Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

On 10/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Of the very little unproven traitorous shit about the GQP (not the vast volumes of proven traitorous shit that we all see with our own eyeballs), this is the one I am most apt to believe.  It just makes too much sense.  I will be forever disappointed that this will probably never come to light.

Today MTG and the rest of the Putin caucus held a press conference and compared illegal immigrants to Russians in Ukraine, and said there’s more of the former in the U.S. than Russians in Ukraine.

She also claimed that 82k soldiers invaded (it’s closer to 200k) although that is the number of CONSCRIPTS the Kremlin claims to have deployed. 

15 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Today MTG and the rest of the Putin caucus held a press conference and compared illegal immigrants to Russians in Ukraine, and said there’s more of the former in the U.S. than Russians in Ukraine.

She also claimed that 82k soldiers invaded (it’s closer to 200k) although that is the number of CONSCRIPTS the Kremlin claims to have deployed. 

She’s hard not to hate, and I hate her for that too.

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fh3I0H1WQAY2HCH?format=jpg&name=large

What do you call the gaps between Marjorie's 3 toes?  

Insane Clown Pussies.

Also, tell MGT about her vague threat to Jack Smith, DoJ, and 'the Power of the Purse.'  FY2023 already started.  DoJ is fully funded from now until end of September 2023, well over 10 full months.  I know she knows how to keep a calendar to track whatever the fuck her species calls a menstruation cycle.  Or as the guys down at her gym call it, "feedin' time..."  

• Hook 'Em 1

I didn't know that she had polished her schtick. She speaks MAGA-Republican hate gibberish fluently. It's not making me laugh like it used to. She's a rising shit star it looks like to me.

It's worrisome these days. She's the GOP's problem for the moment. I don't know how long until she's ours.

It's the electorate, stupid.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1