Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

On 5/29/2022 at 5:28 PM, Bama Chick said:

Help

“Peach Tree Dish”?

Is that some fancy Buckhead eatery?

This one is awesome because of peach-tree dish but you guys missed the chef's kiss of 

"Babble-movements"  the guy behind the camera even cracked up when he heard it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 11:35 AM, Neonmoon said:

My favorite part is when she says Christian Nationalism will take care of the debt problem….checks notes….oh you mean the one Biden is already reducing in record amounts?

Oh, you mean the modern day Nazi Party, MTG? This all is scary to me. Our country has been here before back in the 30’s. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:35 AM, Neonmoon said:

My favorite part is when she says Christian Nationalism will take care of the debt problem….checks notes….oh you mean the one Biden is already reducing in record amounts?

Coming from a bitch that has had an affair,  and who's husband has exposed himself to minors...

Seems like she should've been stoned to death,  according to her beliefs

• Like 1

Coming from a bitch that has had an affair,  and who's husband has exposed himself to minors...
Seems like she should've been stoned to death,  according to her beliefs

Not that it matters, but it’s Boebert’s husband who exposed himself to minors. (If I I missed a MTG husband exposing himself story, please LMK.

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

Not that it matters, but it’s Boebert’s husband who exposed himself to minors. (If I I missed a MTG husband exposing himself story, please LMK.

Yeah,  you're right... I think I just kind of combine them in my head since they're just two half humans

Hoggs reply is sensible, and you dont ever win by rolling around in the mud with cretins like MTG. That being said, I would have replied:

"My apologies. I just assumed your schedule and b-hole would already be jam-packed as you meet with gym managers and tantric sex gurus."

Probably also why I wouldnt make it long in politics. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Hoggs reply is sensible, and you dont ever win by rolling around in the mud with cretins like MTG. That being said, I would have replied:

"My apologies. I just assumed your schedule and b-hole would already be jam-packed as you meet with gym managers and tantric sex gurus."

Probably also why I wouldnt make it long in politics. 

I'd be that guy who covers his car in your bumper stickers.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Queen Bitch said:

People like Milo and Laura Loomer are totally unemployable and going broke, which leaves the halls of Congress in DC as their only career options. 

Sadly, they'll both be there soon enough.

pretty sure Milo isn't a citizen, but I'm sure the GOP will change that law soon

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So...she's hired an advocate of grooming?

EX-advocate. He found him some jesus, lost the gayness, and is now a model of GQP virtues. Its quite the feel good story. 

The 36-year-old British political commentator, whose speeches and writings often ridicule political correctness, social justice and feminism, declared himself no longer gay and “sodomy free,” he told LifeSite in an interview.

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

She harassed the kid for city blocks, and she wants to know why he won't meet with her?

I'm sure the peanut gallery is howling in approval.  What a fucking waste of a human being she is.

You know her father must have had a satisfied smile on his face when he experienced the orgasm that released the sperm that resulted in her birth.  I wonder if he'd like a do over. 

16 hours ago, Blotto said:

Its hard to keep track of all the right wing nut jobs, but this was only a few years ago:

This guy was booted from CPAC for fucks sake. 

I don’t know why he was booted, to be perfectly honest. He checks every box their speakers need

-Weird personal life

-Never said anything worth a shit in his professional life

-Never did anything worth a shit in his professional life

-Entire impression of his “purpose” is to string together a bunch of words in arrangements that have no objective other than to “piss off the libs.”

Who among CPAC speakers does NOT fit that description?

• Like 1