Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Quit drinking on the suggestion of someone who posts hot conflicted messes?

I think not!!

Points for using “discern” while nibbling the last vodka infused gummies from your coffee cup.
Let's all take hard drugs and thunderdome DT!
Harass Tex Ags

Nah let's do shrooms and ...
/Thinks for a second /

Takes shrooms and avoids y'all crazy bastards altogether - see y'all later woo hoo!!! ...

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

You don't think a Patriot Party senate candidate could win SEC states like Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, etc.?

For House seats?  Sure.  Statewide seats - gets a bit dicey.  Tea Party was co-opted by the GOP and went nowhere.  Patriot Party needs BMDs on a scale that third parties typically don't get.

BMDs want people who will A) Do their bidding and B) Are reliable.   Say what you will about Trump, but he delivered somewhat in both of those areas to the BMDs, at least up until January 6th, when bridges and couches were set on fire.

You don't get either of those things with something like the Patriot Party though - somebody who believes in fucking space lasers controlled by Jews or that mass shootings are fake, etc.  That's total instability.   If they are saying that shit publicly, then you know whatever they are saying privately is 100x worse.

1 minute ago, Post Oak said:

If Dems we're smart, they aren't, they would put MTG all over FB, Twitter, TV.  Wherever voters will see this crazy bitch.  

"A vote for the GOP is a vote for this bitch." 

I'm unsure; could backfire giving even more publicity--negative attention is still attention. Although, if they put a pic next to a potato each time they did it, it might work. Just make sure it is a real potato and not a Mrs. Potato head because people actually like those and would vote for one on the ticket.

29 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

If Dems we're smart, they aren't, they would put MTG all over FB, Twitter, TV.  Wherever voters will see this crazy bitch.  

Except most American voters are as dumb as her. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

She is already all over those things. She posted them herself.

I think she covers that in the opening though with "they are only set out to destroy Republicans" (which is horribly worded).  then she covers the children, guns, and jobs---the usual scare tactic. 

But yeah, the "erase God's creation."  That's a real think-piece.  Does that just mean all of humanity in general?  Or all of his creation like the Catholic chant, "Maker of Heaven & Earth.  All that is seen and all is that is unseen."  So would that include the Coronavirus?  Maybe she means "erase" in the digital sense.  Like erasing Trump from Twitter?  Or did she literally just mean that God created Christian Republicans and the rest of the 106 billion people that have ever lived were just mistakes?  

One thing happened last night in meeting with McCarthy.  Either she got reprimanded and hard and is now lashing out, tacitly implying that McCarthy is just part of the Deep State trying to silence the Truth!  Or she cut a deal and said she'd tone it down with the crazy shit in exchange for being more generically frenzied with her remarks to keep the Trump wing of the party still engaged, but not in control.  

Edited by Lobo

Woooah. She is really picking up on the use of violent rhetoric and imagery isn't she? Guess since she and her band of stochastic terrorists weren't successful the first go around, they're going to try and inspire someone out there to do something so she can claim her hands are clean.

They've pretty much normalized violence and mass casualties (pandemic) so she (they) are going to start throwing out incendiary devices and see if any take hold.

Praise Jesus that You-Know-Who is still cut off from his you-know-what.

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean, it’s pretty fucking clear to me.

Do you remember when Rep Omar was subject to harassment and death threats over a Facebook meme that used a fake quote she never said? I remember. Women need to stick together against women like MGT who is full of hate.

• Rage+1 2

9 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We see this because -- and this is important, pay attention, folks -- MTG IS the mainstream of the GOP, not an outlier.

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Except most American voters are as dumb as her. 

This.  The Trumpist insanity works because we are fucking stupid fucks.

42 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war!

With the cross of Jesus, going on before!

28 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Woooah. She is really picking up on the use of violent rhetoric and imagery isn't she? Guess since she and her band of stochastic terrorists weren't successful the first go around, they're going to try and inspire someone out there to do something so she can claim her hands are clean.

They've pretty much normalized violence and mass casualties (pandemic) so she (they) are going to start throwing out incendiary devices and see if any take hold.

Praise Jesus that You-Know-Who is still cut off from his you-know-what.

Any veneer has long since been wiped away -- the GOP is happily picking up the flag of religious fascism.  Seriously, listen to their rhetoric, switch out "Allah" for "God," and you could plug it in for any number of generic islamofascist rants we've heard over the past few decades.  We have violent, fascist, religious extremist movement in our country, hellbent on punishing all the unbelievers and taking power through any means necessary.  And it isn't Al Qaeda.  It's the GOP.

