(4) Texas @ (14) WVU at Noon on ESPN

SDG

Just now, ztejas said:

Refs don't appear to be helping anyone. That should have been a jump ball to my eye. 

had short period during the 10-0 run but been pretty consistent. the one benefit to no crowd is these guys don't get influenced as much.  just call what you see.

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

sorry guys, either I'm a jinx or this appears to be the same basketball I saw last year.  As of  5:21 remaining, I see no coaching adjustments being made.  Not an expert, just am looking for an adjustment. 

Last year this team got blown out by 40 in this building. Post less.

2 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

sorry guys, either I'm a jinx or this appears to be the same basketball I saw last year.  As of  5:21 remaining, I see no coaching adjustments being made.  Not an expert, just am looking for an adjustment. 

Very sorry your vagina is so swollen today. 

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

There's still room for improvement, but to say this is the same team as last year ain't right. We are on the road playing a ranked team. We lost by a hundred last year in WV. 

Maybe log out and rewatch later...

I had my doubts coming into the season but this is not the same as last year. Players are moving without the ball, looking to get to the bucket, taking open shots, and defending better. Give Shaka props

3 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

We are much better than this team. If we overcome Coleman’s foul trouble, his uncharacteristic play, and these refs we are in a great spot to win the league with two huge road wins

It's really as simple as Greg being better. 2 looks at the rim he should have converted and he hits one of his 3s and Texas is up 3. The rest is about par for the course for this team minus a couple bad TOs.

24 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I fucking hate playing WV so god damn much. 

Damn @Js1 what did you post this week?  1,000+ rep points is usually only possible with Tit pics...

Edited by SDG
tag didn't work.