Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

On 2/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, Dutchrudder said:

I saw that Mitt Romney interview live, he did a good job commenting on current events. I hope he considers running for the Republican nomination in 2024 to be the option for sane conservatives and a thorn in Trump's side throughout the process. 

It's been a while, but I liked the Mass gov version of Romney.  When he ran for prez, it seemed like he jogged pretty far right out of expedience.  And that kind of expedience grinds my gears.  And it was exactly in the ways that had begun to make me uncomfortable with the GOP.

It does, however, appear that his hypocrisy only goes so far.

Edited by TwiceHorn

On 3/8/2022 at 3:05 PM, Brisketexan said:

She's going to sue.....the Speaker of the House....in court.....for Pelosi's act of enforcing the rules of the House of Representatives.

I hope her lawyer gets paid up front.

I think the political question doctrine is going to do us a solid on this one.  For once.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, South Austin said:

That, and any Article III judge knows she's a fucking grandstanding moron.

I'd be interested in reading the opinion.  An educated guess, but a guess nevertheless, is that almost anything that involves House or Senate rules is going to be non-justiciable.  But there are probably a shitload of problems with that lawsuit.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I wish that she signed a deal with a royalty and that we could bleed her dry by playing that bullshit over and over but it looks like she licensed it. 

Fuck that dumb cunt. I can't wait for these Fuckers to die

5 hours ago, SKJ said:

I wish that she signed a deal with a royalty and that we could bleed her dry by playing that bullshit over and over but it looks like she licensed it. 

Fuck that dumb cunt. I can't wait for these Fuckers to die

Actually, it looks like she never talked to Linkin Park before using their music.  

Once upon a time, marginalized representatives were just that...marginalized.  Now, they are celebrated.

You could argue that she isn't serving her constituencies at all...but they are cheering this on, so despite her lack of anything substantive during her term, she's a wild success, I guess.

22 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I won’t be watching that. Did she give any explanation as to what Ukraine has done to be partly at fault for Russia invading them?

She mixed up the use of "which" and "whose." Voice was about a 7 on the adenoid scale of 0 to Fran Drescher. Only hint that she might be from Georgia was when she skidded on some ice and made a Cockney diphthong out of the "o" in "both."

More boring than crazy. Basically Biden, Pelosi, and Romney plan to enrich themselves with their Ukrainian investments.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This woman is a member of the United States Congress 
Everything about that is peak MAGA. From the overconfident "pumpkin", to the ignorant "commander and chief", to the misused "your".

These people are wet farts in 3 day old underwear.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Everything we joked about on here after her "Gazpacho" comment, she has eventually used.  And used incorrectly, I might add.  

This all started with Trump after the Pacific NW protests "Soup for their family" to "Commander and Chef of Gazpacho/Soup Nazi"  

I promise you, this scene will factor in shortly.  Because I'll make her staff aware of it, they'll think there's a clever play in there somewhere, and they'll fuck it up:

THE SOUP COUNTS!  

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Polio vaccine is a series of 3 or 4, right?  I'm not looking at our medical records, but my kids got shot up with all kinds of boosters before they were even in 1st grade.

Good lord, lady.

According to the CDC, it's four: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/public/index.html

CDC recommends that children get four doses of polio vaccine. They should get one dose at each of the following ages: 2 months old, 4 months old, 6 through 18 months old, and 4 through 6 years old.

That woman is just a special breed of stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What can they possibly do to her?

Publish things she's written privately that will make her look like a retrograde drooling moron?  Publish private photos that make her look like a protohuman with misshapen feet?

When you self-humiliate better than any third party could ever do to you, you're bulletproof.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2