Jen Psaki is Good at this Job

Woland

1 minute ago, Woland said:

Or maybe she just has a low bar to reach after her predecessor.

Dude.....low? No, subterannean.  The  greatest drilling crew in the history of West Texas could drill for a century and still not get deep enough to hit the bar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude.....low? No, subterannean.  The  greatest drilling crew in the history of West Texas could drill for a century and still not get deep enough to hit the bar.

Of course not.  Now that they have Ben Affleck leading them. If they still had Bruce Willis, they could have drilled to Spicer depth.  But you'd have to drill through China and keep going into space on the other side before you get to McEnany depth. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

Lol these questions. Foreign trip? AF1 colors?

We are in a fucking pandemic and have a domestic terror problem. Focus people. 

Woah, let's take a breath here.

Hope to God Biden signs an EO or withholds payment to Boeing until the new AF1's are their correct scheme.  None of this Trumpism shit.

Carry on.

• Like 1

Q:   Is a $1.9 T stimulus bill a starting point?

Jen:   Nope - that is the cost. What would you cut? State and Local aid? Unemployment? Vaccinations?

Good strong answer. LBJ'ish/Bill Moyerish.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I've had a lot of hate boners the last few years, but this was the first smart one since probably the last time AOC dunked on that traitor Cruz on twitter.  It felt good.

Well, if you need fap visions, why not a threesome with Jen, AOC and Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

*ducks and runs for cover*

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Should've been asked if a hotdog is a sandwich or not or what constitutes a breakfast taco. 

Seems to me that a mustard variety question would not have been amiss, but sounds like most of you fellows are curious about her opinions on whipped cream.

How The 'Whipped Cream' Girl Sold 6 Million Herb Alpert ...

Although, given the events of 2020, maybe roll with this one:

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass: Whipped Cream & Other ...

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Still almost unbelievable that’s how we started shit last time, and they dug the whole deeper and deeper and deeper.   Just fucking nuts.

The entire Trump administration was bravado mixed with equal parts ignorance and incompetence. An organization takes the culture from its leader, so this was no surprise. 

Bunch of empty suits double fisting bullhorns.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Seems to me that a mustard variety question would not have been amiss, but sounds like most of you fellows are curious about her opinions on whipped cream.

How The 'Whipped Cream' Girl Sold 6 Million Herb Alpert ...

Although, given the events of 2020, maybe roll with this one:

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass: Whipped Cream & Other ...

Obligatory... NSFW

Spoiler

ali.gif.bf3e6902c206fc4f8d870af31af49bab.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

I've had a lot of hate boners the last few years, but this was the first smart one since probably the last time AOC dunked on that traitor Cruz on twitter.  It felt good.

I mean, that happens like twice a day so I'm just glad you haven't had to deal with too many spells of limpness lately.