Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

XpVQoeA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

What a stupid fucking movie. Does it especially go off the rails when the rube Jacksonville GM trades a really high pick for a bunch of second rounders? Whatever, I’ll still watch it if I see it’s on and don’t want to watch 10 minutes of The Office or someone get kicked in the balls on Ridiculousness (I just like checking to see which iteration of Chanel West Coast we get).

47 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

What a stupid fucking movie. Does it especially go off the rails when the rube Jacksonville GM trades a really high pick for a bunch of second rounders? Whatever, I’ll still watch it if I see it’s on and don’t want to watch 10 minutes of The Office or someone get kicked in the balls on Ridiculousness (I just like checking to see which iteration of Chanel West Coast we get).

There was a funny draft grade article about all the trades in that movie. Initially Seattle gets an A and Cleveland a C-. Then Cleveland gets an F for picking Mack after trading up. They saw three second rounders (one of them being #39) for #6 as a fair trade, both Jax and CLE got around a B grade. Then Seattle gets an F minus minus for not making that same trade with JAX, and instead giving up 3 first rounders and their star punt returner (Seattle could have had #6 AND #7, the Browns’ first rounders in 2015 and 2016, and kept their punt returner). CLE temporarily gets an A until they draft a RB at #7 and their grade goes to C. Sonny Weaver (Costner) gets an A though for telling everyone in the NFL and his own team to fuck themselves by how he runs his business. 

Edited by Murfdogg21
  • Haha 1

Watson will only waive no-trade for Miami

The new story today is that Watson will only waive his no trade clause for the Dolphins, when previously his camp leaked they would be open to Carolina and Denver, maybe others, but not Philadelphia. This motherfucker. How often does a player go from being so likeable to so easy to hate in so short a time? He negotiated the second richest contract in NFL history knowing full well that Cal McNair, BoB, and Easterby were in place, that they had given up their 2021 draft picks, and that Hopkins had already been traded away for nothing. They gave him a no trade clause in good faith, because it protects a player if the team wants to trade him. He is the one using it to butt fuck them and neuter their bargaining power after he was the one who demanded a trade. The NFL (or any league for that matter) should step in and say no trade clauses are invalid when it is the player holding out and demanding to be traded. He’s basically saying “I’m using you (Texans) to negotiate this giant contract, putting you on the hook for 100% of my signing bonus even if you trade me, then forcing you to trade me to one specific team so you have no leverage to get close to market value. Oh BTW I forced hand jobs from Instagram masseuses!”

The Texans should just keep him and force him to play or get their signing bonus money back and not pay him while he sits. Who gives a fuck how it potentially looks to future free agents. Deshaun is who did this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 7

Yeah, I was full homo for Watson before all of this but now I just want him gone. He's absolutely screwed this team over in every possible way.  This "purgatory" of waiting is just ridiculous.  Either charge the man or don't. but this bullshit being drawn out over this long it getting really fucking old.  If there are truly sexual assault victims in this, wouldn't we know by now?  What is the hold up with the investigation?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I didn't know there were any good iterations of CWC.

I didn’t say there were any 🤣. But she has probably done all she can do, likely new teeth, gum reduction, hair extensions, a tan. And she must cringe when she turns on an episode from several years ago. She’s there to laugh. At everything. And she does. Meanwhile, Rob and Jeff Tremaine have made untold millions. It’s literally the majority of MTV’s programming. What’s it cost to produce? 

And I’ve heard it’s Deshaun Watson’s favorite show. 

32 minutes ago, Hate said:

Yeah, I was full homo for Watson before all of this but now I just want him gone. He's absolutely screwed this team over in every possible way.  This "purgatory" of waiting is just ridiculous.  Either charge the man or don't. but this bullshit being drawn out over this long it getting really fucking old.  If there are truly sexual assault victims in this, wouldn't we know by now?  What is the hold up with the investigation?

He will be exonerated about 15 minutes after the Texans trade him for two second rounders. 

Watson will only waive no-trade for Miami

The new story today is that Watson will only waive his no trade clause for the Dolphins, when previously his camp leaked they would be open to Carolina and Denver, maybe others, but not Philadelphia. This motherfucker. How often does a player go from being so likeable to so easy to hate in so short a time? He negotiated the second richest contract in NFL history knowing full well that Cal McNair, BoB, and Easterby were in place, that they had given up their 2021 draft picks, and that Hopkins had already been traded away for nothing. They gave him a no trade clause in good faith, because it protects a player if the team wants to trade him. He is the one using it to butt fuck them and neuter their bargaining power after he was the one who demanded a trade. The NFL (or any league for that matter) should step in and say no trade clauses are invalid when it is the player holding out and demanding to be traded. He’s basically saying “I’m using you (Texans) to negotiate this giant contract, putting you on the hook for 100% of my signing bonus even if you trade me, then forcing you to trade me to one specific team so you have no leverage to get close to market value. Oh BTW I forced hand jobs from Instagram masseuses!”
The Texans should just keep him and force him to play or get their signing bonus money back and not pay him while he sits. Who gives a fuck how it potentially looks to future free agents. Deshaun is who did this. 

