Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

18 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

When you were born in a Mental Institution, you do not support abortion.

Let's not smear the esteemed congresswoman like this.  

She was allegedly born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, which interestingly, she has never denied.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fucking disgusting.  From most accounts, her hubs' construction business can buy her that and anything else she wants.

It ought to be illegal to make/accept campaign contributions outside your constituency.

Maybe this vehicle is for MTG's side piece.

• Rage+1 1

On 5/6/2022 at 4:55 PM, RDCanecutter said:

She would have gotten more votes if she'd said "Hell YEAH I was part of that insurrection!"

That’s what I was thinking.  Her challenger should call her a liberal pussy for not standing up to make sure Dotard was reinstated.  She would definitely cop to sedition to prove her bonafides but it wouldn’t matter, nothing would happen. 

• Hook 'Em 2

She really is that fucking stupid, not realizing that A) the baby formula stuff started before February 24th and B) our country can work on multiple problems at the same time.

But she can't handle more than one issue at a time, so of course she thinks everybody else can't either.

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She really is that fucking stupid, not realizing that A) the baby formula stuff started before February 24th and B) our country can work on multiple problems at the same time.

But she can't handle more than one issue at a time, so of course she thinks everybody else can't either.

Somebody on her staff wrote that. She has no idea what proxy means.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The implication of the “proxy war” phrase is that but for us, Ukraine would not be fighting russia and dying doing it.   As if Ukraine is the aggressor. 

Exactly.

A proxy war is when some Islamist militia starts shit in Israel because Iran bankrolled them and gave them satellite images of targets.

This is NATO countries helping a sovereign European nation defend itself from an aggressor.

It's night and day.

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

she's a walking logical fallacy.  Nothing she says makes any sense but apparently it appeals to the lizard brain.  The thing that she said that did make sense, "I was elected to represent my district in Georgia."  I have seen her constituents, she is right.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

"The Ukraine war is a progressive cash funnel/campaign fundraiser"

(by allocating even more federal funds to the bloated weapons manufacturers that Republicans have been getting donations from for years?)

• Rage+1 1

she's a walking logical fallacy.  Nothing she says makes any sense but apparently it appeals to the lizard brain.  The thing that she said that did make sense, "I was elected to represent my district in Georgia."  I have seen her constituents, she is right.

I was elected to represent my constituents in Georgia, the border is out of control.

Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) blamed the media this week because she said people believe that she is "angry or crazy or unintelligent."

"They create me as someone to not be liked," Greene told conservative podcast host Lisa Boothe. "They make me out as if I'm angry or crazy or basically just unintelligent, which, you know, is completely unfair. But they say give me all the 'isms.' You know, 'ists.' Like the racist, the homophobic, um, you know, anti-Semitic. They put all those labels on me and none of them are true."

"That's pretty frustrating so I think people get the wrong idea about me," she added.

During the interview, Greene also complained about arming Ukraine while American mothers are not able to find baby formula.

READ MORE: Elise Stefanik lashes out at media for accurately reporting her past promotion of 'Great Replacement' talking points

"Our government, it's not the same government. It's a regime. They're communists. They are waging a war against America," Greene opined. "Anyone that went inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, whether they just walked around or they fought with police officers or they broke their way in, no matter what level they were on, they have become political targets. They have been arrested. They're being prosecuted."

And she slammed Nina Jankowicz, who has been selected to lead a Department of Homeland Security disinformation board.

"The ministry of truth is absolutely absurd and that woman, we have a lot to say about her," Greene remarked. "The very idea that they can make her the decision-maker of what's true and what isn't true and she's just clearly a far-left woman who seems miserable in her own right."

"And I just feel sorry for her child to have that kind of mother," she concluded.

"Anyone that went inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, whether they just walked around or they fought with police officers or they broke their way in, no matter what level they were on, they have become political targets. They have been arrested. They're being prosecuted."

GIF outoffaith - animated GIF on GIFER