2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, BradInATX said:

In UFC anyway where a height advantage can mean a size disadvantage in a weight class. He looked like a ball of muscle compared to Hooker

Yeah, but that comes with a reach disadvantage, which he managed very well.  I don't like the guy, but that was an impressive showing against a good fighter.

Hard to stay hungry for blood with multi millions in the bank. Surprised he took the loss that well and not like his usual cunty antics from before. Khabib dealt a blow to his reputation but tonight cemented his downfall. Especially getting destroyed like that by a guy Khabib himself destroyed with barely breaking a sweat. 

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The “inactivity” excuses are flying high right now. 

Yeah, I'm not buying that.  Conor's boxing was crisp as always and he did well defending against the fence and eventually reversing.  He did plenty in that fight until the damage to his lead leg added up and made him a sitting duck.  Dustin was just the better fighter tonight.

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Connor went commercial and that never ever works in the UFC for long.  

BTW. 

556169250_ScreenShot2021-01-23at10_47_27PM.thumb.png.1421215eb3c8f5eb241b88b70df17743.png

I hate myself sometimes. Poirier shouldn’t be +240 against anyone, let alone someone who’s fought like 3 times in 4 years. I chose to stay away tonight. Damn I almost went to a bar for this one but most places charged a cover. That would’ve been a badass scene at a bar.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Yeah, I'm not buying that.  Conor's boxing was crisp as always and he did well defending against the fence and eventually reversing.  He did plenty in that fight until the damage to his lead leg added up and made him a sitting duck.  Dustin was just the better fighter tonight.

Exactly. Dustin is a fucking dog. Put some respect on his name and quit giving Conor this ring rust out. It wasn’t his night tonight. Dustin was better. 

• Hook 'Em 1