Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

16 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Good technique but those are probably heavily rubberized 25s and a women’s Olympic bar

They were definitely 25's, but 95lbs, with proper form, is really good for a 5 ft 3inch, 50-year-old woman.

Probably helped by all that Neanderthal DNA.

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

They were definitely 25's, but 95lbs, with proper form, is really good for a 5 ft 3inch, 50-year-old woman.

Women’s bar I think is 30 but yeah not bad. You know she’s on test and likely hGH

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Women’s bar I think is 30 but yeah not bad. You know she’s on test and likely hGH

Not that it matters, but for accuracy, a woman's bar is typically 35lbs, but FWIW that's a normal 45 lb bar.

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

We've got women at my gym (same size as her) that laugh at 95# cleans.  Marge is fit enough, but not some superhero strength.  I saw one of them doing 145# yesterday.

23 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

We've got women at my gym (same size as her) that laugh at 95# cleans.  Marge is fit enough, but not some superhero strength.  I saw one of them doing 145# yesterday.

Yeah, well, how many toes do they have? Marge has built-in stability problems.

• Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Doesn't she have more toes than normal people? You'd think that'd give extra stability.

31 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Ok.  I didn't claim she was the strongest woman in the world.  Just that a 95 lb power clean is good for a 50-year-old woman... any 50-year-old woman.

Just now, wildcat09 said:

Doesn't she have more toes than normal people? You'd think that'd give extra stability.

Not unless 3 became more than 5 recently.

The deep state wants to control your money so they can control YOU.

The government should never be able to see how Americans spend their money or have the ability to turn off their spending power when they see fit.

The idea of a Central Bank Digital Currency is terrifying!

That’s why I’m supporting the CBDC Anti Surveillance State Act to BAN CBDCs.

-----

I bet she couldn't explain what all of that does if somebody put her on the spot.

Wait until she finds out about ACH. routing numbers, and how the FDIC tracks ATM transactions.  

I mean, I know she's playing to her moronic base.  And I like to fuck with her.  But Lobo hyperbole aside. there is a 50/50 chance she is clinically insane.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Wait until she finds out about ACH. routing numbers, and how the FDIC tracks ATM transactions.  

I mean, I know she's playing to her moronic base.  And I like to fuck with her.  But Lobo hyperbole aside. there is a 50/50 chance she is clinically insane.  

It's 100%.  This isn't an act.  

• Hook 'Em 3

There's a meme in here somewhere with how Warsaw Pact countries would literally use testosterone fueled 'female' athletes in the Olympics and how our current GOP leaders don't approve of such measures but then again, Russia is just taking what is rightfully theirs.  

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The deep state wants to control your money so they can control YOU.

The government should never be able to see how Americans spend their money or have the ability to turn off their spending power when they see fit.

The idea of a Central Bank Digital Currency is terrifying!

That’s why I’m supporting the CBDC Anti Surveillance State Act to BAN CBDCs.

-----

I bet she couldn't explain what all of that does if somebody put her on the spot.

Someone call the Floor Action Response Team!

• Haha 2

They're a better person than I am. I honestly don't think I could walk by her without either telling her to fuck off, or punch her in the face. I need to leave this country. I have so many visceral reactions and hatred of the far right. It's truly not healthy. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1

30 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

They're a better person than I am. I honestly don't think I could walk by her without either telling her to fuck off, or punch her in the face. I need to leave this country. I have so many visceral reactions and hatred of the far right. It's truly not healthy. 

Maybe not healthy, but the only way to break a bully of the habit is to beat their ass.

• Hook 'Em 5

On 5/22/2024 at 2:00 PM, Art Vandelay said:

Bullshit, each foot is a perfectly stable tripod.

• Haha 5

On 5/24/2024 at 8:22 PM, Mo Horn said:

I’d ask her how much George Soros is paying her to disrupt the GOP.

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)

shocked steve harvey GIF

Today I turned 50!

Many people go into their 50th birthday thinking it’s a bad thing, but I truly feel it’s wonderful and I’m so excited and grateful God let me live 50 years and do so many things.

From being the first person to graduate college in my family, to carrying 3 babies in my womb and the absolute miracle of 3 childbirths, to raising my children and teaching them about God’s creation and man’s dangers, to running successful businesses and carrying the weight of the responsibility, being a member of congress, running, cycling, swimming, fucking my CrossFit trainers, competing, training, reading, always learning, creating, building, skiing, surfing, hiking, making mistakes, learning lessons, and most importantly God’s grace that I don’t deserve but am thankful for beyond words, my 50 years have been an incredible journey that I’m thrilled to be on.

And God willing, I’ll passionately continue each step following Him wherever the road leads.

GOmO-T1WwAAnoa7?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Imma hide my foot behind this pole.

Cool that she's on vacation by the big swimming pool with a view.  I wonder where that is?  It ain't in the south.  Either California or Hawaii or Mexico/Caribbean.  Why the fuck isn't she in Myrtle Beach?

I take it Pancho's tweet was from getting off the plane she was getting on.

(Edit: I'm re-reading her post and really like the "I'm the first person to graduate college in my family."  Not "first person in my family to graduate from college."  Oh, well).

(Edit: If you really love Jesus don't encourage works that would benefit others.  Get a photo in your bikini).

image.jpeg.3aea6821ae18adb40da23d46e718912a.jpeg

image.jpeg.67fc3787aecd81334ecf85b73f8bd41c.jpeg

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

shocked steve harvey GIF

Today I turned 50!

Many people go into their 50th birthday thinking it’s a bad thing, but I truly feel it’s wonderful and I’m so excited and grateful God let me live 50 years and do so many things.

From being the first person to graduate college in my family, to carrying 3 babies in my womb and the absolute miracle of 3 childbirths, to raising my children and teaching them about God’s creation and man’s dangers, to running successful businesses and carrying the weight of the responsibility, being a member of congress, running, cycling, swimming, fucking my CrossFit trainers, competing, training, reading, always learning, creating, building, skiing, surfing, hiking, making mistakes, learning lessons, and most importantly God’s grace that I don’t deserve but am thankful for beyond words, my 50 years have been an incredible journey that I’m thrilled to be on.

And God willing, I’ll passionately continue each step following Him wherever the road leads.

GOmO-T1WwAAnoa7?format=jpg&name=large

Aw hell yeah, I would do her gladly...if I could just remember where I left my cattle prod...

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

shocked steve harvey GIF

Today I turned 50!

tumblr_o8owkwaz2r1u75p2ko1_400.gif

She kind of looks like a Mystic from the Dark Crystal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1