Miller was detained twice, one time even being put in handcuffs, but was released after saying he would leave, according to the Justice Department.

Miller instead stayed and continued to record himself "talking about a revolution," the department said, and entered the Capitol Building. While police were trying to clear the building, "Miller stayed on the front lines, assaulted an [Metropolitan Police Department] Sergeant, and engaged in a physical altercation with no fewer than six officers."

The Justice Department said that Miller traveled to Washington, D.C., that day with "rope, a grappling hook, a mouth guard and a bump cap." The department also said that Miller had threatened multiple people on social media, including Senator Chuck Schumer, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg and then-Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

After leaving the Capitol grounds on Jan. 6, Miller replied to a tweet from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with, "Assassinate AOC."

The Justice Department said that, until his arrest on Jan. 20, Miller continued to brag about his actions during the riot and expressed a desire to find the police officer who shot and killed rioter Ashli Babbitt and "hug his neck with a nice rope." 

When Miller was arrested, he was wearing a shirt with Trump on it that read "I was there, Washington, D.C., January 6, 2021," the Justice Department said.

In addition to the 38 months in prison, Miller will also have to serve 36 months of supervised release.

3 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Seems light for all that but what else is new

When federal criminal statutes overlap state ones, like most of these, the sentencing is kind of bizarre.

In some crimes, like drugs, and child pr0n, they're absolutely draconian compared to the state sentences.

In others, like assaultive offenses, they seem kind of light.

One thing to consider though, is that unlike state offenses, where there's parole, extremely generous good time credit (day off for day served type things), homeboy here will serve a minimum of 85% of that sentence.  In a state court on assaultive offenses for a first-offender or close to it, a very short prison term followed by probation is pretty likely, or just straight probation.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Seems light for all that but what else is new

I agree, but take some solace in that photo.  The fear in his eyes.  The dread washing over his soul.  He's only 36.  Of course, our first prayer is that he does no harm to anyone else.  But I assure you, in the kindest but sternest terms possible, Mr. Miller won't live to see 50.  He will be dead by his own hand.  A lot of these insurrectionists will plague our nation for decades to come.  Garrett, however, won't be one of them.  

On 2/5/2023 at 6:33 PM, cactusflinthead said:

Who gives a shit that he's a former Marine? 

RomaVicta, former bagboy, gets 5 years for speaking publicly against Greg Abbott. 

Oh, and the guy is getting off easy. I'll join the chorus of those suggesting gallows be constructed.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

More representation from North Texas?  I understand that practically every region of Texas had their own J6 rioters in DC but either the other Texas rioters were smart enough to not get caught at the same percentage, or North Texas may be the worst part of the country.   Or may be both.

7/7 sunrise - All these pussies should have been lined up on their knees on the capitol steps - the ENTIRE trump family and all 1/6 speakers included. A very short prayer spoken, then a fucking bullet to the head. Letting their body’s roll down the steps and left to rot for 48 hours. 

their entire estates seized and forfeited 

do not attempt to over throw this country !!!

The Fall of the Roman Republic included several key acts of political violence committed with impunity by one faction/family against the other. Usually around the transition of power. Rinse. Repeat.

It’s really about aggressive factions not wanting to cede power and comply with democratic will. Basically, its the same story of “fuck that bullshit”.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I like the thought of a perpetual motion, contempt citation for 30 days. Every 30 days he comes in and refuses to call the judge judge and goes right back to jail for 30 days. I forget the name of the white water defendant who spent a long time in jail, rather than testify

Susan McDougal?
  • Hook 'Em 1

Susan McDougal?
  • Hook 'Em 1