Yep.

He knew damn well what he was getting into. He was even still endorsing Chin before the firing.

He shouldn’t have signed the contract if he was that bothered by shitty management. But he wanted his cake and now wants his Miami only ice cream. Which he probably would already have if he wasn’t such a cheap freaky fuck. So this is 75% his bullshit.

And what the hell is his thing with Miami?

Fuck all of them at this point.

And fuck Brandin Cook for crying all the damn time. There is a reason he kept getting traded.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Why not just throw his ass out there. Can’t be worse than what they have now. What’s the negative?  If he refuses to play don’t pay him. 

I’m a bystander here, but I don’t believe he is currently eligible to play.  Commissioner’s exempt list or something like that.  Roger has to remove him from that list before he can play.

The really can’t risk the only asset they have getting hurt. They will get the picks they want, it may just be in the off season. DeShaun needs to step up and make this shit go away. He’s the reason he is still here. He wants it all to go his way and not be out any money, but that stupid mother fucker put himself in this position. Pay the consequences and get the fuck out so everyone can get on with it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I’m a bystander here, but I don’t believe he is currently eligible to play.  Commissioner’s exempt list or something like that.  Roger has to remove him from that list before he can play.

He is.  He’s not on the Conmissioners exempt list, he’s just not on the active game day roster because the NFL says they won’t investigate and possibly give discipline until the legal process has played out.  It’s why Miami’s requests of disciplinary clarity is impossible.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Hate said:

DeShaun could be in Miami tomorrow. He put himself into this position by being at the very least a perv. He needs to pay the price here and get the fuck out.

In most western societies, “being a perv” in the manner that you accuse Watson of being is perfectly legal and normal. 

Massage jobs are frequently referrals and I am sure that at least 3/4s of the girls suing Watson, if not all of them, knew the deal before they arrived at the job. 

I also think that between the girls who are suing him and the girls vouching for him, there may be only 2 or 3 girls (at most) who don’t know at least one other girl involved in this whole thing and most probably know 2 to 10 other girls. 

Is the NFL supposed to look the other way when Kraft patronize ms a massage parlor with trafficked women, but take a moral high ground when a player offers to pay women who are NOT being trafficked?

🙄

• Hook 'Em 1

Penalize Kraft. Go ahead. They have more on Kraft than they do DeShaun. However, Watson has not been penalized up to this point. He put himself in this situation. He is going to pay either way. He needs to pony up, pay the settlement, and be on his way. He shares some responsibility in this fiasco. He’ll make it back and go on to have a long career making millions. He needs to start that chapter tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

In most western societies, “being a perv” in the manner that you accuse Watson of being is perfectly legal and normal. 

Massage jobs are frequently referrals and I am sure that at least 3/4s of the girls suing Watson, if not all of them, knew the deal before they arrived at the job. 

I also think that between the girls who are suing him and the girls vouching for him, there may be only 2 or 3 girls (at most) who don’t know at least one other girl involved in this whole thing and most probably know 2 to 10 other girls. 

Is the NFL supposed to look the other way when Kraft patronize ms a massage parlor with trafficked women, but take a moral high ground when a player offers to pay women who are NOT being trafficked?

🙄

No, a prostitute or rub and tug parlor is one thing.

He found girls on Instagram, hired them for a massage then grabbed then girls hands and put them on his dick. Unless you think the 25 girls are all lying, he forced them to perform sex acts for money. That's different than soliciting sex acts for money.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Zeus said:

No, a prostitute or rub and tug parlor is one thing.

He found girls on Instagram, hired them for a massage then grabbed then girls hands and put them on his dick. Unless you think the 25 girls are all lying, he forced them to perform sex acts for money. That's different than soliciting sex acts for money.

I think that they are lying. 

As I said, they most likely know enough girls in the same line of work to ask what a client is like. 

If you think that these girls didn’t ask around to see what kind of client DW is, what kind of tipper, whether he usually asks for more…

Then you have never worked any job in the service industry that relies on referrals. (Not everyone has.)

In general, I think that these girls knew what to expect in advance AND that they are in it for the payday. Period.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

As I said, they most likely know enough girls in the same line of work to ask what a client is like. 

If you think that these girls didn’t ask around to see what kind of client DW is, what kind of tipper, whether he usually asks for more…

Then you have never worked any job in the service industry that relies on referrals. (Not everyone has.)

In general, I think that these girls knew what to expect in advance AND that they are in it for the payday. Period.

ok I'll undo my neg :)

You think they are lying whores, they could very well be. Good acting though during the press conferences. 

Yeah I worked in trades until I got though school and got an engineering degree and loicense. Never worked in any sort of service industry. 

They are not all whores. 

Most probably won’t give a hand job…

…unless you pay them a lot more, and keep quiet about it. But if you offer to pay triple and they DO NOT have to lug a massage table out of their vehicle three times, use three sets of sheets, and drive to and from three different locations… well, they are listening.

Some probably won’t do it no matter what and are pissed if you don’t take “No” as a first and last answer, but if you don’t think that DW was getting this many massages from different girls all the time and yet somehow kept word from getting around that he prefers a happy ending, then you have grown up in a puritanical bubble. 

