Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

36DF498E-389C-4D68-8645-12EC5D589C08.thumb.jpeg.bdf96f562bb84603e636e20cf9fac892.jpeg

Even Quentin Tarantino couldn’t get a chubbie. 

Nearest relative to a three-toed sloth?  The three-toed or three-fingered sloths are arboreal neotropical mammals . They are the only members of the genus Bradypus and the family Bradypodidae. The four living species of three-toed sloths are the brown-throated sloth, the maned sloth, the pale-throated sloth, and the pygmy three-toed sloth.

Edited by AnTiM
so you know I didn't just make it up...
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Who dafaq makes an analogy between POTC and civil servants?

giphy.gif

I encourage everyone to fast forward to 1:02 and tell me what you hear when she tries to say "impossible", think I'm going with Inpossumul lol

53 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

wut

God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth” [Gen 1:26–28]

It's right there at the beginning honey- first couple of pages.  I know even your dumbass made it that far.  And just if you're wondering.  It doesn't mean "the world is your toilet."  

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Man, gerrymandering is outta control when the Bronx and Youngstown are in the same district. 

AOC is able to infiltrate far beyond her home bodega since she can freeze and became nigh-invisible next to wood paneling and Uncle Pat's brown suit. Sure you could set up them sci-fi electric eyes to detect her, but she just Latin-Dance Limbo's her way under around and over those.

AOC could be in your bedroom, watching you, judging you right now.

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2022 at 11:19 AM, Underdog said:

Guess a lot of America is just finding out about Pat...

MTG:  I'd lime to buy a vowel, Pat.  Give me a K!

Pat:  There are 3 Ks!*

*Twitter reply I couldn't find to post. 

Pat is on the board of Hillsdale College.   That place is all kinds of fucked up.

Just look at that lovely smile. It looks like she's trying it for the first time. 

41 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Pat is on the board of Hillsdale College.   That place is all kinds of fucked up.

It started out not much different from other christian liberal arts colleges.  It leaned conservative, but other than a couple theology classes and intensive coursework on the Constitution (founded by abolitionists)...it was like 100 other private christian schools nationwide.  They also had a much bigger focus on the hard sciences than most faith-based liberal arts colleges.  It was nothing Liberty or Oral Roberts or baylor or those kinda schools.  

It wasn't until Arnn took over and got them into bed with the Ralph Reed/Rush Limbaugh wing of the party...that they truly went off the fucking rails.  

Sajak was the least-known Republican in showbusiness for decades.  Would help raise money but kept a very low profile to the general public.  He knew his show appealed to a huge swath of America.  That's why it's shocking to me his reveal was to lie in wait for 40 years, build up goodwill with middle America, and then his big GOP reveal is a proud photo of him with one of the most psychotic members of his party?  

holy shit pat rocking up looking like fire marshall bill

MCUyQzI0MA.gif

Russian MFA has a statement out about the fake “referenda”.  Good to see they’re making up credible numbers.

https://mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/1831658/

On September 23-27, the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions held referendums on their accession to the Russian Federation. The results of the voting have been tabulated, with the overwhelming majority of voters supporting unification with Russia – 99.23 percent in the DPR, 98.42 percent in the LPR, 93.11 percent in the Zaporozhye Region and 87.05 percent in the Kherson Region. The turnout was as follows: 97.5 percent in the DPR, 92.6 percent in the LPR, 85.4 in the Zaporozhye Region and 76.9 percent in the Kherson Region.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) husband filed for divorce Wednesday on the grounds that the marriage is “irretrievably broken,” according to court documents.  

Perry Greene is also asking the Fulton County Superior Court to seal the divorce proceedings, “because the parties’ significant privacy interest in sealing the records outweighs the public’s miniscule interest in access to said records.”

“Irretrievably broken”.  Fucking the CrossFit instructor or whatever didn’t do it?

Edited by atomheartbevo