Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

20 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Did the article cover her birth and early years in the Georgia asylum for the mentally challenged?

19 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

She was born in a nuthouse

Hey!  Show some respect!   It's called the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.  

And for the record, I have never heard MTG deny that she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Like Madison Cawthorn before her, she's about to find out where barely normal Republicans draw the line.  

“I want to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed.” - Marjorie Taylor Greene on the January 6th Capitol attack
Edited by Bullneck

Do you mean to tell me that I could have been buying my butt plugs and dildos from Target with curbside pickup this whole time? Instead of having to slink away to the adult bookstore on the busiest street in town, next to the stoplight that always seems to be red, and that, inexplicably, is only open during daylight hours?

Man, that's a tough one to swallow.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's amusing that her straight, non-sexually deviant, pearl-clutching audience didn't seem the least bewildered about what a butt plug is and is used for. Maybe they learned from a new acquaintance they chanced to meet in an airport restroom.

Don’t be ridiculous, you can buy butt plugs at CVS or Target, but not the airport duty free shop.  Oh wait, did you mean dookie free shop?  Which terminal…asking for a friend?

Edited by YGIFS

On 12/14/2022 at 9:43 PM, Beau Vine said:

I'd like to remind people that there is no evidence that MTG was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

However, I have never heard MTG say that she wasn't born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

A lot of people are saying that she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

• Hook 'Em 1