Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

35414b8ac4269426d813bb83e2930e65.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-vote-three-times-b2145561.html

It’s funny how these are the motherfuckers that are:

1. Cheating
2. Preventing people from voting
3. Gerrymandering

Yet somehow they are never called on that shit and run on the opposite. It’s like a fucking George Castanza skit…
giphy.gif

• Rage+1 1

I guess despite her love of crossfit and the free time that comes from not being on any committees, ole Marge hasn't been eating right or working out enough. Because I swear to god her arms went from something I never noticed to fucking jiggly fudgesicles that I now see in every fucking image. Bitch is getting faaaaaaaaaaat.  

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

This is bullshit right? 

I don't know if it's a child trans activist but she was swatted. There was then a call from the alleged swatter who said they targetted her because of her politics w/r/t trans youth.  I do think that anyone who is caught for that should be charged with attempted murder. It's an incredibly shitty practice that is difficult to actually find the culprit. She fucking sucks but swatting also fucking sucks.

38 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I don't know if it's a child trans activist but she was swatted. There was then a call from the alleged swatter who said they targetted her because of her politics w/r/t trans youth.  I do think that anyone who is caught for that should be charged with attempted murder. It's an incredibly shitty practice that is difficult to actually find the culprit. She fucking sucks but swatting also fucking sucks.

I have friends in north Austin that lived across street (in a pretty nice neighborhood) from some popular twitch streamers that got swatted about 3 or times a year.  They moved out and it continues to happen to the poor folks that moved in.   

So yeah fuck MTG but this swatting shit is a problem on several levels. 

This is bullshit right? 

I don’t understand. Cops are our heroes in blue, and we back the blue, and if you’re not doing anything wrong you don’t have anything to be afraid of. Why is she not THANKING this person for sending the police to her house? I mean, if living breathing heroes who can do no wrong showed up at my house, I’d be thrilled!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I have friends in north Austin that lived across street (in a pretty nice neighborhood) from some popular twitch streamers that got swatted about 3 or times a year.  They moved out and it continues to happen to the poor folks that moved in.   

That's some psycho bullshit. A mandatory 20 year stint for shitheads like that would get my support. Or possibly just prosecute swatting like it was attempted murder. 

1 hour ago, A-Tex Devil said:

So how many times can a swat team show up to a hostage call or whatever at the same address before they catch on?  Sounds like double digits. 

• Haha 3

On 8/17/2022 at 8:40 AM, SydneyCarton said:

I guess despite her love of crossfit and the free time that comes from not being on any committees, ole Marge hasn't been eating right or working out enough. Because I swear to god her arms went from something I never noticed to fucking jiggly fudgesicles that I now see in every fucking image. Bitch is getting faaaaaaaaaaat.  

Have you, perchance, ever passed through North Georgia? She is their Representative. She represents.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Have you, perchance, ever passed through North Georgia? She is their Representative. She represents.

I have not, myself.  I have read a critically acclaimed novel set in North Georgia, written by a poet laureate of the US.

deliverance-banjo.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I do not usually recommend listening to MTG but this is worth watching. 

Cliff’s Notes: 

- She’s asleep at 1 AM and hears knocks, doorbells, sees lights through windows

- She grabs her gun 

- She usually answers the door with a gun but a “little voice” told her not to

- Answers doorbell, is asked by officer is all is OK. His “posture” is concerning. Other cops outside have guns and are “ready”

- Invites officer inside and shows all is fine, they establish it’s a fake call

My thoughts are, first, this is indeed a shitty thing to do.  It is not what I think of when I hear “swatting”, she got a very unwelcome late night welfare check. No one busted down the door. 

Second assuming all things are true— she very nearly got her ass shot by a cop over a bad prank. A rational person might reflect:

“I could have very easily died tonight. My firearm could have been the cause of my death and not my savior if I had taken it to the door. If the police in my small town had used the tactics they use in big cities in poor minority neighborhoods on me, someone in my house might be dead. This type of thing happens with some regularity and tonight it almost happened to me.  It’s time for me to reassess my thoughts on guns and policing.” 

Nope.  The only reflection is to make sure she assures her followers that she usually answers the door with a gun and that law enforcement is awesome.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

She usually answers the door with a gun but a “little voice” told her not to

This bullet to me lends credence to the theory above that she called them herself or otherwise set this up. 

a self proclaimed gun person that always answers her door with a gun, in a highly unusual situation of a door knock at 1 am, when she’s a highly scorned public figure, and that’s when she decides not to take the gun to the door with her?

• Hook 'Em 3

"Someone had shot either her husband or her boyfriend . . . "

Uh, Marjorie?  You're kinda comfortable with that language.  Still banging the crossfit coach?

As an aside, I would never SWAT anyone, but I might send Marjorie a dozen pizzas, cash on delivery.