1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

5.png

5.png

5.png

Edited by Gil Bang

give him a long, long prison sentence (never see the light day)

also, zero doubt that this treasonous douche thinks he's the smartest person in the room. keep stepping on your dick dumb ass. if you support him or agree with him, please go eat a bullet asap. the world would be a better place  !

Edited by tx 3 putt

14 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Can you c/p? I let my Rolling Stone subscription lapse in like 2005

news you can use. When you run into a paywall story, https://archive.ph/ (or archive.today) is your friend. Enter the story link in the blue box and search to see if someone has already de-paywalled the story. If not, add to the red box but sometimes there is a queue before the story is available for you.

here is a link to that story. https://archive.ph/n9imY

• Hook 'Em 3

Michael Fanone needs to be on surly.  My favorite quote from that story:

“There’s a part of me that just lives for the feud,” Fanone says. “Maybe it’s just how my brain is wired, but when it comes to this, I’m at ease when I’m sitting, waiting, watching for an opportunity to poke my head up and call somebody a bitch.”

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

give him a long, long prison sentence (never see the light day)

also, zero doubt that this treasonous douche thinks he's the smartest person in the room. keep stepping on your dick dumb ass. if you support him or agree with him, please go eat a bullet asap. the world would be a better place  !

Judge rejected it 

Amazing.  Centuries of Secret Service agents who could've horse-traded what they saw/heard for wealth, fortune, fame, or marriage into a foreign monarchy and titular estate in perpetuity.  But nope, the first guy to breath the seal does so to get in good with a group of cosplay soldiers called "The Proud Bois" who coalesced around a dildo-taking comedian.  

Also, I do not condone prison sexual assault except for the two dudes that murdered Arbery.  But you gotta wonder what it's gonna be like to enter federal prison as a member of a group called "The Proud Boys."  I mean, maybe the White Supremicist groups will have your back...but still...you're just asking for trouble with that org title

Michael Fanone needs to be on surly.  My favorite quote from that story:
“There’s a part of me that just lives for the feud,” Fanone says. “Maybe it’s just how my brain is wired, but when it comes to this, I’m at ease when I’m sitting, waiting, watching for an opportunity to poke my head up and call somebody a bitch.”

One of us!

Every once in a while, these folks send  reminders of how entitled and fucking stupid they are.

Jan. 6 defendants held in D.C. jail request transfer to Guantanamo Bay

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-defendants-held-dc-jail-request-transfer-guantanamo-bay-rcna51028 

Spoiler

Oct. 6, 2022, 1:47 PM EDT
By Rebecca Shabad and Ryan J. Reilly
WASHINGTON — Nearly three dozen people charged with crimes related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol who are being held at Washington, D.C.'s jail have asked to be transferred to the U.S. detention camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, if conditions don't improve at their facility.

On seven pages of yellow legal pad paper recently submitted in federal court, the 34 defendants described the jail in the nation's capital as having "medieval standards of living" and "hellacious conditions" that it "insists on tormenting its traumatized guests with." They demanded that their problems be addressed, saying they no longer want to be "trapped within the wretched confines of cruel and unusual punishment."

The group listed numerous concerns and complaints about their experiences across more than two pages. They said, for example, that they "continue to endure" things like "begging for help/water/medical aid." They claimed they are not allowed visitations, access to religious services or access to their attorneys. They reported that their laundry has been returned with "brown stains, pubic hair and or reeking of ripe urine."

The inmates said they have found "worms" in their food and have not been provided with calorie counts for meals. They wrote that "due to malnourishment," they have experienced hair loss and loss of eyesight. Defendants said they have seen mice and cockroaches in their cell blocks and have seen rust in the water and black mold on walls, floors and vents.

Serious complaints about inhumane living conditions have been lodged against the Washington jail for years. In November, for example, the U.S. Marshals Service transferred 400 inmates at the jail because of such conditions and treatment to a prison in Pennsylvania, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

The Jan. 6 detainees also wrote in their complaint that they have been presented with critical race theory "propaganda" on tablets, along with "re-education propaganda" and "racially-biased information." They claimed they have been physically harassed, Maced and assaulted by guards.

