Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden sentenced McCaughey to seven years and six months in prison followed by two years of supervised release. The judge described McCaughey, 25, as a “poster child of all that was dangerous and appalling about” the Jan. 6, 2021, riot.

“Your actions are some of the most egregious crimes that were committed on that dark day,” the judge told McCaughey

----

Hodges screamed out for help when another rioter grabbed the officer’s baton and struck him in the face with it.

“It was only then, over two minutes after the assault began, that McCaughey relented and pulled Officer Hodges’s face shield down over his eyes,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Kimberly Paschall wrote in a court filing.

Hodges managed to retreat inside the Capitol building and was taken to a hospital. McCaughey struck a second officer with the shield before another officer sprayed him with a chemical irritant, backing him away.

“It is not an exaggeration to state the actions of these officers in thwarting the mob at the Lower West Terrace entrance potentially saved the lives of others, including members of Congress,” Paschall wrote.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-sentencing-patrick-mccaughey-police-attack-8fa19a15b9355a72bc69b067ffa63cb8

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

On 4/18/2023 at 8:24 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Eric “zip tie hands” is from Nashville. He teamed up with his mom to attack our country. Here is the local report, which reads as expected:

“Prosecutors say the two wore tactical and bulletproof vests in the Capitol and Munchel carried a stun gun. Munchel also recorded their storming of the Capitol, and prosecutors say that video shows the pair stashed weapons in a bag before entering the building. A search of Munchel’s Nashville home turned up assault rifles, a sniper rifle with a tripod, shotguns, pistols, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and a drum-style magazine.

Eisenhart and Munchel have been found guilty on charges of conspiracy to commit obstruction, obstructing of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon (Taser), disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon (Taser), unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds or buildings (Taser), entering and remaining in the gallery of Congress, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

The pair is expected to be sentenced on Sept. 8.”

https://fox17.com/news/local/zip-tie-guy-mother-found-guilty-on-all-charges-connected-to-us-capitol-riots

Well, alright. Sounds like the taser wasn’t his only weapon. Throw away the key.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

That was his mom this whole time?  How the fuck did I miss that part?  You were taking your mom to an insurrection?  Taking her virginity would make more sense.  

What the fuck, dude?  I'm picturing them getting ready that morning.  

Eisenhart, "Hurry up Eric, we're gonna be late.  And eat some breakfast.  You can't overthrow the government on an empty stomach!"
Munchel, "Dammit ma!  I know.  I'm getting my gear together."

Eisenhart, "Don't you use that language with me young man.  I'm packing us a lunch too.  We may be there a while taking prisoners.  What do you want?"

Munchel, "Ma, the Meatloaf!  Where the heck are my zip-ties?"

Eisenhart, "Do you look with your mouth or with your eyes?  Check your other tac vest, the one from church."   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

That was his mom this whole time?  How the fuck did I miss that part?  You were taking your mom to an insurrection?  Taking her virginity would make more sense.  

What the fuck, dude?  I'm picturing them getting ready that morning.  

Eisenhart, "Hurry up Eric, we're gonna be late.  And eat some breakfast.  You can't overthrow the government on an empty stomach!"
Munchel, "Dammit ma!  I know.  I'm getting my gear together."

Eisenhart, "Don't you use that language with me young man.  I'm packing us a lunch too.  We may be there a while taking prisoners.  What do you want?"

Munchel, "Ma, the Meatloaf!  Where the heck are my zip-ties?"

Eisenhart, "Do you look with your mouth or with your eyes?  Check your other tac vest, the one from church."   

I was picturing the Fratellis

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Eric “zip tie hands” is from Nashville. He teamed up with his mom to attack our country. Here is the local report, which reads as expected:

“Prosecutors say the two wore tactical and bulletproof vests in the Capitol and Munchel carried a stun gun. Munchel also recorded their storming of the Capitol, and prosecutors say that video shows the pair stashed weapons in a bag before entering the building. A search of Munchel’s Nashville home turned up assault rifles, a sniper rifle with a tripod, shotguns, pistols, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and a drum-style magazine.

Eisenhart and Munchel have been found guilty on charges of conspiracy to commit obstruction, obstructing of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon (Taser), disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon (Taser), unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds or buildings (Taser), entering and remaining in the gallery of Congress, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

The pair is expected to be sentenced on Sept. 8.”

https://fox17.com/news/local/zip-tie-guy-mother-found-guilty-on-all-charges-connected-to-us-capitol-riots

Well, alright. Sounds like the taser wasn’t his only weapon. Throw away the key.

There is only one reason to carry zip ties, or plastic handcuffs, to a protest.

handcuff-tie.jpg

Their charges should have included attempted kidnapping of elected federal officials.

• Hook 'Em 6

OK, anyone care to guess whether this guy is white, black, Asian, hispanic, etc?

A Texas man facing multiple charges for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol now faces a felony after he allegedly opened fire on police who came to check on him before his scheduled surrender.