They are a fascist/religious terrorist movement.  Stop even trying to convince yourself that they are anything else.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

We see this because -- and this is important, pay attention, folks -- MTG IS the mainstream of the GOP, not an outlier.

This.  The Trumpist insanity works because we are fucking stupid fucks.

Any veneer has long since been wiped away -- the GOP is happily picking up the flag of religious fascism.  Seriously, listen to their rhetoric, switch out "Allah" for "God," and you could plug it in for any number of generic islamofascist rants we've heard over the past few decades.  We have violent, fascist, religious extremist movement in our country, hellbent on punishing all the unbelievers and taking power through any means necessary.  And it isn't Al Qaeda.  It's the GOP.

They are a fascist/religious terrorist movement.  Stop even trying to convince yourself that they are anything else.

You're preaching to the choir, here. She spent the entire evening fundraising while a slain officer who defended the Capitol was lying in state. Her tweets don't just include Rep Omar, they also include Rep Ocasio-Cortez, and make reference to others using rhetoric designed to objectify and dehumanize American citizens.

I cannot support that.

43 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean, it’s pretty fucking clear to me.

I've got a real fucking issue with this in regards to finance. I realize there's probably a couple books that could be written on campaign finance reform, and I'm all for it. But if you're going to advertise it, then you should be required tie what those donations directly do to direct the advertisement. Donald Trump wants to stop the steal, donate? Well, ok, stupid or not that motherfucker at least had legal expenses in multiple states. What exactly is contributions based on preventing her from being expelled from congress going towards, exactly? There's no legal teams. There's nothing. It's just "Give me fucking money, I'm blond and from the South!" It's complete bullshit. At least a general contribution is "Donate to me to help me get elected!" This isn't even fucking that!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

cnn manu reporting pubs meeting again this afternoon, jew lasers refused to back down last night

The Repub establishment will cave.  They MIGHT take some minor symbolic action (brows being furrowed and whatnot), but this one is over.  MTG won, and that shouldn't surprise anyone, as she and her brand of GOP politics won LONG ago.  You're just watching the old guard realizing they've been completely supplanted, and trying to bargain/negotiate a path where they can still keep access to their cushy seats.  They'll bend the knee soon enough.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The Repub establishment will cave.  They MIGHT take some minor symbolic action (brows being furrowed and whatnot), but this one is over.  MTG won, and that shouldn't surprise anyone, as she and her brand of GOP politics won LONG ago.  You're just watching the old guard realizing they've been completely supplanted, and trying to bargain/negotiate a path where they can still keep access to their cushy seats.  They'll bend the knee soon enough.

I stick by my 6 months prediction. Have to give themselves some distance from the insurrection. Have to get corporations back on board. It gives them 1.5 years to campaign for 2022. If they play it right, it will be like nothing happened on 1/6. And they can go back to embracing Q voters. Because once corporations are back on board, it takes a lot to move them back off. Like an insurrection. At that point, it is back to R vs D and nothing else matters.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I stick by my 6 months prediction. Have to give themselves some distance from the insurrection. Have to get corporations back on board. It gives them 1.5 years to campaign for 2022. If they play it right, it will be like nothing happened on 1/6. And they can go back to embracing Q voters. Because once corporations are back on board, it takes a lot to move them back off. Like an insurrection. At that point, it is back to R vs D and nothing else matters.

Not an off-base prediction.  They are definitely trying to figure out the strategy that 1) keeps their base happy (and their base is fucking insane people), and 2) keeps the corporate donations rolling in.  That's, ummm, gonna take some time.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

They're going to quickly realize they don't really need the corporate money. Their army of middle/upper-middle class psychos combined with their lunatic private billionaires can give them more money than they'll ever know what to do with.

That is also a distinct possibility.  Giant donations from a handful of evil billionaires, coupled with a steady stream of grift (seriously, they'll set up a donation subscription service or something, where $20 a month automatically comes out of your account to Make America Great Again!), and they'll have plenty of bucks.

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

They're going to quickly realize they don't really need the corporate money. Their army of middle/upper-middle class psychos combined with their lunatic private billionaires can give them more money than they'll ever know what to do with.

Well, Sheldon died, but maybe his heirs will keep the gravy train rolling.

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war!

With the cross of Jesus, going on before!

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Erase god's creation?

According to blasphemers like Greene, you can grab God by the ears and throw him out of a classroom or courtroom. Destroying his creations can't really be that tough.

• Hook 'Em 2