Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

God I hope during these sham investigations some folks just tells whoever is asking the questions to go get their shinebox.  That $1.5b comment was prime grade a down the middle fastball beef.  That dude wasn’t up to the task though.  

maybe they’ll put Kinzinger on the stand at some point. 

• Hook 'Em 1

$5.1 billion dollars went to a single elementary school in Illinois?

Let's do the math cuntheap...

Average Illinois elementary school is 413 students.  Largest is 1,882 students.  Let's give your cunthheapHeighness the benefit of the doubt and say the school you're talking about got 100+ transfer students when they heard the exciting news---2000 students total.  Let's say Cuntheap Primary School is 2000 students.  Let's say they used that $0.1bn to build a CRT amphitheater and museum on site, so we're left with a nice round number of $5.0bn just for curriculum.  

So that's $2.5million dollars PER STUDENT leftover just for CRT curriculum?  A state that spends 0.5% of that amount annually suddenly gets an increase like that and you don't think that would have made the news outlet of your choice?  

To put that in perspective.  That would be like you suddenly going from $175k a year to $35mm a year.  People on either side would probably notice that.  

Or Max Scherzer going from $45mm a year in baseball to $9bn.  We all know baseball players make too much, but I think even his biggest fans would say, "Yeah, I think $9bn a year is a hint much."  

Remember when I called your senior staff and said you were an inspiration to my retarded sister because you showed her that people with her condition can make it all the way to Congress and they took the time to call me and my sister back to explain that the Congresswoman was, in fact, not retarded?  I member.  Well, you are.  And where did my sister attend elementary school?  You guessed it?  Illinois.  Frank Stallone Elementary to be exact.  

• Haha 2

I don’t know if the numbers work better if it’s an entire district getting 5.1 billion for mostly “other stuff” with some of that money going towards DEI curriculum. Maybe that’s the truth and she either is too stupid not understand or is purposefully mischaracterizing it to make her point while on the tv so she can campaign with the sound byte. 

Again, if we use her goofy math and assume she meant every elementary school.  Roughly 1.7mm Elementary school students in Illinois, about 1.3mm are in public schools.  Let's say half the privates take the money, half don't for ease of rounding.  so 1.5mm students get money for this CRT indoctrination.  elementary schools don't take endowments, they spend it all that year unless it's a capital project that has a sources/uses schedule.  

That's still $3,400/kid.  or about 25% of what they spend per kid just on CRT?  There's no flamingly liberal progressive school on Earth that would spend 25% of it's budget on one small sliver of indoctrination.  They don't even spend 25% on reading.  Take out G&A, buildings, utilities, lunch, teachers, staff, core curricula, computers, busses, and oh yeah---sports and activities.  No fucking way there's $3,400 left over per kid....every kid.................to tell them about the evils of the Confederacy.  

I went to elementary school in Illinois.  Land of Lincoln.  I know more about the Civil War than any native Texan I know.  'Cause of this goofy as shit we got for $34, not $3,400....called a textbook with facts (plus a cool field trip to the Lincoln Exhibition...not saying I didn't grope Jill C., but yeah it was a hot 'n heavy 4th grade year.

haha she's clearly annoyed that someone that's supposed to be carrying the water for the republican messaging re: our border is all 'actually our agents who are trained and know what to look for and are, you know, actually there, aren't seeing what you're claiming... but great question lady!'

breakfastclub.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

She’s going to be president one day. Remember that Trump got his political start with the birtherism conspiracy and outrageous, stupid, horrible statements. She’s learned well, she appeals to the lowest common denominator, she keeps herself in the spotlight. 

She’s not smart, exactly, but she has a the predatorial cunning and laser focus on self-interest and promotion. She is the most Trump of anyone Not Trump. And Trump wasn’t an aberration. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

Reagan- Permanent tax cuts for the wealthy creates a rising tide that lifts all boats

W- Iraq has WMDs

GOP- We're going to replace Obamacare with our own secret healthcare plan

Trump- I can't be corrupted cuz I'm going self-finance my campaign

George Santos- I'm George Santos

MTG- No Republican has proposed cutting Social Security or Medicare

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Reagan- Permanent tax cuts for the wealthy creates a rising tide that lifts all boats

W- Iraq has WMDs

GOP- We're going to replace Obamacare with our own secret healthcare plan

Trump- I can't be corrupted cuz I'm going self-finance my campaign

George Santos- I'm George Santos

MTG- No Republican has proposed cutting Social Security or Medicare

Matt Gaetz - She was 18!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4