Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fuck you, Georgia, for emboldening this bitch by re-electing her. glad her term is only 2 years. 

also, DOJ, where we at with that pipe bomb suspect?

They are still looking for additional suspects that match the three toed footprints found at the scene 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is this because she’s tied to trump?

Wouldn’t surprise me.  There’s some kind of little civil war brewing in the GQP for sure.  Lots of purity tests.  Lots of grifting.  The grifters don’t like losers, probably don’t like Trump sucking up all of the oxygen/money in the room.

They are looking at his rallies. Looking at his shitshow of an announcement where they weren’t invited, and where the attendees were more interested in selfies or leaving than what Trump had to say.

MTG had no problem winning her race, and she’s one of the few truly willing to slum with them and would probably return their phone calls, which  gives them some legitimacy (in their eyes), but they want her pried away from Trump.  

On 11/21/2022 at 6:09 PM, RDCanecutter said:

Dude looks like every guy who ever walked into my classroom and said "Whoa! That was due today?"

I keep thinking that some of these guys are actors hired by the Democrats to go out and say the most mind-numbingly stupid and offensive things so that "Christian nationalists"  will be turned off and say, "wait ... what? I can't support that!"    But it turns out that there is nothing so stupid and/or offensive that these folks won't support it. 

• Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1