2021 Drunk Thread

Hate

26 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Shot 87 today....with a 9 on a par 5.... Bourbon fueled...still boring 4 fingers at a time

That's what she said.

I just got off my call and poured my first drink.  Where are the other drunks tonight? 

• Haha 1

I've never been a fan of tomato juice.  I love tomatoes, but don't like tomato juice.  I've going to finish the weekend with some drinks in the spa tonight.  It's pretty damn near perfect SE Texas night with the moon due to rise soon. 

3 hours ago, Hate said:

I've never been a fan of tomato juice.  I love tomatoes, but don't like tomato juice.  I've going to finish the weekend with some drinks in the spa tonight.  It's pretty damn near perfect SE Texas night with the moon due to rise soon. 

This I love tomatoes in all food,hell I’ll drink V8 but add vodka which I like also, it’s too much acidity for me or something for drinking a lot of.   I can have one but to sit and get drunk off of no.  Just start bringing the vodka soda’s after that.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

This I love tomatoes in all food,hell I’ll drink V8 but add vodka which I like also, it’s too much acidity for me or something for drinking a lot of.   I can have one but to sit and get drunk off of no.  Just start bringing the vodka soda’s after that.   

I hope you read this again in the morning!

Where are all the drunkapocolypse people at??  I went to Spec's tonight so I have 6 bottles of champagne, 8 1.5 liter bottles of wine, and at 5 full bottles of bourbon.  I'm not planning on going anywhere for the next 9 days.  I have to find a way of making all of that last.  I do have vodka, tequila, Canadian whiskey and Scotch if it gets really bad so I should be ok. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Well, the decanter will be empty tonight and the opened Woodford will be empty by tomorrow night sometime.  I may make one last run to Spec's tomorrow since it looks like we may not be getting out again until Friday.  This should be one of the busiest threads for the next several days.  Cheers to all and hope you stay safe and warm and drunk!

2 hours ago, Hate said:

Well, the decanter will be empty tonight and the opened Woodford will be empty by tomorrow night sometime.  I may make one last run to Spec's tomorrow since it looks like we may not be getting out again until Friday.  This should be one of the busiest threads for the next several days.  Cheers to all and hope you stay safe and warm and drunk!

I've already told my wife I "need " to gas up my truck before the cold hits. This WILL include a side trip to Spec's for some sampling and restocking. I'm only slightly buzzed because I want to get up early and get my errands out of the way before I come home and fix spot of chili

• Like 1

I got really hammered Thursday night after getting my pipe leak fixed and ripping out the wet carpet and sheetrock. I thought that might be my last drunk of the snowpocalypse but I got drunk again last night. I’m definitely taking a breather for a few days this week or my organs may go on strike.