Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2021 at 05:00 AM

8 minutes ago, bluto said:

How big is that reinstatement news? Is it a first step towards something or just good to see a pulse finally

The pulse thing is the main part. It's a also a first step, next ones being 8k or court updates. I was hoping for more volume though on that news... thought we at least see .0015 but the ASK is holding on with 150k shares. I added 1M shares today bringing me to 3M total.  2nd largest holding currently behind XMET

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

The pulse thing is the main part. It's a also a first step, next ones being 8k or court updates. I was hoping for more volume though on that news... thought we at least see .0015 but the ASK is holding on with 150k shares. I added 1M shares today bringing me to 3M total.  2nd largest holding currently behind XMET

Now we are starting to move, .001s falling

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Did it fill at .0007? Mine didn't ... thinking about still getting in, but it's bumping .001 now :(.

FPVD dipped just long enough for me to buy at .0012, though, so yay maybe?

Also bought 10 GME at $110 because fuck it it's still a stonk.

7 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

FORW rising right with TSNP! New 52wk highs for all!

Don't remember if I saw this article on Surly, as I'm having a hard time keeping up with the split threads, or if it was through a random search of TSNP news.  Apologies if it's a duplicate.

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/48726061-therealjosh/5548602-humbl-tsnp-all-star-in-making

It was the first I'd heard of FORW.  I picked some up, and it's up nicely in 2 days.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

PFMS is popping

running away from my buy order at .004 :)

RCR, if you had to choose - would you jump on SNVP at today's minor dip, or chase PFMS up into the .0065's to take a stake? Thinking medium term to hear out some news, but with a decently big buy - four digits $$ at least, possibly 5.

Edited by capnamerca

Just now, capnamerca said:

Did it fill at .0007? Mine didn't ... thinking about still getting in, but it's bumping .001 now :(.

FPVD dipped just long enough for me to buy at .0012, though, so yay maybe?

Also bought 10 GME at $110 because fuck it it's still a stonk.

SNVP I slapped the ASK didn't want to get caught out. I think I may have been able to get .0008s but it wasn't worth the $100 to be on the outside for me.

FPVD I spoke to Lou Kerner (he's now following me on twitter which is cool) he said he's at fault for the 8k not coming out on time he started it last wednesday and apprently it just didn't get done. That's excellent candor and availability, which is second best to delivering on time haha. I really like Lou! He also shared the IR contact info who I've reached out to. Feel free to do so your self IR@bigtoken.com 

2 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

running away from my buy order at .004 :)

RCR, if you had to choose - would you jump on SNVP at today's minor dip, or chase PFMS up into the .0065's to take a stake? Thinking medium term to hear out some news, but with a decently big buy - four digits $$ at least, possibly 5.

Thats tough depends on your risk profile... probably PFMS. Samtrade looks pretty amazing. We still don't know enough about SNVP and Sawant's goals and they've been less communicative. The reward is a lot better on SNVP right now though. 8-9x if you're willing to assume the risk.

If you're low risk buy TSNP or ALPP

9 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I'm pissed because I was hoping to trim my initial $$ out of XMET this morning and buy SNVP at .0009, but alas...

Put in an order at 0.0009 so we'll see if it drops back down. It has been pretty consistent up and down for the last 6 months (although between 0.0004 and 0.006). Hopefully it follows that cycle and I can get an additional million shares.

20 hours ago, cam4mav said:

couple I got into today after browsing here / friends stonk talk. 

ALPP $4.05

AMYZF $0.81

AZRX $1.58

TSNP $0.46

Did I do good? Aimed for a mix of near term and long term gains. Not trying to day trade. using fidelity.

giphy.gif

AMYZF.  If they get funding to build a full scale lithium battery recycling facility, the upside is enormous.  Am in with 100,000 shares.

29 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

AMYZF.  If they get funding to build a full scale lithium battery recycling facility, the upside is enormous.  Am in with 100,000 shares.

GAH I got a tiny partial fill at .75 of only like 3500 shares. The ticker lingered at .75 for quite a while it felt like, w/o filling the rest of my order ... might have to chase it up a little bit. Will see what the afternoon brings ... maybe we'll get a pre-power-hour dip.

Holy shit, TSNP just became a midcap in ThinkOrSwim, passing up ALPP. I think that means their Marketcap surpassed 2 Billion

Small Cap Stocks vs. Large Cap Stocks: An Overview

Historically, market capitalization, defined as the value of all outstanding shares of a corporation, has an inverse or opposite relationship to both risk and return. On average, large-cap corporations—those with market capitalizations of US$10 billion and greater—tend to grow more slowly than mid-cap companies. Mid-cap companies are those with capitalization between $2 and $10 billion, while small-cap corporations have between $300 million and $2 billion.

These definitions of large cap and small cap differ slightly between the brokerage houses, and the dividing lines have shifted over time. The differing definitions are relatively superficial and only matter for the companies that are on the borderlines.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

GAH I got a tiny partial fill at .75 of only like 3500 shares. The ticker lingered at .75 for quite a while it felt like, w/o filling the rest of my order ... might have to chase it up a little bit. Will see what the afternoon brings ... maybe we'll get a pre-power-hour dip.

I like the idea of $AMYZF too and just have a small bite... didn't jump on it immediately at .5 when it was brought up so will continue to buy if it drops back to test that level.

7 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I mean, do I buy more????

I mean I do regret not buying more ALPP right before it broke into dollarland... I burnt my powder on SNVP this morning. Good luck if you do, it's pretty ballsy to buy on this kind of run. I will say I do believe TSNP could be something generationally special. Bigger than what we've seen in ALPP. I'm sure as hell not selling

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 3

TSNP Level 2 data is looking very positive. No buy walls and the bids are pushing much more than asks. Looks like it has more room to run today IMO.

Plus we have a lot of catalysts coming up this month. It’s definitely a little late to get in, but I’m not sure how much more time is left to get in before it really takes off. 

21 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

TSNP Level 2 data is looking very positive. No buy walls and the bids are pushing much more than asks. Looks like it has more room to run today IMO.

Plus we have a lot of catalysts coming up this month. It’s definitely a little late to get in, but I’m not sure how much more time is left to get in before it really takes off. 

Aaaand shortly after I say that, it pulls back a couple cents so there you go. 

TSNP getting worked down now, could break back to mid to low .50s if .60 falls through. What you saw was nobody selling into the run, I feel like there is too much float to be locked, but who knows there is strong confidence in TSNP shareholders. Flippers broke the combo run .50 - .70, but I bet with big news (I'm think the Humblpay App launch in the US or ticker change) to actually trade on it will break $1. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Sooooo do we buy a house for RC when we surpass tendies money on Tsnp and alpp.

42 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

He can build one from empty bottles of Lagavulin.  Or out of stacks of hundos.

My wife told me to stop buying Lagavulin lol  She also told me I should start a Patreon, anyone know anything about that?

44 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

TSNP getting worked down now, could break back to mid to low .50s if .60 falls through. What you saw was nobody selling into the run, I feel like there is too much float to be locked, but who knows there is strong confidence in TSNP shareholders. Flippers broke the combo run .50 - .70, but I bet with big news (I'm think the Humblpay App launch in the US or ticker change) to actually trade on it will break $1. 

Thinking of gapping up below .5?

XMET getting bludgeoned today. Gah.