Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I know our elected leaders throughout history have been prone to taking liberties with the truth.  But my mind is constantly bottled over how, in today's age of scrutiny from a wide body of media, citizens' greater access to information (i.e., the truth), and lightening-quick fact checking, fucksticks like her spew lies without any conscience of consequence. 

But we as an electorate continue to be an enabling bunch.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

I know our elected leaders throughout history have been prone to taking liberties with the truth.  But my mind is constantly bottled over how, in today's age of scrutiny from a wide body of media, citizens' greater access to information (i.e., the truth), and lightening-quick fact checking, fucksticks like her spew lies without any conscience of consequence. 

They do their own research by reading Q forums, not real news.

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Stupid, evil cunt.

You need to be more courteous when you speak about the winning candidate for POTUS in 2028.

You know that's how this all goes, right?  It only gets worse, there is no bottom -- and that means that someone like MTG will not only run for president, but win, because she does the only thing that matters: "triggers the libs."

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You need to be more courteous when you speak about the winning candidate for POTUS in 2028.

You know that's how this all goes, right?  It only gets worse, there is no bottom -- and that means that someone like MTG will not only run for president, but win, because she does the only thing that matters: "triggers the libs."

Like there’s going to be a 2028

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I wonder when this Muckraker PAC is going after Marjorie?

I wonder if she's jealous that Bobo is getting all the attention?

I don't think they will.  They had a statement that her district is so perfect for her there may not be anything she can do stupid enough to get voted out of it.

We really need to get away from these +15 districts and back to +/- 2 or 3 districts.

2 hours ago, TexasEd said:

I don't think they will.  They had a statement that her district is so perfect for her there may not be anything she can do stupid enough to get voted out of it.

We really need to get away from these +15 districts and back to +/- 2 or 3 districts.

We really need third parties.  It would force the Republicans to have to defend in a lot more areas, and me thinks people like MTG wouldn't get much of a cut from GOP funds.

Also, if we had a solid third party, it would probably put a damper on the batshit crazy Republicans, because if they wanted anything done, they'd have to shed the batshit wing of the party in order to get the third party to side with them.

We really need third parties.  It would force the Republicans to have to defend in a lot more areas, and me thinks people like MTG wouldn't get much of a cut from GOP funds.
Also, if we had a solid third party, it would probably put a damper on the batshit crazy Republicans, because if they wanted anything done, they'd have to shed the batshit wing of the party in order to get the third party to side with them.
I think another major party is pretty wishful thinking... unless Trump decides to do it. He's the only one that could get the following and siphon off enough money to make it happen. But starting a political party is a lot of work, and he's lazy. He just wants the money and the credit.

God, could you imagine the unqualified gang of fuck-ups that would be the Make America Great Party?

But there is support for the idea...

https://news.gallup.com/poll/329639/support-third-political-party-high-point.aspx

On 6/10/2022 at 8:30 AM, South Austin said:

Legitimate information comes from places that aren't easy for the low to mid level intelligence and short attention span to read and understand. It's not colorful or exciting. It's real. 

The useless propaganda and conspiracy bullshit is wrapped up in catchy headlines and easily digestible. 

1 hour ago, tchookem said:

I think another major party is pretty wishful thinking...

It is, but damn would it be nice if the two parties weren't so easy to hijack by special interest types (fucking nutcases in the case of the GOP).

Just a somewhat centrist party that doesn't give a shit about abortion or guns and not held up by people like Trump would be a fine start with me.

1 hour ago, tchookem said:

God, could you imagine the unqualified gang of fuck-ups that would be the Make America Great Party?

I'd be happy with the Mothers Against Greg Abbott party to start with.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-tells-075820661.html

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells Reporter To ‘Go Back To Your Country’

“You have mass stabbings, lady. You have all kinds of murder and you’ve got laws against that.”

mass stabbings?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stabbings

^^ that list is damn near quaint compared to..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-tells-075820661.html

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells Reporter To ‘Go Back To Your Country’

“You have mass stabbings, lady. You have all kinds of murder and you’ve got laws against that.”

mass stabbings?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stabbings

^^ that list is damn near quaint compared to..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

She's an evil, treasonous witch who admitted she's a criminal, and in any functioning country, she'd already be under the prison.

10 minutes ago, mchookem said:

'into the streets' is not 'into the capitol' you ugly, stupid cunt. my good you suck at being human. 

Which leads to the question, is she actually human? Her lack of humanity and fucked up feet lead me to the conclusion that she is not human.

• Hook 'Em 3

I will never understand how any sentient human being could listen to her for more than a nanosecond and think to themselves that she's capable of representing their interests in Congress. She's a very special kind of stupid.

have to deduct some points for poor proofreading/grammar, but AOC takes Sloth to the woodshed, again

Edit:

You know what, reading this again she didn't fuck up anything, I'm a slow comprehension dick. Lol. Even better own, now that I'm caught up

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will never understand how any sentient human being could listen to her for more than a nanosecond and think to themselves that she's capable of representing their interests in Congress. She's a very special kind of stupid.

Narrator: So are her voters

27 minutes ago, royiv said:

She’s a very common kind of stupid in her district.  She represents them very well. Which, perhaps, is the point of that side of the congress?  

28 minutes ago, royiv said:

GDit!  Knew I should’ve Trademarked that saying.  

Not a doubt in my mind she feels she got the upper hand in that exchange with Raskin(no S).  A YT video will soon appear with the heading:  Watch MTG destroy Liberal Raskin’s career.  

31 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Narrator: So are her voters

23 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

She’s a very common kind of stupid in her district.  She represents them very well. Which, perhaps, is the point of that side of the congress?  

Yeah, I get it, but it's just so hard for me to wrap my mind around.

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
2 hours ago, Thrawn said:
Which leads to the question, is she actually human? Her lack of humanity and fucked up feet lead me to the conclusion that she is not human.

I think the term assigned to her is "Ditch-Pig". I'm positive Ditch-Pigs are not human.

Porcine sapien