Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

43 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I thought the new narrative was that she was toning it down. That didn’t last too long. 

It's like her senior staffer literally called to tell me once..."To repeat sir, the Congresswoman does not have Down Syndrome!"  

I also like how she says, not once but twice, that New York City has its own Senators...separate from New York/NY State.  

Other fun facts:  The Clinton Foundation was founded in Spring/Summer of 2001, 18 months after Hillary declared her candidacy and 6 months after she won and was sworn into the Senate.  So that timeline as MTG describes doesn't match.  

JFK, Jr. expressed some cursory interest in elected office but died in summer 1999, some 18 months before the Hillary Clinton victory for Senator of NEW YORK CITY!

Finally, and this is from a guy that hates flying...the plane crash wasn't "mysterious"...when planes fall out of the sky into the ocean due to pilot error, it's not a mystery.  It's a plane crash.  

I know she's just trying to rile up her base.  But doesn't a lot of her base believe that JFK, Jr. is still alive and running a shadow government in exile?  Doesn't this claim that the Clintons killed him kinda run contrary to that?  Or are we beginning a new conspiracy timeline?  

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Homeland Security. She thinks a plane didn't hit the Pentagon on 9/11. 

One of my desert island conspiracy theories.  We saw two commercial airliners slam into the World Trade Center, bringing it down.  We found the wreckage of a third airliner in a field in Pennsyvania.  "There is no evidence of an airliner hitting the Pentagon!!!"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

One of my desert island conspiracy theories.  We saw two commercial airliners slam into the World Trade Center, bringing it down.  We found the wreckage of a third airliner in a field in Pennsyvania.  "There is no evidence of an airliner hitting the Pentagon!!!"

I'm sure the families of all of those on the plane that didn't hit the Pentagon will find solace in this.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

thanks, I think. lol

She’s buying into the Russian talking points.  Be curious to see if American defense lobbying dollars will sway or if she’ll still buy into the Russian stuff.

She’s also still stupid as fuck, thinking that we can’t work on the border and help Ukraine.  Is it because a lot of Republican voters that support her are too fucking stupid to multitask or something!

Why would the GQP let Trump pick MTG for VP?  She won't deliver Georgia nor increase turnout or excitement for any 2024 voter that Trump doesn't already have in the bag.

Pence definitely helped win the 2016 election, probably by a understated factor.

Of course a lot of people have now seen how toxic he is (or doubled down on how great he is) so it might not matter at all so it it's a vanity thing with no impact on voters.  That might be why she's gunning for it.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Who is the person who wouldn't vote for Dotard, but would with MTG on the ticket?

I doubt many exist.  The only thing I can think of is that Trump will be 78 next time around, so the Veep candidate "matters" more.

Nah, who am I kidding?

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Who is the person who wouldn't vote for Dotard, but would with MTG on the ticket?

it's all those people who didn't vote for dotard but somehow ended up defending everything he and the republican party tried to do during his shit administration. what a wasted four fucking years that was. fucking christ. good job gary johnson voters! from the actual gary johnson voter who wishes he could go back and vote for clinton. ain't none of yall supposed gary johnson voters willing to admit that, are you?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, South Austin said:

spacer.png

my logic at the time made sense to me. get a third party to a reasonable % of the vote so they qualify for federal funding and hillary wasn't winning texas anyways. 

now, i'm probably middle finger to the republicans at all times including voting for anyone running against them. 

they are the biggest threat to our democracy right now, foreign or domestic.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

$42 million for an audit of ukraine aid?  That sounds expensive. Probably need to audit those audit expenditures.  You know, to eliminate waste. 

city of austin has a whole rolodex of consultants. 

if they don't work out, call bellmont. consultants make the best decisions.