2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, Scraps said:
1 hour ago, Zeus said:
He's the real deal
1656215874528-sp.thumb.jpg.7b8aaa316ef71ee138e327b988d99006.jpg

Calm down he beat neil magny

15-0 all finishes is pretty decent, first real competition and he completely dominated him taking zero damage. 

Wonderboy call out kind of sucks because he's such a better wrestler. He should fight Belal or Vicinte next, an actual challenge in wrestling and grappling.

So what about next Saturday. I guess a women's fight got canceled, but I had already been planning on purchasing. A lot of people here are put off with how black Adasanye is (I kid), but he's a weird combination of student, teacher, athlete, skill, and asshole.

I like him mostly because he talks shit, doesn't dodge a challenge, and then backs it up. He put his undefeated status on the line by moving up divisions, and didn't bitch about when the other guy laid on him. He's repeatedly called out the alpha-sharks of his division. And when he did a choreographed dance routine before the biggest fight of his life that's when Whittaker should have internally said, "Oh, shit."

p.s.  Aloha asshole.

Edited by JohnnyRage

On 6/26/2022 at 1:09 AM, Zeus said:

15-0 all finishes is pretty decent, first real competition and he completely dominated him taking zero damage. 

Wonderboy call out kind of sucks because he's such a better wrestler. He should fight Belal or Vicinte next, an actual challenge in wrestling and grappling.

I was disappointed as soon as he dropped the name. Another lanky striker, like the one he just beat by outwrestling. Don't even have to tweak the gameplan. Hopefully the UFC ignores that nonsense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The Holloway Volkanovski one is interesting as I felt Holloway won ay least 1 if not both of the fights and got kind of jobbed. 

Although it seems Volkanovski has gotten better than he was in those fights and I wonder what Holloway has left after all the striking wars he's been in. Volkanovski probably decisively wins this one. 

I may watch it if I don't have anything else going on but it's definitely not a card I'd ever pay whatever it it they charge these days.