Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

3 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

She’s a Nazi. 
FCEA54DD-5AC3-4ECB-B061-E2130B01E6D3.thumb.jpeg.f5d83592294245f5587fc1c08995b301.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

She reminds me more of Madeline Murray O’hare, than someone who follows Christ’s teachings. 

I was going to go with sheepshead. 

image.png.0fb41a27f26e0c134e4cfc90ae919586.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2022 at 3:57 PM, Gil Bang said:

On 7/30/2022 at 4:39 PM, tx 3 putt said:

But of course 

Just fucking shoot me if we end up with that senile, pants-shitting,  moron in the WH with this Q-tard cunt as his VP. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It would be hilarious if they didn't have such a high chance of winning.

I’m trying to get a sense of what makes MTG  she’s qualified to be on a presidential ticket. She has to know how utterly wrong she is for  America. 

Edited by Satchel

8 hours ago, Satchel said:

I’m trying to get a sense of what makes MTG  she’s qualified to be on a presidential ticket. She has to know how utterly wrong she is for  America. 

Green Shirt Guy Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Dude. She is a true believer.  Not just in Trump but in her own abilities.  There are very few less self-aware people on this planet, my mother-in-law being one.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

This crazy bitch 

Throw in a tray of deviled eggs and some sweet tea, and this could be happening in the Outreach Ministry building while the youth pastor cheerleads all the kids in a a frenzy of confessions but strangely never gets around to his own.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

From the Trump Library dot gov website (not the spoof one) under the FAQ:

The Donald J. Trump Presidential records are governed by the Presidential Records Act (PRA). Under the provisions of the PRA, Trump Presidential records are not available to public access requests for the first five years after the end of the Administration. (While the PRA states that the public cannot request records until five years after the end of the administration, the Library may open records prior to that date.) Trump Presidential records will become subject to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests on January 20, 2026. 

so, since the former President has not declared candidacy, he is considered 'the public' and

President Donald J. Trump’s Presidential records are housed at National Archives facilities in the National Capital Region. These records are governed by the Presidential Records Act (PRA) and will be available, subject to provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, beginning January 20, 2026.

Essentially, the former president has materials that are overdue at the library and he needs to pay his fine.....maybe that is in more simple language that the Georgia rep can understand.

11 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

And this dumb fuck complained endless about Kaepernick being unpatriotic. Where’s monkeypox when you need it. 

I think it already attacked her feet. 

Also, this further separates the loons.  Much like abortion, in the end it’s gonna hurt the R’s.  In the meantime we have to sit, wait, and most importantly…laugh.