Nathan Pelham, 40, was charged on April 11 with four misdemeanors for allegedly entering the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot. The next day, Pelham told an FBI agent he would self-surrender the following Monday to face the charges.

That night, the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office initiated a welfare check at Pelham’s home in Greenville after a relative told authorities Pelham had a gun, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas said on Thursday.

When local police arrived, the house was dark and deputies turned on their emergency lights. Pelham’s daughter exited the home and was placed in a patrol car. Police could then hear gunshots coming from inside the house and took cover. More from the Northern District of Texas:

About an hour later, at approximately 9:38 p.m., Mr. Pelham – a previously convicted felon – walked onto the porch and allegedly fired towards several deputies, who could be heard on body-worn camera video noting bullets “whiz” by them. A deputy instructed Mr. Pelham to put his gun down, but he continued to wave it until re-entering his home. At 10:46 p.m., Mr. Pelham again exited the residence and fired multiple rounds.

Authorities were finally able to detain Pelham just after midnight. There were no injuries.

A search of Pelham’s home turned up a Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol and four boxes of ammunition. Police also found “several 9mm sized holes in the walls,” according to the U.S. Attorney’s statement.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah this bit too.

Over the past two years, scores of rioters with military experience have been arrested in connection with the Capitol attack. But Mr. Wise is the rare former federal agent to have been charged. The F.B.I. said agents first found Mr. Wise living in New Braunfels, Texas, before he moved to Bend, Ore., in June.

Tarrio, 29, and the others were charged in a 10-count indictment. The charges included conspiring to oppose by force the lawful transition of power from Donald Trump to Joe Biden after the 2020 presidential election, conspiring to obstruct Congress’s confirmation of the election result, and actually obstructing the joint session of Congress. The legal maximum penalty for either seditious conspiracy or the obstruction charges is 20 years in prison.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"Seditious Conspirators, stand back and stand by"

That awkward moment when you tell a Proud Boy not to stand back and stand by, but rather to lie back and enjoy it,  

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That awkward moment when you tell a Proud Boy not to stand back and stand by, but rather to lie back and enjoy it,  

I disagree.  Supermax those assholes so they can’t communicate or plot or have their agenda conveyed by anyone.   Or get raped I guess.  Solitary confinement motherfuckers.  They deserve a hanging, but they can rot in a cell by themselves 23 of 24 hours and contemplate their Orange God getting them to where they are. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

I disagree.  Supermax those assholes so they can’t communicate or plot or have their agenda conveyed by anyone.   Or get raped I guess.  Solitary confinement motherfuckers.  They deserve a hanging, but they can rot in a cell by themselves 23 of 24 hours and contemplate their Orange God getting them to where they are. 

Great point. We shouldn't send them to prison for X years so they can plan out their attacks for when they are eventually released. They're a danger to the US and should be treated as such.

• Hook 'Em 1

Having had family in federal supermax, I respect the hierarchy of prison groups.  But can you imagine being the first guy to head a group called "Proud Boys" to be imprisoned.  I don't think they'll get fucked with any more than any other asshole on the inside, but they will get laughed at and jeered more than anyone.  "Chairman of the Proud Boys?  Seriously, that's your gang's name...Proud Boys?  That's really what you went with?  And your founder shoved a dildo up his own ass on live Tv to show he wasn' gay?  Nah man, we're not gonna hurt you.  I thought my life took a wrong turn at some point, but you are something else."  

But in all seriousness...these guys do have close relationships to some very prominent politicians.  And if they can get to Epstein, who at the time was the most famous American inmate since Bernie Madoff, they can sure as fuck get to some low-level white supremacist.  Some of these people who were in on the planning and execution of January 6th are going to die in prison before they can make a deal.  And I suspect the deaths won't be painless.  Can't do your time looking over your shoulder if somebody takes your eyeball out with a fucking crayon.  

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

all traitors !

To be fair, Crenshaw can't see for shit and just thought it was Enrique Iglesias.  And look at Jr, he just did a kilo of coke, god bless his heart.  You know his old man is well into his 80's, eats Mickey D's daily, and literally doesn't believe in exercise?  Yeah, his ticker strong. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

Yeah, say what you will about the Trumps...they got some cardio longevity going for them and that ain't nothing.  The way Senior eats and loafs, and the way Junior drinks and snorts...they got something going for them.  

Don, Jr. literally once said...out loud...as a friend's birthday party..."There are two kinds of blow.  The kind where you gotta sit on the barstool and convince yourself that you're high.  And the kind where you gotta hold on to the barstool and convince yourself you're not having a heart attack.  And I'm the third kind bro!"  

I think if thing's progress correctly, President Trump will get to bury one of his children and pretend like he cares.  

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

all traitors !

I’d like to thank Rafael for providing the Allred campaign with the perfect picture of him consorting with a convicted seditious conspirator against the United States. There should be campaign buttons.

