Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Then let's let all the minorities out of prison serving those sentences. This is exactly the time to enforce the laws if there ever was one. Cant have it both ways. 

The really abhorrent common-law murder rule barely exists anymore.  And it hasn't for a long time, 25-30 years.

It's been replaced, typically, with schemes that convert a manslaughter or other unintentional homicide into a murder for charging and sentencing purposes, if one causes a death in the course of another, specified felony.

That is the case with the DC Code and the federal felony statute.

So committing a felony where a murder occurs by someone else's hand isn't going to put you on the hook for murder.

Oh I totally agree with that. I've just seen a few pictures/details of MAGA twerps in the streets or from earlier in the day that aren't necessarily guilty by association.

My intent was just to id the people who went into the building.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Oh the agony she must be going through.  Also she needs to learn the definition of illegal and vandalism.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/01/07/cudd-says-shes-getting-death-threats-after-rioting-i-didnt-do-anything-illegal/

At the very end of that piece she says she "plans to return to the capitol with a gas mask."

What the hell? 2021 better do an about face and get on out of here. Anti-maskers doing the Matt Gaetz gas mask wearing to avoid getting gassed during a coup is not going to be on my bingo card.

4 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

SIAP

She going to go through some things.

Year two of Jenny’s incarceration, Trump dies in his own prison cell after multitudes of exposed crimes prove that he was a foreign asset all along.  Working in the prison laundry, Jenny hits rock bottom with regret of her life choices thus far.  The following week, Jenny embraces Islam.  Around that same time, the relationship with her cell mate becomes one that teaches her the pleasures of female tenderness.  Things improve for Jenny over the next four years of her sentence thanks in part to some serious self-reflection, as well as a computer programming class that the new warden has implemented.  Unfortunately, Jenny never fully takes control over her diabetes.  She dies of a stroke six months before her first parole hearing.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

there’s a rumor on TD that some jackhole from Alabama was stealing a portrait and accidentally taxed himself in the nuts and had a heart attack....which would be amazing if born true.

odds that he lived with a 20 mile radius of Bama Chick are at 1:8.

BOTH the known assholes from Alabama live 10 and 15 minutes from me.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Hey, at least this one isn’t near me!

Unfortunately, he lives in Auburn - just texted his picture to my daughter. Told her to run the other way if she were to see him.

He’s the one the nutballs were claiming was Antifa because he has a “communist” tattoo.

It’s a video game symbol.

At the very end of that piece she says she "plans to return to the capitol with a gas mask."
What the hell? 2021 better do an about face and get on out of here. Anti-maskers doing the Matt Gaetz gas mask wearing to avoid getting gassed during a coup is not going to be on my bingo card.
Maybe she's just planning on meeting Rudy next time?
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

The sad part in all of this is that everyone who gets doxxed and has their life (rightfully) ruined will never understand the depths to which they were lied to. Maybe they will eventually, but they're always going to blame someone else (and certainly not their orange god).

Well, except for the dead ones. 

They’re not victims of lies. They’re eager and willing consumers of lies. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

The sad part in all of this is that everyone who gets doxxed and has their life (rightfully) ruined will never understand the depths to which they were lied to. Maybe they will eventually, but they're always going to blame someone else (and certainly not their orange god).

Well, except for the dead ones. 

Plenty of them are mentally ill and have no clue- just look at the Qanon nonsense, about how they think Trump is going to roundup his enemies and have the executed in front of the White House or whatever.  Lots of Q paraphernalia on parade yesterday. 

But plenty of them know better, and they are acting like entitled little children who think they can push the limits of the law, because they declared themselves to be "patriots".  Just look at their attitudes towards the cops, and how they felt they had the right to overpower and rush past those cops, and break into legislators' offices and fuck around.

And thankfully, many of them are losing jobs, being embarrassed on social media, and ending up with records.  Put the screws to these entitled little shits, and see if they want to break into a federal building in the future, with the intent of fucking around with a Constitutional process and finding out what the results are.

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

69521431_10220218726240674_1788685039324

10403656_10205433875948657_3533250998624

Shit appears to be trending poorly for Juggy McJuggerson

59 minutes ago, Disco Strangler said:

She going to go through some things.

Year two of Jenny’s incarceration, Trump dies in his own prison cell after multitudes of exposed crimes prove that he was a foreign asset all along.  Working in the prison laundry, Jenny hits rock bottom with regret of her life choices thus far.  The following week, Jenny embraces Islam.  Around that same time, the relationship with her cell mate becomes one that teaches her the pleasures of female tenderness.  Things improve for Jenny over the next four years of her sentence thanks in part to some serious self-reflection, as well as a computer programming class that the new warden has implemented.  Unfortunately, Jenny never fully takes control over her diabetes.  She dies of a stroke six months before her first parole hearing.  

I feel like you kind of rushed through some parts there. A little more color on the burgeoning relationship with between Jenny and her cellmate would help humanize the stupid cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Shit appears to be trending poorly for Juggy McJuggerson

I feel like you kind of rushed through some parts there. A little more color on the burgeoning relationship with between Jenny and her cellmate would help humanize the stupid cunt. 

That’s a shame. Leopards eating faces and whatnot. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tuco said:

That seems legit.  Although he does appear to be just documenting rather than instigating.  He certainly isn't dressed up like a Trumpster in some sort of false flag operation. 

He is part of a group that is against police brutality - whether it is police v. nazi or anyone. We need these observers. 

It is going to be so easy for the FBI to get these "patriots" to rat on their friends too.  Unlike real patriots, most are not willing to suffer any real pain for their beliefs, despite all their Facebook bravado.  They don't want to do without their boxes of wine, Xboxes, guns, and Facebook for even a week. Threat of any jail time will get them to give up their grandmothers to get off easier.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't usually expose myself to this shit, other than what you people embed.

My God.  The stupid.  It burns.

It’s probably best for your mental health but definitely puts you behind the curve in understanding what’s going on and what’s coming next.

• Like 1