Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

3 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Snippets of her greatest hits including a plane never hit the Pentagon

I know she's from Georgia, but with the small staring eyes, the fry job, and the bleah bleah "we all need to do _____" thought patterns, MGT missed her destiny of becoming Queen of Aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

For the young’uns who weren’t around yet or weren’t old enough at the time to know what was going on.

If you were old enough to remember that day of days, and don't get choked up when you watch that video clip (no matter your disdain---which I share---for Congress)...you're dead inside as an American.  Thankfully the plane going to blow up that building and kill all the people you see on that staircase was averted by brave, everyday men and women.  And while we wept in sadness and fear, our leaders stood up and with one simple song---told the would be murders and their apologists to fuck off and die.  And we scoured the Afghan countryside for a decade killing everybody and anybody that had anything to do with those attacks and would-be attacks.  Many of the people on those steps still serve in Congress today and I wonder if they remember that day of days.  

And now, because of you Trumpers...I have to watch some of those same Congressmen and Congresswomen cower to an invisible online personality called "Qanon", an ex-President in exile at a fucking beach resort, and a half-'tard named Marjorie Greene and make sure we don't hurt the feelings of the people who actually attacked our Capitol this time (unlike 2001 which was thankfully averted) because you're worried it might upset people like Matt Gaetz and Ted Cruz?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Where's your fucking spine?  You're afraid of a chat room puzzle wizard, a senile sociopath who's about to be barred from running for federal office, and a woman who said she's sic her Jewish space lasers on your home if you vote her off her committees. 

You stood on the steps of the Capitol only 80% sure you'd be safe during your demonstration of defiance.  And now, with a 1% chance of being killed by JFK, Jr. or a Jewish Space Laser, we can't get you to perform your sworn duty to the Republic.  I hope the next time somebody roams the Capitol halls armed to the teeth you remember the chance you had to do the right thing, maybe it'll be the last thing you get to think about.  Cowards, all.  

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And we scoured the Afghan countryside for a decade killing everybody and anybody that had anything to do with those attacks and would-be attacks.

No, we had bin Laden and his al Qaeda cohorts cornered in Tora Bora three months after the 9/11 attacks and George W. Bush let them go. He ignored requests from US commanders for more troops to finish the job and instead opted to send in hired Afghan mercenaries from the Northern Alliance who weren’t about to capture or kill someone they perceived as a Muslim holy man. Every battle in that country since then has been a waste of time, money, and blood.

At least Obama finished the job and killed bin Laden, fulfilling Dubya’s unkept promise of holding him responsible. At least we had Afghanistan as a launching point for that raid into Pakistan, our so-called ally in the “War on Terror,” where he’d been living comfortably for years.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

That was the worst 15 seconds in parliamentarian history.  

Look, you can get a good look at a log's eye by shoving the stick up your own ass.  But, it'd have to be our own wood-eye?  

That guy might wanna sit the next couple of plays out. 

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i wish i was surprised. i was just coming here to comment on the lockstep republican approach to this legitimately crazy person who has no business on any committees, much less in congress at all.

fuck all republicans, you fucking disingenuous hypocritical fuckstick assholes. 

Well, yeah....this.

There is no "rational" Republican party.  This exercise should put a stake in the heart of any such foolish notion that was still clinging to life.

The GOP supports, AS CONGRESSPEOPLE, people who called for a bullet to the speaker's head, who believe that there was no plane that hit the Pentagon....the whole fucking list.  That's who the party is now.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i wish i was surprised. i was just coming here to comment on the lockstep republican approach to this legitimately crazy person who has no business on any committees, much less in congress at all.

fuck all republicans, you fucking disingenuous hypocritical fuckstick assholes. 

yeah not good. talk about making just about anything acceptable now. might as well just replace Senate and House with two gigantic pieces of steaming shit. there is nothing ever good ever coming from them again. not that there has been for what, decades now, but MTG is the deathwish the insurrection and two impeachments couldn't quite kill. 

all of this is now formally legitimized. now its just BAU. lulz. fucking america man. 

Edited by staboner
  • Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, yeah....this.

There is no "rational" Republican party.  This exercise should put a stake in the heart of any such foolish notion that was still clinging to life.

The GOP supports, AS CONGRESSPEOPLE, people who called for a bullet to the speaker's head, who believe that there was no plane that hit the Pentagon....the whole fucking list.  That's who the party is now.

The overwhelming majority of the GOP is now on record as supporters of anti-Semitic blood libel.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:
Gimenez
Jacobs of New York
Katko
Kim of Calif
Kinzinger
MALLIOTAKIS
Salazar
Smith of NJ
Upton
Fitzpatrick
diaz balart.

No- Cheney (figures).
Diaz-Balart is the 11th

Upton is a good Republican.  He’s also Kate Upton’s uncle.

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Here's to hoping that some media outlet has sat on something far worse that she has said or filmed or whatever, and were waiting for just this moment-when nearly the entire House GOP voted to support her.

She's got it in her to come up with new material.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:
Gimenez
Jacobs of New York
Katko
Kim of Calif
Kinzinger
MALLIOTAKIS
Salazar
Smith of NJ
Upton
Fitzpatrick
diaz balart.

No- Cheney (figures).
Diaz-Balart is the 11th

un huh, now we see the price for her remaining in her position. she agreed to no, and so the republican conference let her stay.

fucking hypocritical cunts.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

un huh, now we see the price for her remaining in her position. she agreed to no, and so the republican conference let her stay.

fucking hypocritical cunts.

I'm not surprised that Cheney was a no.  She understands the game here.  She probably couldn't give a shit about this person, but is against the idea of the other party voting to strip a member of a different party from committees.

EDIT:  Until that hypothetical vote in 2023 or whenever when the GQP decides to strip AOC from her assignments, then she will be an enthusiastic yes.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I think I’d take that lot over Desantis, Gaetz, Rubio, and Scott. 

During the summer of 2016 someone in the comments section wrote of those Republicans running for president:  "Worst politicians since 1930s Germany."

32 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Here's to hoping that some media outlet has sat on something far worse that she has said or filmed or whatever, and were waiting for just this moment-when nearly the entire House GOP voted to support her.

That happened 4 years ago when the Access Hollywood tapes came out.  How many here just assumed at that point, "Well, he's done now."  And yet he was elected.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I can't wait for the revenge shenanigans from the childish, butthurt Rs whenever they next control the House. They'll try to remove every single Dem from committees. 

If that pile of stinking, steaming shit called the GOP regains control of the House, unjustly removing Dems from committees will just be an annoying sideshow. The lunatics (violent and malign) will be running the ironically named asylum. 

If Trumpism prevails, it's adios to the USA. Period.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

I can't wait for the revenge shenanigans from the childish, butthurt Rs whenever they next control the House. They'll try to remove every single Dem from committees. 

Honestly, will it make a difference if any Democrats sit on the committees? They can spend their time doing things that will actually achieve results.