Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

She's never answered the door with a gun in her hand a single time in her life. How fucked up is our country's gun culture that she feels it necessary to throw that in for political points.

Edited by aggie08
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

She's never answered the door with a gun in her hand a single time in her life. How fucked up is our country's culture that she feels it necessary to throw that in for political points.

OR she could have a side-hustle running a crack house. You're starting to say "no" but then you pause and say "sure, maybe, I guess..."

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2022 at 10:26 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Everything she said is wrong, but ok.

Almost every time she opens her mouth or tweets, all I can think of Jerry & George in the back of the limo (aka O'Brien & Murphy).  When the two white nationalists get back in the car while George is reading the speech "And the Jews pump the black ghettos full of drugs in order to control..." And Jerry bluntly asks, "You're not gonna open with that, are you?"  I just picture one her staffers not trying to talk her out of it, just inquiring about where in the tweet she's gonna mention genital mutilation and where she'll mention border invasions.

On 8/26/2022 at 4:12 PM, Underdog said:

GD, I wish I still had one of my 43 Twitter accounts still up.  Fuck that bitch!

Same here.  The Russians can set up troll farms with thousands of accounts, but I can't get my one solitary account unbanned?

The irony is I was banned for telling ol' Marge here to go fuck herself.

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Genital mutilation?

I missed that one. Has there been Fox News segment on circumcision lately? Are republicans against that now too?

We should all email her a pic of Hope Solo’s cooch and ask if this is what she means by genital mutilation? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

We should all email her a pic of Hope Solo’s cooch and ask if this is what she means by genital mutilation? 

I know this is the Surly and we only bang 10’s bordering on 11’s here, but what’s with all the Hope Solo snatch hate?

I find everything down unda appealing.

Neat and tidy? Nom, Nom.

Hanging drapes or window coverings? Don’t mind if I do

Roast beef? Then I guess it’s an Arbys night.

That shit is undefeated for a reason. There’s absolutely nothing like.

Bone appetite my fellow surly-ties.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

I know this is the Surly and we only bang 10’s bordering on 11’s here, but what’s with all the Hope Solo snatch hate?

Neat and tidy? Nom, Nom.

I read this in Cheech Marin’s voice in “from dusk til dawn”.  Twat, I mean, ‘Twas, funny to me.  

8 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Genital mutilation?

I missed that one. Has there been Fox News segment on circumcision lately? Are republicans against that now too?

me too...that stuck out to me in her blathering cliches as well.  what is this about?

4 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Neat and tidy? Nom, Nom.

Think circumferential drained hemorrhoids with a dilated rectum. 

8 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Genital mutilation?

30 minutes ago, sidis said:

me too...that stuck out to me in her blathering cliches as well.  what is this about?

I am sure she is referring to trans kids. One of the big tenets of conservatism right now is that big medicine / big psychology / whatever is lining up to perform gender-altering surgery on kids.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I am sure she is referring to trans kids. One of the big tenets of conservatism right now is that big medicine / big psychology / whatever is lining up to perform gender-altering surgery on kids.

duh. thx.

6 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Neat and tidy? Nom, Nom.

image.png.d0c0eb938c9ae2f6fcf0d6c16198437b.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did the government hand out PPP loans to businesses without those businesses requesting the loan?

The PPP loan program has never really fully been delved into IMO to the degree it should of.

The american public deserves to know where / how much helicopter $ was spent. Talk about transfer of wealth. Sheesh.

Unlike 2008 though, it wasn’t only the business class / the rich getting bailed out.

This is why we aren’t seeing the same Occupy Wall street  protests on the left that morphed into Tea Party protests form on the right which was co-opted by the rich and powerful and then became Trumpism.

As much as we bitch and complain about inflation, the helicopter $ to the norms has prevented the system from all out imploding.

We can fix inflation. It’s hard, but we’ve done it before.

We haven’t been able to get a handle on 21st century populism… which unlike waves in the past, seems to just get taken over by entrenched $ and power structures to just cater to their needs instead of resulting in actual benefits to the populous. 

• 2 weeks later...