Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

8 minutes ago, Chooky said:

LB: Have some guzpacho, you illiterate cunt. 

MTG: Illiterate? How's that GED at the age of 27 working out for you? 

LB: Just fine, Cro-Magnon head. Maybe get a heeb laser to trim down that mustache. 

MTG: Maybe tell your husband to stop whipping his dick out in front of teenagers, Panties Oakley.

LB: Your feet belong on a salamander.

MTG: Put a mask on your fake tits.

LB: Put a mask on your Lou Ferrigno face. 

MTG: You're an idiot. 

LB: You are. 

EAn-mg.gif

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I don't get this tweet.  Is she bragging that this MAGA triumvirate threw its support behind an incumbent only to watch her eke out a 500-vote win?

I think she's trying to say that Boebert wouldn't have won without their support, since the margin was so narrow.  

You’re laughing about MTG beefing with other members of the Cro-Magnon caucus but she’s going HARD for McCarthy. That bet is likely to pay off and she’ll be rewarded with at least one plum committee role so get ready for that. Paradoxically, the GOP underperformance has made her more powerful and important. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, I misread it.  i forget about Perry as head of Freedom Caucus.  And I forget DeSantis helped him start it.  

And that name cracks me up, Freedom Caucus.  We already had a Liberty Caucus.  A Constituional Caucus.  and the Main Street Caucus.  It's like a fucking Monty Python sketch.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Ah, I misread it.  i forget about Perry as head of Freedom Caucus.  And I forget DeSantis helped him start it.  

And that name cracks me up, Freedom Caucus.  We already had a Liberty Caucus.  A Constituional Caucus.  and the Main Street Caucus.  It's like a fucking Monty Python sketch.  

You forgot the Biggus Caucus led by ...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/22/2022 at 5:50 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

You’re laughing about MTG beefing with other members of the Cro-Magnon caucus but she’s going HARD for McCarthy. That bet is likely to pay off and she’ll be rewarded with at least one plum committee role so get ready for that. Paradoxically, the GOP underperformance has made her more powerful and important. 

That was a good bet, but I’m so happy to see that it has not happened yet.
Oh, I’m sure Ms. Boebert is too mature to rag on Greene if it doesn’t happen and Kevin loses. 

On 12/20/2022 at 3:26 PM, Chooky said:

LB: Have some guzpacho, you illiterate cunt. 

MTG: Illiterate? How's that GED at the age of 27 working out for you? 

LB: Just fine, Cro-Magnon head. Maybe get a heeb laser to trim down that mustache. 

MTG: Maybe tell your husband to stop whipping his dick out in front of teenagers, Panties Oakley.

LB: Your feet belong on a salamander.

MTG: Put a mask on your fake tits.

LB: Put a mask on your Lou Ferrigno face. 

MTG: You're an idiot. 

LB: You are. 

Chook'd, this thread has been.

23 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Auto correct on Benes.  But all her toes look like little thumbs doing little kicks.  I didn’t say JLD, she is sacrosanct. 

It’s ok to make fun of jld, she’s past her last fuckable day. I strenuously disagreed with the decision at the time, but rules are rules. 

On 1/3/2023 at 3:36 PM, YGIFS said:

So a caucus follows the same naming rules as a housing development, ie it is named after something that no longer exists at that place, eg Oak Hill Estates will be a treeless graded plain, and Freedom Caucus will be a baboon pecking order enforced by screech and fang.

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

So has anyone figured out why exactly Sammy is mad at MTG?

Harlotry.

47 minutes ago, Pods said:

Ali Alexander was ranting about her being a "whore" and a "harlot".

Adultery is illegal in Georgia.

His big reveal is going to be that she was cheating on her husband, which everyone else already knows. 

There’s no way that’s the crime he expects will take her down 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

So a caucus follows the same naming rules as a housing development, ie it is named after something that no longer exists at that place, eg Oak Hill Estates will be a treeless graded plain, and Freedom Caucus will be a baboon pecking order enforced by screech and fang.

"All I care about is getting out of the Vista View apartments, because there ain't no "vista", there ain't no "view", and there certainly ain't no vista of no view."

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Drool 1