2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:
5 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:
Are they using different cameras? They seem to have a very sharp focus. They look pretty great and give a 3D depth.

So like 8 times better than my brand new TV.

Welll, maybe only 2x after having to replace the one my 5yr old broke after kicking his boots off.

Edited by JohnnyRage

Sounds corny, but I’m trying to find a video of Usman and Burns embracing at the end of the fight. You can tell they’re really good friends. A lot of times it’s more intense going up against your close friends than your worst enemies, and I thought that was a really cool moment between Usman and Burns at the end of the fight. 

Don’t think I’ve seen this before. 

Chas Skelly stood in the Octagon and waited for his opponent, Jamall Emmers, to make his entrance. But Emmers never came out.

The UFC Fight Night bout between Skelly and Emmers was canceled Saturday when Emmers was unable to compete after suffering back spasms backstage, according to the UFC broadcast.

Skelly was already in the cage at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas when Octagon announcer Joe Martinez made the announcement that the fight would not be happening.

Emmers was released back to his hotel and did not need to be transported to the hospital, according to UFC officials.

"I feel like I should get my win bonus," Skelly said in an interview on the broadcast. "I weighed in, I made weight. I stepped in the cage. That's how I feel. I hope Jamall is OK. No animosity. It sucks."