2021 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Soliver465 said:

The Trey Lance pick should mute the racial angst over Justin Fields dropping. 

There’s “racial angst” about Fields dropping? That’s news to me. This isn’t entirely unexpected. The knock on him I heard was that his receivers were generally too wide open and some really stupid throws in a couple of games last year, particularly the Northwestern game. A whole week of listening to talk in OSU media and this is the first time I’ve heard anyone mention a racial component. We’re beyond the time of thinking QB’s need to be white. Unless you’re a racist. Are you a racist? You sound like you might be. 

There’s “racial angst” about Fields dropping? That’s news to me. This isn’t entirely unexpected. The knock on him I heard was that his receivers were generally too wide open and some really stupid throws in a couple of games last year, particularly the Northwestern game. A whole week of listening to talk in OSU media and this is the first time I’ve heard anyone mention a racial component. We’re beyond the time of thinking QB’s need to be white. Unless you’re a racist. Are you a racist? You sound like you might be. 

Max Keller man was crying in his pillows if there was 3 straight white qbs taken if jones went to SF
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No, I was referring to a story by Kalein Jones on the Ringer.

he was the former UT beat writer for the Atlantic