"We hereby request to spend our precious and limited days, should the government continue to insist on holding us captive unconstitutionally as pre-trial detainees to be transferred and reside at Guantanamo Bay," said their letter, which added that the Cuba facility, which houses detainees charged with terrorist acts, provides "nutritional meals, routine sunlight exposure, top notch medical care, is respectful of religious requirements, has centers for exercise/entertainment."

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Every once in a while, these folks send  reminders of how entitled and fucking stupid they are.

Jan. 6 defendants held in D.C. jail request transfer to Guantanamo Bay

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-defendants-held-dc-jail-request-transfer-guantanamo-bay-rcna51028 

Hide contents

Oct. 6, 2022, 1:47 PM EDT
By Rebecca Shabad and Ryan J. Reilly
WASHINGTON — Nearly three dozen people charged with crimes related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol who are being held at Washington, D.C.'s jail have asked to be transferred to the U.S. detention camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, if conditions don't improve at their facility.

On seven pages of yellow legal pad paper recently submitted in federal court, the 34 defendants described the jail in the nation's capital as having "medieval standards of living" and "hellacious conditions" that it "insists on tormenting its traumatized guests with." They demanded that their problems be addressed, saying they no longer want to be "trapped within the wretched confines of cruel and unusual punishment."

The group listed numerous concerns and complaints about their experiences across more than two pages. They said, for example, that they "continue to endure" things like "begging for help/water/medical aid." They claimed they are not allowed visitations, access to religious services or access to their attorneys. They reported that their laundry has been returned with "brown stains, pubic hair and or reeking of ripe urine."

The inmates said they have found "worms" in their food and have not been provided with calorie counts for meals. They wrote that "due to malnourishment," they have experienced hair loss and loss of eyesight. Defendants said they have seen mice and cockroaches in their cell blocks and have seen rust in the water and black mold on walls, floors and vents.

Serious complaints about inhumane living conditions have been lodged against the Washington jail for years. In November, for example, the U.S. Marshals Service transferred 400 inmates at the jail because of such conditions and treatment to a prison in Pennsylvania, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

The Jan. 6 detainees also wrote in their complaint that they have been presented with critical race theory "propaganda" on tablets, along with "re-education propaganda" and "racially-biased information." They claimed they have been physically harassed, Maced and assaulted by guards.

"We hereby request to spend our precious and limited days, should the government continue to insist on holding us captive unconstitutionally as pre-trial detainees to be transferred and reside at Guantanamo Bay," said their letter, which added that the Cuba facility, which houses detainees charged with terrorist acts, provides "nutritional meals, routine sunlight exposure, top notch medical care, is respectful of religious requirements, has centers for exercise/entertainment."

MV5BMTQ3NTg3OTk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAw

Because he's the hero the USA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2022/10/19/florida-man-sent-disciples-democracy-death-threats-capitol-rioters/

Denis Bass, a 67-year-old retired Broward County firefighter, pleaded guilty in federal court in Miami on Tuesday. He admitted to mailing threatening letters to Jan. 6 defendants across Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. The Lighthouse Point resident faces up to five years in prison.

The unsigned letters — there were at least 10 — were all headed “Disciples of Democracy” and contained lines similar to this one: “We are here to track down and eliminate each and every one that participated in the January 6 insurrection/riot.”

Starting in July 2021, the letters arrived in mailboxes of people present at the Capitol that day. They continued this year, unsigned, but from someone calling himself the “founding member” of Disciples of Democracy. They were rife with personal details, FBI investigators said, indicating Bass conducted “significant research” on his targets.

hopefully he dies in prison 

Hopefully they all do.
It will save us the trouble of having to shoot them all dead when they try to overthrow our country the next time.
We should have shot them all the first time. There should have been traitor bodies stacked so deep it would take a day to climb over them all.
  • Hook 'Em 4

I'm sorry, there's going to be collateral damage in any shit like this. Make him do his time and it'll send a clear enough message to people like him. I'm afraid this is going to be used as a basis for a lot more acquittals and most will be bullshit, even if this one isn't.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68