• Hook 'Em 2

Prosecutors noted that Mr. Schwartz was already on probation in at least one other case involving charges of assault and illegal firearms possession. Mr. Schwartz has had nearly 40 prior convictions over more than 30 years for crimes such as assault or threatening officers.

More than two years after the attack, prosecutors told Judge Mehta, Mr. Schwartz showed no remorse for his actions, giving several interviews in which he claimed to be the victim of a biased prosecution. During one interview, Mr. Schwartz called the trial “the biggest sham I’ve ever seen in my life.”

10 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Prosecutors noted that Mr. Schwartz was already on probation in at least one other case involving charges of assault and illegal firearms possession. Mr. Schwartz has had nearly 40 prior convictions over more than 30 years for crimes such as assault or threatening officers.

More than two years after the attack, prosecutors told Judge Mehta, Mr. Schwartz showed no remorse for his actions, giving several interviews in which he claimed to be the victim of a biased prosecution. During one interview, Mr. Schwartz called the trial “the biggest sham I’ve ever seen in my life.”

It is fucking insane to me that someone with 40 of any kind of convictions was walking around free, and it’s rage-inducing that he may be able to get out of prison alive. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

37 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I got a text last night at 11:55 p.m. from one of my best friends, a man whom I've known for 50 years. We grew up together, went to UT together, were housemates in Austin and later Houston for years. Point being, he wouldn't BS me.

He is now the IT director for a company in Maryland. The jury foreman of the Proud Boys trial works directly for him.

Within an hour of the verdict coming out the jury foreman had been doxxed completely on various social media ---- his full name, his address, date of birth, social security number, wife and children’s names, the address at which he works, the dates of birth of his children etc.. all broadcast out there.  My friend said “the threats against him and his family that immediately started coming in, are graphic and terrifying, especially in a world in which every nutjob has a gun and might be looking to make some sort of political statement.” 

There’s a program/application called “Signal”  that allows for complete anonymity and is a text messenger just like the one you have on your phone, the difference being that when you have Signal on your phone and when I have it on my phone then anything we text to each other is completely encrypted. So last night at 11:55 p.m. my friend texts me about all of this and said he and his team are pulling an “all nighter”  and an “all weekender”  to get the company staff of 150 or so employees on Signal by Monday morning.  I guess that’s step one of trying to give this man some measure of security.

This is pretty disturbing stuff.   I think about the impact this might have on future court cases. Who is going to want to find anybody guilty of anything if the repercussions are that your personal information is going to be made available to any weirdo who wants to make some sort of point? We’ve already seen judges shot and killed. And who's going to want to be a judge or to be on the jury for a Donald Trump trial, knowing that a guilty verdict might result in a death sentence for you or your wife or kids?

I think about this poor man and how he’s going to be looking over his shoulder for a long time to come. He’s not going to be able to go out to eat with his kids without worrying that the next guy coming though the restaurant’s door is coming for him.

They ain't going to do shit.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I got a text last night at 11:55 p.m. from one of my best friends, a man whom I've known for 50 years. We grew up together, went to UT together, were housemates in Austin and later Houston for years. Point being, he wouldn't BS me.

He is now the IT director for a company in Maryland. The jury foreman of the Proud Boys trial works directly for him.

Within an hour of the verdict coming out the jury foreman had been doxxed completely on various social media ---- his full name, his address, date of birth, social security number, wife and children’s names, the address at which he works, the dates of birth of his children etc.. all broadcast out there.  My friend said “the threats against him and his family that immediately started coming in, are graphic and terrifying, especially in a world in which every nutjob has a gun and might be looking to make some sort of political statement.” 

There’s a program/application called “Signal”  that allows for complete anonymity and is a text messenger just like the one you have on your phone, the difference being that when you have Signal on your phone and when I have it on my phone then anything we text to each other is completely encrypted. So last night at 11:55 p.m. my friend texts me about all of this and said he and his team are pulling an “all nighter”  and an “all weekender”  to get the company staff of 150 or so employees on Signal by Monday morning.  I guess that’s step one of trying to give this man some measure of security.

This is pretty disturbing stuff.   I think about the impact this might have on future court cases. Who is going to want to find anybody guilty of anything if the repercussions are that your personal information is going to be made available to any weirdo who wants to make some sort of point? We’ve already seen judges shot and killed. And who's going to want to be a judge or to be on the jury for a Donald Trump trial, knowing that a guilty verdict might result in a death sentence for you or your wife or kids?

I think about this poor man and how he’s going to be looking over his shoulder for a long time to come. He’s not going to be able to go out to eat with his kids without worrying that the next guy coming though the restaurant’s door is coming for him.

The use of or the threat of political violence is, by definition, terrorism.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

As Costanza would say, there's the allure and hotness of fugitive sex, but I would imagine banging someone literally on the FBI's Most Wanted List has to be the most erotic experience one can have.  Also, not pink when "raspberry beret" is just right there when you're shopping in a secondhand fabric store.