Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

"Footprints for MAGA" by MTG

"I was walking along the shore in my sandals.  When suddenly another sandal-print appeared next to mine.  I realized it was Jesus walking alongside me in my finest hour.  And we walked and talked, and I basked in his glory.  And Jesus suggested we remove our sandals, curl our toes in the sand, and enjoy the splendor of God's creation.  And I looked down and saw my toe prints.  But next to me, there were no toe prints, no sandal-prints, nothing.  And I called out to the Lord.  And he told me as soon as I took my sandals off, he saw my 3-toed hooves and ascended back to heaven.  For some things should not be, he said." 

The moral of the story is this fucking lunatic is going to go from being kicked off every committee, even subs/selects.  All the way up to Chairwoman of probably her #2 or #3 choice in a matter of 18 months.  Only in America.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Laughing at her blaming Joe Biden for Putin invading, but it’s clear she’s feeling some serious heat over Fuentes and Russia - those statements were written and rehearsed to make certain points and blame Biden and just like some shitty B movie actress, she was going to get those lines out no matter what.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Laughing at her blaming Joe Biden for Putin invading, but it’s clear she’s feeling some serious heat over Fuentes and Russia - those statements were written and rehearsed to make certain points and blame Biden and just like some shitty B movie actress, she was going to get those lines out no matter what.

she's changed her tune on russia and ukraine. she wants to move up and gain more power 

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Resisting Russia in Ukraine and marginalizing far-right white supremacists and fascists at home are two of the three most pressing national security challenges we face. Anytime we get someone to publicly take the right position we should accept it unquestionably as obvious, never let them forget they said it, and not worry about their motivation. 

Then keep attacking her for whatever horrendous thing she says next.  

Also, that braying and finger wag? Try to imagine a D woman doing that and what the reaction would be. 

• Hook 'Em 3

22 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Setting aside the stupidity of the argument, an N95 actually knocks most of the fart smell down.

Spewing shit smells from an orifice with none of the consequences? Marge seems to understand that part just fine. 

Really really deep dive here:

The Atlantic- Why is Marjorie Taylor Green like this?

Marjorie Taylor Greene arrived in Congress in January 2021, blond and crass and indelibly identified with conspiracy theories involving Jewish space lasers and Democratic pedophiles. She had barely settled into office before being stripped of her committee assignments; she has been called a “cancer” on the Republican Party by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell; and she now has a loud voice in the GOP’s most consequential decisions on Capitol Hill because her party’s leaders know, and she knows they know, that she has become far too popular with their voters to risk upsetting her.

Nobody saw her coming. Not even Greene saw Greene coming.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 4:04 PM, YGIFS said:

Sometimes I think the face I meticulously drew on my thumb as a kid, and named, and gave a background story to, came to life and won two Congressional races.  But I mean, I wasn't drinking back then.  But here we are...

And that thumbs name? You guessed it, Guest Lobo!

Fascinating read.

In short. 

Grew up in all white town in Georgia. (Residents killed or banished black residents in 1912)

Inherited Taylor Construction from her father. Never really worked there. Her husband ran it. She was looking for purpose in 2010, she found Jesus Christ and then CrossFit. Her father was a bit of a nut too. She began posting on right wing websites. And the rest is history 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Inherited Taylor Construction from her father. Never really worked there. Her husband ran it. She was looking for purpose in 2010, she found Jesus Christ and then CrossFit and then a lot of other men's dicks. Her father was a bit of a nut too. She began posting on right wing websites. And the rest is history

Fixed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Fascinating read.

In short. 

Grew up in all white town in Georgia. (Residents killed or banished black residents in 1912)

Inherited Taylor Construction from her father. Never really worked there. Her husband ran it. She was looking for purpose in 2010, she found Jesus Christ and then CrossFit. Her father was a bit of a nut too. She began posting on right wing websites and a lot of other men's dicks. And the rest is history 

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Fixed.

Edited.

Edited by DDD Dad

Ah-hah!  So you are other guy?  

Dude, I get it.  Was a lame attempt at back-and-forth banter at the other guy's expense.  I hit a lot of homers.  And I swing and miss a lot.  Probably explains my lame sex life, too.  sarcastic posts and pretend conversations between two people I don't know is kinda my coping mechanism.  fuck, I need therapy.  ;)