Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

24 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I never thought showing how stupid you are every day would end up being a virtue as opposed to a liability. 

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Stupid is our national brand. It’s more ubiquitous than McDonald’s.

Again, Surly needs to be getting in on the grift, either individually or as a group(s).

*runs off to Amazon.com to setup dropshipping for some t-shirts that say "Why is the FBI going after President Trump when it should be going after Jeffrey Epstein-linked Clinton Donors" or something along those lines (need to workshop some stuff).

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Wondering how this woman ever got elected to public office unless it was for being in charge of insane asylums and only the residents were allowed to vote.

I went to school with a guy from Dalton Georgia. He prayed to Jesus for reassurance that it was OK to interracially date his Asian-heritage girlfriend, who was also from Dalton. He would get drunk and steal random worthless shit from bars. I can't remember his name but if I found his FB profile guarantee you it would be full of MTG and libs owned.

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I don’t know how they do things in Georgia, but here in Texas, we have prayer in school.  It’s called a moment of silence, and the kids can pray, meditate, plan their next Minecraft build, or daydream about fingerbanging Mary Jane Rottencrotch behind the bleachers during PE.  If they aren’t praying, it’s because they aren’t religious. Or hey are going through puberty.

My Lord.  I forced myself to read this. It's a clearly established fact that Marjorie has the intellect of room temperature butter, but this reads like a 5rd grader's first crack at a persuasive paper.  It's that bad. She does have a staff to wipe the drool off her face right?

She’s a true Trump believer.  Not an opportunist using Trump as a means to effect a cruel and shitty agenda like Stephen Miller, Blake Masters or Noem. 

She is much more like the old lady in Florida that says “Trump never lies!”    This is fucking up her world view and the only answer is flailing rejection. 

43 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

She’s a true Trump believer.  Not an opportunist using Trump as a means to effect a cruel and shitty agenda like Stephen Miller, Blake Masters or Noem. 

She is much more like the old lady in Florida that says “Trump never lies!”    This is fucking up her world view and the only answer is flailing rejection. 

Plus she was already a hateful jackass.

Riddle me this, lib! Why didn’t the feds raid an (checks notes) official National Archives and Records Administration facility to get Obama’s documents?!1 

Also, the grammar and spelling. Read up on Thomas de Mahy, we’re going to need to channel him when the DeSantis regency begins. 

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

For some reason, what really pisses me off in that tweet is how she refers to trump as president trump but just says Obama and Biden.  The obvious disrespect, displayed in such a childish way, is so aggravating. 

A lot of them do that. It's one of those "once you see it" deals. 

18 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Riddle me this, lib! Why didn’t the feds raid an (checks notes) official National Archives and Records Administration facility to get Obama’s documents?!1 

Also, the grammar and spelling. Read up on Thomas de Mahy, we’re going to need to channel him when the DeSantis regency begins. 

Does it matter that the Obama Presidential Library is still under construction?

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

Does it matter that the Obama Presidential Library is still under construction?

Nope.  NARA has those documents in their custody in storage.  The former president’s office doesn’t hang on to them while waiting for the big library and center to get finished.