Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

18 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

In Trump’s America, it was Officer Fanone who received death threats and ridicule.

A Washington, D.C., police officer who was beaten unconscious during the Capitol riot shared a voicemail from a supporter of Donald Trump wishing him death Tuesday night. Speaking to Don Lemon on CNN, Michael Fanone played harrowing audio he said he had received while testifying on Capitol Hill earlier that day about Jan. 6. The caller said, “You’re so full of s--t, you little f---ot f--ker. You’re a little p---y… You’re a lying f--k… How about all the scummy Black f--king scum destroying our cities and burning them… I wish they would have killed all you scumbags, ‘cause you people are scum. They stole the election from Trump… Too bad they didn’t beat the s--t out of you more.” Fanone responded, “This is what happens to tell the truth in Trump’s America.” Fanone, who suffered a heart attack as a result of the attacks on him during the attempted insurrection, has advocated for investigations into the events of Jan. 6 since it happened and has met with stone-faced Republican opposition. He shared the voicemail the same night as Fox News’ Tucker Carlson scoffed at the officer’s testimony from the safety of his studio, joking that Fanone was a cynical political ploy and literally laughing at him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-riot-officer-michael-fanone-shares-voicemail-death-threat

• Rage+1 2

14 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

he probably thought he was free, ha 

First the furries infested our schools, now they have infested MAGA.  I heard they are even putting litter boxes for furries at Buccee's.  WTF is this world coming to?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Oath Keepers spent over $400 at post-US Capitol riot feast at THE OLIVE GARDEN, prosecutors say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/01/politics/oath-keepers-olive-garden-january-6/index.html

of course they did.

I would have guessed Applebee's, but then again, it wouldn't surprise me if several of them were banned there for getting into fights over them putting "the damn onions on my bourbon steak."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

Oath Keepers spent over $400 at post-US Capitol riot feast at THE OLIVE GARDEN, prosecutors say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/01/politics/oath-keepers-olive-garden-january-6/index.html

of course they did.

This is one of the few times I give props to the Simulation.  Well done.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wonder what the free breadstick count was. bet they ate them out.

cover10.jpg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, pacman said:

Tim Ryan, owner of huge balls, in a room full of cucks.

They know it's the truth.  It makes them uncomfortable because they know it's wrong.  They feel like if they drown out the people that bring it up, they can ignore it.  This goes to what @RomaVicta said in the other thread about showing the victims of mass shootings.  It needs to happen.  That is the only way you shut these people up and shove them back in their holes.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

WASHINGTON (AP) — Days after the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes tried to get a message to then-President Donald Trump that urged him to fight to stay in power and “save the republic," according to trial testimony on Wednesday.

Rhodes, who is on trial for seditious conspiracy in the U.S. Capitol attack, said in his message, sent through an intermediary, that the Oath Keepers would support the Republican president if he invoked the Insurrection Act and called them up as a militia.

The message never made it to Trump. The intermediary — a Texas software developer and military veteran who testified he had an indirect way to reach the president — was taken aback by it and went to the FBI instead.

“That’s asking for civil war on American ground ... that means blood is going to be shed on streets where your families are,” Jason Alpers told jurors. He decided not to pass along Rhodes' words. “It would have wrapped me into agreeing with that ideology in some way, which I did not.

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

The intermediary — a Texas software developer and military veteran who testified he had an indirect way to reach the president — was taken aback by it and went to the FBI instead.

Uh, what was he doing in communication with these traitors to begin with?

On 10/27/2022 at 7:39 PM, tx 3 putt said:

he probably thought he was free, ha 

The FBI should put out a statement that any remaining rioters need to identify and surrender themselves, and that their surrender will be favorably taken into account when decided whether to prosecute or sentence. And that failure to voluntarily surrender will be viewed in the opposite manner.

I bet they get at least 100 surrenders from people who are waiting for a knock on their door. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Friday sentenced an Ohio man who claimed he was only “following presidential orders” from Donald Trump when he stormed the U.S. Capitol to 3 years in prison.

Dustin Byron Thompson was convicted in April by a jury that took less than three hours to reject his novel defense for obstructing Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s presidential victory.

The jury also found Thompson guilty of all five of the other charges in his indictment, including stealing a coat rack from an office inside the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot.

Thompson apologized and said he was ashamed of his actions.

U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton told Thompson he could not understand how someone who had a college degree could “go down the rabbit hole” and believe “so much in a lie.” The judge said Thompson had to pay a price for a “serious crime” that undermined the “integrity and existence of this country.”

The maximum sentence for the obstruction count was 20 years imprisonment. The government had recommended a sentence of 70 months while the defense sought a year and a day in prison.

Thompson testified at trial that he joined the mob’s attack and stole the coat rack and a bottle of bourbon. He said he regretted his “disgraceful” behavior. But he also said he believed Trump’s false claim that the election was stolen and was trying to stand up for him.

Thompson was charged and convicted on six counts: obstructing Congress’ joint session to certify the Electoral College vote, theft of government property, entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly or disruptive conduct in a Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

More than 770 people have been charged with federal crimes arising from the riot. Over 250 of them have pleaded guilty, mostly to misdemeanors. Thompson was the fifth person to be tried on riot-related charges.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-biden-crime-donald-trump-congress-df05987ca4a6e065573695c7b50df991

A retired Air Force lieutenant colonel from Grapevine was found guilty Wednesday of six crimes in connection with his involvement in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Larry Brock, 55, posted messages on social media, including one on Dec. 27, 2020, in which he wrote, “I prefer insurrection at this point,” and another on Jan. 5, in which he declared, “our second American Revolution begins in less than two days.”

U.S. District Judge John Bates in Washington found Brock guilty at a bench trial of the felony crime of obstruction of an official proceeding and five misdemeanors: entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a Capitol Building; entering and remaining on the floor of Congress; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article268789122.html

I think this is the one that worked for Hillwood. 

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Shame about her. I despise her cause, but respect her on-the-spot leadership abilities. Kind of like some random PFC getting a pinned-down platoon to move at D-Day. Maybe not a PFC-- I believe it was called Obersoldat on the German side. An Obersoldat getting a pinned-down Zug to move at D-Day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2