Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 2 - Featuring RGBIII and Immamac

immamac

Comments... "at the end of the day".

I think that you guys did a good job. [vanilla compliment, I know]  I listened to both of the podcasts on my walk (6 miles) with a little skipping the basketball talk at the end of 2.1.

RGB kept saying that Sark seemed "authentic", which made me cringe, because Sark said it himself about 5 times and it obviously works on people. Whenever someone says "Trust me, I know."... I rarely trust them and I almost always go for a second opinion. (They may be telling the truth, but I doubt them until I can confirm it elsewhere.)

[rant about "authentic" clipped]

I am really pumped about the coming season.

Three Players I'm most excited to see in Sark's offense:

1) Casey Thompson

2) Jared Wiley

3) Josh Moore

Honorable Mention: Kelvontay Dixon, Troy Omeire, Bijan Robinson

Keep 'em coming. And I just might click on the app of the sponsor... ANCHOR ...and download it.   💥

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I know you hate Derka but he honestly would be a great addition for the basketball talk. 

Most surly’s don’t really hate Derka.  They are just annoyed by his wall of text when he goes off.   Derka has forgotten more about Texas BB than most of us casual fans will ever know.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, SDG said:

Most surly’s don’t really hate Derka.  They are just annoyed by his wall of text when he goes off.   Derka has forgotten more about Texas BB than most of us casual fans will ever know.  

yup. Derkas good people. Just a little emotional/passionate which pisses off the internet at times.

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

Episode 3 is stickied at the top of football. It doesn't help to leave this in football for previous episodes

Episode 3 is only in the podcast board not football.  I found it out of luck.  709236726_ScreenShot2021-01-22at3_55_54PM.thumb.png.005365f1344ca96d6467b7073a7b969b.png

Edited by SDG