Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

30 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Was she triggered by a picture of a possible psych ward cell?  Wonder why.  

Are you suggesting that Marjorie Taylor-Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?

Because I have never seen any actual proof that Marjorie Taylor-Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

On the other hand, I have never seen Marjorie Taylor-Greene deny that she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum...

So I really don't know what to think about the rumor that Marjorie Taylor-Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I never believed the rumors that she was born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. However, after seeing that picture, I am going to do my own research into whether or not she was born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. 

25 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I never believed the rumors that she was born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. However, after seeing that picture, I am going to do my own research into whether or not she was born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. 

There's definitely no chance she was born at the Georgia state cosmetology school.

Edited by Grade of D as in David

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tchookem said:
1 hour ago, Bullneck said:
Yes, I have low standards for women's looks.  I also own a mirror and have some sense of self-awareness.

There's self-awareness and then there's self-loathing. I don't know who hurt you, but they were wrong to do it.

For the record, I didn't say she looked good now.  Way back when she looked like half the girls I went to HS with.  Some people age gracefully, but YMMV.

I understand why she is doing this, and Florida is adjacent to her home state, but it is just mind blowing  knowing how many people in Georgia live at or below poverty level (~13% which ranks 14th in the US) and how she could be standing at the head of a food bank line greeting constituents in her home state instead of grifting for votes and dollars. Public servant, Christian servant indeed. Self-servant is the name of the game and it is appalling.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1