🍆💦

48 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Some probably won’t do it no matter what and are pissed if you don’t take “No” as a first and last answer, but if you don’t think that DW was getting this many massages from different girls all the time and yet somehow kept word from getting around that he prefers a happy ending, then you have grown up in a puritanical bubble. 

Plus he's Deshaun Watson. 

Not that I think his hands are particularly clean in this. 

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Wasn't there an accusation that he was specifically targeting women on Instagram that were new to this?  So he could use is perceived power and influence to coerce them into going along with actions?

• Hook 'Em 2

I would guess most of the plaintiffs are lying or exaggerating, and would not be surprised for a second if any or all of them had previously accepted money for sex acts. What kind of career and how legitimate is “Instagram semiprofessional massage therapist”? What did they think was happening when a pro athlete invited them over rather than him go to a legit certified and trained sports therapist? That they were just there to fix the cable?

There are zero sympathetic figures in this: Deshaun the lying idiot sex predator, the Instagram floozies looking to get paid, the Texans (Cal and Easterby primarily), and two greaseball lawyers. 

As @Hatesaid, Deshaun could’ve kept this from happening by either getting a troop of proper side ladies that keep it quiet and wouldn’t be viewed as victims, not rubbing his dong on the Instagram women, paying them off at the beginning when there were only 2 or 3, or paying them off now. What kind of sense of self-importance must he have if he accepts no blame and even wants people to see him as a victim in all this (“Free Deshaun!!!”)? 

1. Get Texans to pay $22M signing bonus and give you a no trade so you can pick your next team when you put a gun to their head. 
2. Solicit sex from women who (possibly) aren’t professionals. 
3. Refuse to settle with any of them. 
4. Refuse to play for Texans. 
5. Make public which team(s) you will waive no trade so Texans have little negotiation power. 
6. Go to team of your choosing who didn’t have to give up 3 first rounders while Texans are paying 17% of your salary

7. ???

8. Profit

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

The Texans and DeShaun deserve each other. The worst-run professional franchise I've observed in 35 years of having a clue about how sports run as businesses, and an outlier at that. How they keep selling out is a testament to how many people want an excuse to get hammered on Sunday mornings. 

The loss of Jamey Rootes cannot be understated on the business side, either.

They are a complete dumpster fire.  We will see if Caserio (?) is decent or not.  Pretty much the only slim hope I have for them.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 12:14 PM, Murfdogg21 said:

What did they think was happening when a pro athlete invited them over rather than him go to a legit certified and trained sports therapist? That they were just there to fix the cable?

Uh, I think they knew they were there to 'fix the cable.'

Any chance the Saints would feel like handing over 3 firsts for Watson if Jameis is done for the season? They are sitting there at 5-2 with one head to head win over Tampa, and no long term plan or commitments at QB. 

I thought about that too, but I doubt it. We are stuck until Watson decides to step up and assume responsibility for being in this position. Fuck him. I hole this goes to criminal trial and he is found guilt since he is being such a cocksucker…of course, mostly I wish there were no allegations at all. I wish this had never happened, but now that it has fuck that stupid son of a bitch.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Got to be the next QB domino right? 

Is the massage therapy enthusiast gonna become a Panther? Seahawk?

No team is dumb enough to trade for Watson. The local PR backlash would be enormous in whatever market traded for him. The dude used his power and clout to pray on young women. Maybe he recovers 10 years ago but the organization protesting that trade would be fierce as it should be. No one wants a business in their community to bring in a serial predator into the market. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Got to be the next QB domino right? 

Is the massage therapy enthusiast gonna become a Panther? Seahawk?

Still a lot that needs to be resolved to enable the Texans to maximize value. The grand jury is meeting on Friday to deliberate criminal charges. It’s unknown if/when a resolution will come out of that. Watson is also scheduled for a deposition on Friday on the civil cases. However, Hardin is going to instruct him to take the 5th until the grand jury makes a decision on the criminal side of things. 

35 minutes ago, Pasken said:

No team is dumb enough to trade for Watson. The local PR backlash would be enormous in whatever market traded for him. The dude used his power and clout to pray on young women. Maybe he recovers 10 years ago but the organization protesting that trade would be fierce as it should be. No one wants a business in their community to bring in a serial predator into the market. 

I donno man he's been pretty much ignored by the media and I think he's gonna get a free pass.

34 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Still a lot that needs to be resolved to enable the Texans to maximize value. The grand jury is meeting on Friday to deliberate criminal charges. It’s unknown if/when a resolution will come out of that. Watson is also scheduled for a deposition on Friday on the civil cases. However, Hardin is going to instruct him to take the 5th until the grand jury makes a decision on the criminal side of things. 

53b2b551c2cb0316b9f79663cc59846b.png

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

DbqcUdUWkAE42eQ.jpg

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

You say this but plenty of trash people are still in the league. Kareem Hunt punched and kicked a woman on camera, was cut, but is still actively playing in the league. Tyreek Hill punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and is still playing. While not quite the same thing, Robert Kraft was caught using a massage parlor where sex trafficking occurred.

• Hook 'Em 2