2021 FA Cup

WBT

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

What led to ManU drawing Pool and now having to play West Ham? Seems like a weird bracket. Have PL sides simply dropped out elsewhere?

I'm convinced some sides always get tougher draws than others.  I know I already said it once in this thread but City always get the easiest draws.  Like when Chelsea and United played each other 4 times last season.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Jordan Morris in the starting 11 for the Swans against City. 

Morris started and was replaced in the 66'.

His replacement scored 11 minutes later. (77')

Arriola came on in the 65'. (may have been part of a double substitution, but he replaced his guy before the minute change and Morris came off just after the clocked passed 65:00).

Arriola committing a foul at the 83' is his only mention in ESPN's "Commentary" of the match.

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

See? And they will get the last probably near the end of extra time.

47 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't think it's ever been safe to say Tottenham will do anything.

EVERTON vs TOTTENHAM

The link to ESPN's highlights featuring all of the goals.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=4312468

Edited by Napoleon

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Morris started and was replaced in the 66'.

His replacement scored 11 minutes later. (77')

Arriola came on in the 65'. (may have been part of a double substitution, but he replaced his guy before the minute change and Morris came off just after the clocked passed 65:00).

Arriola committing a foul at the 83' is his only mention in ESPN's "Commentary" of the match.

Really hard to judge anything from that game. City dominated the whole thing. Sure Whittaker scored, but they were already down 3-0 at that point. I think City had the clamps on for most of the game, finding space was going to be hard.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

Everton has looked awful for about three weeks now. Very little optimism about playing the best club in the world today but maybe they’ll be tired from champions league and disinterested or something. 

+875 for an Everton win so I went ahead and took a flyer on that because who knows...every once in a while when Everton looks like they’re at rock bottom, they pull some crazy win out of their ass. 

Cherries 0-3 Southampton...on to the FA Cup semis

that was quite fun. the most enjoyable matched I have watched all season.

Now I see why some supporters wouldn’t be so upset if we got relegated to the Championship. 

the PL can be a beating. 

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

Cherries 0-3 Southampton...on to the FA Cup semis

that was quite fun. the most enjoyable matched I have watched all season.

Now I see why some supporters wouldn’t be so upset if we got relegated to the Championship. 

the PL can be a beating. 

I was told that Cap’n Jack was going to score all the goals. I guess not.

5 hours ago, sidis said:

Everton has looked awful for about three weeks now. Very little optimism about playing the best club in the world today but maybe they’ll be tired from champions league and disinterested or something. 

+875 for an Everton win so I went ahead and took a flyer on that because who knows...every once in a while when Everton looks like they’re at rock bottom, they pull some crazy win out of their ass. 

Aww man, you almost made it. 84 minutes and then, Womp womp. 

4 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I was told that Cap’n Jack was going to score all the goals. I guess not.

Aww man, you almost made it. 84 minutes and then, Womp womp. 

Could be worse, could have gotten raped by a backwater team in the balkans whose manager was literally sentenced to prison this week with multiple billion pound players like bale, Kane, lloris, etc. 

womp. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, shnsajax said:

Timo is doing a great job showing up Pulisic should start. 

They don't play the same position but okay.

Unless you think Tuchel is going to do something stupid like run Puli as a false 9.

Edited by ztejas

They don't play the same position but okay.
Unless you think Tuchel is going to do something stupid like run Puli as a false 9.

I know, I’m not saying a straight swap, but that Werner is just so wasteful as a player and Pulisic is just sitting. It doesn’t solve the problem, just frustrated.

Such horseshit. Fucking joke trophy after the way the past 2 have been officiated. Hope we kick the shit out of City on the 29th and everyone can lick our taint. Enjoy your Happy Meal toy Leicester. 

Var will kill football before a super league.

Such horseshit. Fucking joke trophy after the way the past 2 have been officiated. Hope we kick the shit out of City on the 29th and everyone can lick our taint. Enjoy your Happy Meal toy Leicester. 

Var will kill football before a super league.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, shnsajax said:

I know, I’m not saying a straight swap, but that Werner is just so wasteful as a player and Pulisic is just sitting. It doesn’t solve the problem, just frustrated.

If Pulisic starts today Chelsea either wins or goes into extra time 1-1. Tuchel clearly doesn't give a shit about the FA so we better show up ready to fuck against City.