2021 Poker: Raising Covid with the nuts!

AUS-97HORN

Next orbit I open UTG1 to $15 w 3h3d. 3 callers. $60 pot

8s 5s 3c

Check to me. I make it $20. Different, younger Asian reg makes it $65. Folds to me and I go $150. He jams his $200 and has my $150 covered.

Call and cry.

I saved some nice coin winning the satellite entry. I gave it all back in about an hour of cash.

Yeah the problem on the AA hand is we are virtually never way ahead bc he will have a club basically every time he doesn’t already have us beat. I assume if he wants to go to war with like QQ no club there he would also 4b it pre. If we have Ac obv we have to roll with it.

The 33 hand is vile and disgusting and dumb.

18 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Yeah the problem on the AA hand is we are virtually never way ahead bc he will have a club basically every time he doesn’t already have us beat. I assume if he wants to go to war with like QQ no club there he would also 4b it pre. If we have Ac obv we have to roll with it.

The 33 hand
 Poker is vile and disgusting and dumb.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Lol

Living in FL, players just LOVE to talk about how they’re not getting the shot. I can’t help but target them, much like I would anyone who requests a wash or tells us that T8 is their favorite hand.

I’ve not booked a trip to WSOP because I’m not sure it’s going to happen. Last I heard they are crazy short their dealer counts, though perhaps this new rule will make that less an issue

• Haha 1

I would say it is now 100% happening. They have opened registration and started taking payments, and implemented a full vax requirement. Wynn announced their series schedule yesterday also. I def agree dealer shortages may be real and would recommend regging as early as possible. 

1 hour ago, TXSooner518 said:

WSOP requiring proof of vax to register, period. https://www.wsop.com/2021/

Luckily for my investors, they have a horse who understands basic math, probability, and percentages, so this doesn't affect me at all, other than making the tournaments harder because they are filtering out the people who don't. 

Gonna be a lot of pissed off idiots, but I like it.  We need more of this.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Lurch said:

In a game full of liars, I’d still want the masks

I would feel perfectly fine not wearing a mask if there was 98% of players vaxed (assuming 2% faked their way in). I will have to make a decision now if it is worth going while having to sit there wearing a mask 12 hours a day. Love the  decision to restrict it to vaxed players and always felt that it was the decision they had to make to attract the biggest field. No way would I go if unvaxed players were allowed. 

I need to find a comfortable mask. I always use these blue hospital looking ones that itch in the inside. 

I would feel perfectly fine not wearing a mask if there was 98% of players vaxed (assuming 2% faked their way in). I will have to make a decision now if it is worth going while having to sit there wearing a mask 12 hours a day. Love the  decision to restrict it to vaxed players and always felt that it was the decision they had to make to attract the biggest field. No way would I go if unvaxed players were allowed. 

I need to find a comfortable mask. I always use these blue hospital looking ones that itch in the inside. 

Oh hell no. You need something comfortable for sure.

I wear these. Got them at Costco.

https://www.amazon.com/DEGREES-Reusable-Unisex-Comfort-Covering/dp/B08D6WQBMJ

I hope to have a 12-hour session today. $1500 kicks off in 40 mins
  • Like 1