Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Watching that imbecile preside over the House was surreal.

Even as a ceremonial instance, it degrades the position in a profound way. Ignorant fucking twat needs to just go away, but I know we are stuck with that club foot cunt for who knows how long. Le sigh. 

• Rage+1 2

I have accepted that I need a higher power in my life to help me get over my shit.  

Having said that, we are in a computer simulation.  And there is no longer any point in denying it or thinking we are created by a deity.  

Last month, I used the phrase, "Marjorie Taylor Greene is the Congressional equivalent of a Bag of Sand" in public, to a large group of people.  

I'm not saying I'm special in the simulation, but for some reason this crazy broad and I seemed to be way more interconnected in the code than we should be.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I have accepted that I need a higher power in my life to help me get over my shit.  

Having said that, we are in a computer simulation.  And there is no longer any point in denying it or thinking we are created by a deity.  

Last month, I used the phrase, "Marjorie Taylor Greene is the Congressional equivalent of a Bag of Sand" in public, to a large group of people.  

I'm not saying I'm special in the simulation, but for some reason this crazy broad and I seemed to be way more interconnected in the code than we should be.  

The programmer is the deity you require. 

12 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Oh I don't know, but I think his invasion of Europe is pretty good evidence of his plans to invade Europe.

It wasn't on the Powerpoint deck he distributed to all NATO countries prior to the invasion.  Therefore, it wasn't in his plans.

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

We might want to believe her on this one. She does have experience with bombs after all.

pipe-bomb-suspect-fbi-mo-20210108_1610083324785_hpMain_1x1_608.jpg.a27f0452beb12405b8f22ad6ea0857d3.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Oh I don't know, but I think his invasion of Europe is pretty good evidence of his plans to invade Europe.

I am not sure if you can invade something if you're already a part of it and since Ukraine and Russia are both Europe ...

Invade Ukraine? Sure.  Invade Europe when you've been part of Europe for 1000+ years?  Geographically, I don't think that's possible.

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I am not sure if you can invade something if you're already a part of it and since Ukraine and Russia are both Europe ...

Invade Ukraine? Sure.  Invade Europe when you've been part of Europe for 1000+ years?  Geographically, I don't think that's possible.

You sure about that?  Parasites invade the rest of your body from within.  And speaking of parasites, Marge is a part of the United States Democracy but she's been invading that  since 2021.

Edited by TexasHooch

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You can touch yourself, therefore you can invade yourself.

I’ve made up my mind. I will NOT vote for a budget that funds the two tiered justice system in America. The Democrat controlled DOJ and FBI top brass are political and have weaponized their power against the right to persecute everyone with conservative values and aligned with Trump, but refuses to prosecute the left for their crimes. The Republican controlled budget must defund the two-tiered justice system and reign in the politically weaponized DOJ and FBI, or I will not vote for it.

———

The face of the GOP is a fucking crybaby throwing a tantrum.  It’s so embarrassing to have been a Republican, even if it was years ago.

Also, she seems a little worried about the DOJ going after Trump…

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

When does the "silent" part happen? Jesus fucking Christ, please.

This.  It's 35% of the adult population of the United States, not 51%.  And not that Democrats are exactly discrete, and maybe MAGA nation has 1 or 2 redeeming qualities but "Silent" sure as fuck ain't one of 'em.  On the very rare occasion, they manage to shut the fuck up for ten seconds in a row, they still got their hat, flag, and bumper sticker to high beam their belief system.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Only time I worry about last call is when the hosted bar line is suddenly 7 deep. 

Only time I worry about a 'Patriot' is when he quits bragging about being a native Texan.

Only time I worry about another insurrection is when Trumpers start complaining about lack of ammo to purchase. 

I promise all of you if this cat gets arrested, we'll fix it so one of his supporters gets shot at the Texas Capitol or Austin City Hall.  Watch.  

Baby steps.  You rile up too early and too often, they'll get wise.  You need them to murder one another, not the innocent public.  Extra bonus is they're gonna go toe-to-toe like law & order cops.  

Wait, I said toe-to-toe on the MTG thread.  

Who would win in a pitching duel, Three-Toed Green or Three-Finger Brown?  

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Hold on...she wants a guy arrested for blowing a whistle during her stump speech where she calls for defunding the justice system? And just who the fuck does she presume would be making the arrest? 

Edited by Burt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Burt said:

Hold on...she wants a guy arrested for blowing a whistle during her stump speech where she calls for defunding the justice system? And just who the fuck does she presume would be making the arrest? 

Well, you see, her brain is a cold bowl of tapioca pudding. 

• Like 1

He just needs to claim that he was blowing it to regroup the tourists he was taking around that had gotten lost and confused. 

Kinda like when Marjorie was blowing those three dudes at her gym that gotten lost and confused from their regiment.  

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Well if there is one thing their base probably understands, it's domestic violence.  Well, that and meth, so two things.  

(I live about 10 miles from her district, this is much sadder and more true than you would be believe) 

• Hook 'Em 1